Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mother Knows Best

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mother Knows Best - Page 3 Empty Re: Mother Knows Best

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:37 pm

"Kh..Like I don't know that already." As Kahlana talked about people taking advantage of her, Heather full well knew what she meant. She couldn't even list out the amount of people that have done that to her and Heather, as much as she loved being dominated inside, was starting to get tired of it. She's been labeled as many things because of it and she was ready to prove all those wrong. "Really..heh..I'm..I guess that's a good thing to hear.." She let out, blushing quite a bit, especially when Kahlana started to bounce up and down, her breasts bouncing with her.

"U-um..I..don't know I guess however you feel is best..I-I mean we can like...wrestle into whatever you want to teach me? Th-that way I can show you what I'm made of."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 pm

" That sounds good, why don't we just do that. " She rolled her shoulders a few times before Kahlana would stand ready, she should be teaching Heather some stuff but the be honest with herself, the girl's body tempted her to dominate the girl ad show her that she's far from defeating Karina. Still, she would have to consider that this girl wanted her help. " Show me what you have so far, then! " And with then she stormed forward, wanting to exploit Heather's weakness.

Once she was close to the girl, she will try to swoop her arms around Heather's head and pull her right into her massive cleavage to go for an early smother.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

"..Right." Heather would take a deep breath, trying to focus herself as much as she could. She had to show this girl that she was worthy enough to take on and defeat her daughter. She had to show that she wasn't just some pushover, and it had to start with this confrontation and training right at this instant. Suddenly though, she saw Kahlana charge towards her, causing her eyes to widen a bit.

"Ha-Mmph!!" Heather let out as her voice would be cut off by the girl's huge breasts, pulled right into her cleavage for that tight smother. She would frantically struggle in her grasp, trying to pry at her arms and pull her head away, letting out muffled yells into her breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Kahlana smirked when she got Heather right between her generous chest, adjusting her balance since Heather was struggling against her, she would twist her body to the side to try and force Heather off balance and then lean forward to try and force Heather down onto her butt so Kahlana could take a seat on her lap and maintain the tight smother and even try to wrap her legs around the girl's waist to squeeze Heather painfully.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:18 pm

"MMph!!" Heather let out in a panic as she was swung around a bit before forced to sit down, Kahlana on her lap as she kept that smother locked in tightly, wrapping her legs around her waist as well. The squeezing was really taking it's toll and Heather was really running out of breath. She kicked her legs as much as she could, frantically trying to send her fists into Kahlana's sides, trying desperately to get air, not knowing how much longer she could hold on for without it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 am

Though she had the upperhand on Heather, having the poor girl on her ass with Kahlana on her lap and still smothering Heather with her generous chest, it was not meant to stay that way as Heather started to crash her fists into her sides, causing Kahlana to flinch and suddenly release Heather but not without trying to push Heather down onto her back while she herself would move back onto her feet to try and get some distance between the two again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Heather would keep struggling with the girl, slamming her fists onto Kahlana's sides before finally she would release her. Of course though, it wasn't without pushing Heather onto her back first, causing her to yelp out. Heather coughed a bit and gasped for air, breathing in and out deeply to regain herself before starting to push herself up, shaking her head. "A-alright..no more..messing around." Heather let out, still catching her breath as she got her hands up. She would try to charge Kahlana, trying to take her down onto her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 am

Kahlana kept her eyes on Heather and wondered why the girl would so foolishly go full frontal against her, someone who was still stronger than Karina. If it was alread suicide to attack Karina head on with no real plan, just imagine how it would be against Kahlana.

She prepared herself for the charge and braced herself when Heather came crashing into her, not taking Kahlana off her feet like the girl had planned and instead she tried to wrap her arms around Heather's body and pull her up and off her feet for a devastating bear hug.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down