Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 am

When Azami didn’️t toss her bottom out into the crowd, Janet had a feeling she would try to do something with them. When the Japanese princess rushed in and tossed them at her face, the Lakota girl was more than ready for it, and she ducked beneath the garment, allowing it to fly out of the ring, landing on the floor in front of a group of drunk college girls. Janet smiled, realizing that it might be pretty difficult to get that bottom back.

While she had managed to dodge the flying bikini bottom, she failed to see the kick coming, and she doubled over as Azami’️s foot punched in her stomach, leaving her gasping for breath. Before she could drop to her knees, however, she found herself tossed back towards the center of the ring, landing hard on her back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 am

It didn't matter much for Azami that she missed Janet's face with the throw since she still managed to perform the kick and the flip afterwards. Now that her opponent was downed, the blue haired girl decided not to waste her time to weaken the girl. She still wanted to return the favor of the girl's earlier torturous Boston Crab after all, though she wouldn't applied the same hold to Lady Lakota.

"Sorry about your bottom~" Azami said, feigning innocence. "If you win I'll buy you a new one. But only if you win..."

Azami sat behind Janet and raised the girl a bit before she would wrap her legs around the Lakota girl's neck to form a Figure Four Headlock. She wouldn't squeeze her opponent too strongly, though, as the princess just wanted to make the girl feel helpless, just like she did to her in the second round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Janet rolled her eyes, wincing just a little as a sharp pain occurred in her gut. "You aren't sorry about that, Azami!" she exclaimed, with a giggle. "And when I win, you won't just be buying me a new bikini—you'll be buying me an all-new lingerie wardrobe!"

Despite her confident declaration, Janet still felt a little uneasy, and, when her opponent's legs clamped around her neck, she let out a little cry of shock. She wiggled in the headlock, slapping at the Japanese girl's legs, trying desperately to break free and once again turn the tables on the lovely princess.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

"Sure thing. No problem," said Azami calmly as she tightened her legs a bit. "IF you win~" she repeated her words, putting extra emphasize on the word "if".

The princess stroked the girl's face gently to tease her, giggling. Now that she had her opponent under her control, at least for the time being, Azami decided to play around a bit with the girl. She wasn't about to repeat her earlier mistake, granted, but there's never too much harm in putting a good show for the audience, or so she though.

Azami would then place her palm over Janet's nose and mouth, hand-smothering the girl to weaken the Lakota girl. She wasn't about to finish this match yet, though. After all she already promised to make the girl tap with her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Janet laughed. “Poh-tay-toh, poh-tah-toh,” she intoned. No matter what word they used, she certainly still intended to come out on top.

Janet inhaled sharply as the Japanese princess tightened the headlock, teasing her a little in a show of dominance. The Native American girl continued to struggle, trying desperately to squeeze her head from between her opponent’️s powerful legs, but she got nothing for her efforts but irritated skin, where friction between hers and Azami’️s had caused it to redden.

Deciding to take a different tack, she stopped trying to remove her head from between the girl’️s legs and, instead, began slowly pressing backwards, deeper into the headlock, moving her head back and forth against the crotch of Azami in an attempt to arouse the girl and thereby distract her. Even as the princess pressed a hand over her mouth, Lady Lakota would continue in her efforts to stimulate the girl’️s womanhood.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Lady Lakota's response was definitely something Azami didn't expect. She couldn't help but to let out a few moaning voice as she felt the girl's silky smooth hair rubbed against her moist womanhood. That did cause the princess to loosen her legs grip, as she tried to withdraw her crotch from Janet's head.

"Mmm! You're a crafty one, aren't you?" Azami teased as she pressed her hand further for a bit. "Here, let me reward you..."

The reward was a pinch on Janet's nose as Azami tried to make the girl calm down a little so she could untangle her legs from the Lakota girl's neck without feeling too much friction with her opponent's head. Azami slapped Janet's cheeks playfully with both hands afterwards before she leaned in for a kiss to Lady Lakota's forehead. That was the real reward. Azami would roll to the side afterwards and get up on her knees, giving Janet a temporary moment of relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Janet rubbed her sore neck, trying to massage the pain of the headlock away. She was thankful for this opportunity to compose herself and catch her breath. Despite the fact that she was still in a weakened state relative to her opponent, she had a feeling that she would be able to turn the tables on her blue-haired foe soon enough.

“I wasn’️t just going to let you take this match without a fight,” Janet said, slowly getting to her knees as well. “Besides, I would never miss an opportunity to show my opponent a good time. Especially an opponent as sexy as you.”

She raised her arms in front of her, ready to defend against any attack Azami might make.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm

"Oh, You flatter me, Janet-san..." Azami replied with a smile. "We're really alike, aren't we? Because I'd love to show you some real good time too~" she added suggestively, licking her lips.

With her opponent on her knees to as it was, Azami would slowly move on her knees, closing in on Lady Lakota before she engaged those raised hands with her own. The princess would interlock her fingers with the girl's, wanting to take advantage of Janet's weakened state to overpower the girl and establish dominance once again. Azami was quite sure that she could do it even though she's already quite spent as well after the second round.

While she tried to push the Lakota girl as much as she could, Azami would inch closer as well, trying to bring her alluring body breasts to breasts and her face close to her adversary. If she could kiss Janet to further distract and lessen the girl's resistance, it would be the perfect scenario for the princess.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Janet had hoped that Azami would want to lock up while the two were on their knees. She intertwined her fingers with those of the Japanese princess, pushing back as hard as she could as the girl attempted to topple her. While she managed to hold her ground for a while, it was obvious that much of her energy had been sapped by the headlock, as she began to steadily lose ground to her opponent. She fought back as best as she could, thrusting her chest forward to collide powerfully with Azami’️s, using her breasts like wrecking balls in an attempt to crush those of the Japanese girl.

But she was finding it hard to concentrate, her lips locked together with Azami’️s, the two swapping saliva like two ships of war exchanging broadsides. Eventually, she realized that she was about to be forced onto her back, and, thinking quickly, decided to stop resisting, allowing Azami to win their test of strength. But, as she went down, Janet would wrap her legs around her opponent’️s midsection, trying to force the air out of her and flip her over.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

The further she managed to push her opponent, the more Azami's confidence grew. Her opponent seemed to be weakened enough by her headlock earlier and her current strategy to distract the girl with sensual touch seemed to work quite well. She pushed more while began to send her tongue to engage the Lakota girl's own, only to feel a sudden pain on her waist. A quick glance at her lower body spotted the trouble right away, but she didn't have the time to react properly as Janet flipped her over.

"Ah?!" Azami yelped as she was tossed mid air and soon enough the princess landed roughly on her back. "Gah!"

Azami once again found herself in a rough spot. The fall was knocking her wind effectively, causing her to groan softly as she writhed on the mat. If she's still fresh, it'd probably would only take a while for her to get back up. However, after that draining second round, Azami felt that her body was getting heavier. She remained on her back, though, thinking that it'd be easier to defend herself like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next