Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Jewel Thief

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Jewel Thief - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jewel Thief

Post by hamish1024 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:35 pm

“You’️re doing this for fun?” Irezumi pressed as the other girl approached. She’️d raised her arms in defence but was unprepared for the low kick that drove into her shin.

Irezumi grunted and dropped to one knee. Suffering the first blow wasn’️t good, but she would try to counter by scrambling forwards and trying to grab Akiko’️s leg, hoping to drag the smaller girl to the ground.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:13 am

"No, I'm doing this out of duty!" She retorted, glaring daggers into the other girl. This girl was starting to really piss her off with her teasing nature. It was like dealing with a little kid. "Just shut and take this seriou- ah!" Unfortunately, Aki let her anger get to her and found herself on the butt. "Ow..." She grimaced slightly before narrowing her eyes at the other kunoichi. The girl clench her hand into a fist and aimed a punch at the thief's face.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 am

Irezumi gave a grunt of effort as she tugged Aki to the ground.

“Great, a moral crusader,” she sighed as she struggled on the alley floor. “I bet you think right and wrong is oh-so-simple, huh?” she spat.

However as the downed girls scrambled around, Irezumi suddenly felt a fist planted straight into her face. This did silence her, and the masked girl fell back, sprawled on the ground as she tried to blink the water out of her dazed eyes.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 am

Akiko got a bit of satisfaction from punching the other kunoichi. It seemed that talk was pointless with her. Plus, hearing her talk down about Aki's ideals and beliefs was more than enough to get her blood boiling. "Yeah, I do." She said coldly, standing up now. She'd be sure to take this girl out and get those jewels to the police. Sadly, being a vigilante meant she couldn't bring this girl to the police lest she be seen as some accomplice or something. "But something tells me my fists will explain this better than my words." She said, walking over to the girl to kick her in the gut while she was down.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm

“Ooh, trial by combat huh?” Irezumi drawled as she struggled on the floor, unable to resist the sarcasm. She was cut short by the kick, though.

“UNGH!!” she gasped, clutching at her belly as she suffered the blow. For a so-called good girl, that didn’️t seem particularly sporting to Irezumi, but she was in too much pain to comment. She’️d been bemused with Akiko, but this was rapidly turning to annoyance as she got kicked while she was down.

“Ahgh… okay….” she spluttered, trying to recover from the attack. “But first, you should listen to… THIS!” Irezumi would rise up from her floored position and try to cynically uppercut her foe straight in the crotch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 am

"Yeah, and I going to win it too!" She spat back at the other kunoichi. This girl... Akiko was holding back the urge to do more after she kicked her at hearing her. God, is this what I sound like? She thought with a scowl. Her friends had said her sarcasm could get annoying, but surely not on this level? If that was the case then she'd definitely try to fix her behavior a little.

She was about to go for another attack until her girl struck her in the crotch. "Ah!" She dropped to her knees, holding her crotch. The pain was intense. Aki was surprised by the cheap blow, but she would had done the same. Tears to started to well up in her eyes as she glared at the kunoichi. She was in too much pain to counter/ Dammit. She cursed, hating her vulnerability at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm

“Heh, remember there are no rules out here!” Irezumi grunted triumphantly as her opponent dropped to her knees.

The masked girl now had time to recover from her earlier flooring. She would lean into Akiko, one hand reaching down between her legs, the other going for her head. The one kneeling girl would try and lift the other kneeling girl across her shoulders, hoisting her into a low-elevation fireman carry.

If it worked, Irezumi would try and transition the hold into a torture rack, to inflict a bit of pain as she decided what to do next.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 am

Akiko sent a glare toward the kunoichi at her words. "I... know that..." She strained out, doing her best to sooth the pain between her legs. She had been a vigilante long enough to know how fights worked. The last thing she wanted was to be talked down by a thief.

As the other ninja grabbed Akiko she did little to struggle. The pain in her crotch was still bothering her. Dammit... She was helpless at this point, which made her worry. This thief clearly knew how to fight, and well. The last thing Akiko wanted was to be at her mercy. "Aaaaah!" The torture rack was extremely painful, and damaging. Dammit, this... hurts...

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:21 pm

“Haha, who’️s got who, now, huh?” Irezumi chuckled as she stretched the smaller girl over her shoulders. As well as stressing Akikio’️s spine the move was good for the masked girl’️s confidence, leaving her in a dominating position. This would teach the vigilante a thing or two!

With a grunt of effort, Irezumi planted one foot forward, then the other, heaving herself up into a standing position, even as she held Akiko up across her shoulders.

“I’️m disappointed,” she teased, jiggling her victim’️s body to increase her pain. “I thought we might have a good fight, but it looks like I’️ll just have to dump you in the trash and be on my way…”

Irezumi would stay standing in the torture rack for as long as possible. It was tiring her arms, but she hoped it would be worse for her opponent.

If she was able to keep the tough hold in place, she would wait an awfully long time, until her arms were quite tired, before finally dropping Akiko onto the ground.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Aki was stuck in the painful hold, immobilized. She'd lost this one. Dammit. Dammit all. She thought furiously. This one might get away and keep committing thefts. That was unforgivable in Aki's book. Tears started to roll down the girl's eyes from the pain. It was starting to get to her. Dammit! The other kunoichi didn't let go any time soon, and the hold was merciless. Akiko's back was on fire, her stopped crying, but was still in so much pain.

Once the girl finally dropped Aki, she gave her most vicious glare. If looks could kill, this thief would definitely be dead. Akiko wanted to get up and punch her, but her body wouldn't comply with her wish. The most she could do was get into a kneeling position. This girl was strong, and was a better fighter than Aki, but she wouldn't let this go. She would be taken down one way or another. Maybe not today, but someday. Wait... "You said you were in a group. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next