Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 am

Unknown to Azami, Janet, too, was looking for ways to force her opponent to simultaneous experience both pain and pleasure. She returned the kiss with wild abandon, her tongue shooting out of her mouth and colliding with Azami’️s where the two girls’️ lips met. Without space to get around, one adventurous tongue would inevitably force the other back into its own mouth, and Janet was intent to be the one to get the opportunity to explore Azami’️s mouth, and so went on the offensive, her tongue smacking against the Japanese girl’️s roughly, swapping spit.

Meanwhile, the Native American girl would reach around her opponent’️s back and dig into the girl’️s butt cheeks with her nails, jiggling them roughly to get a sense of their size and firmness. Nice ass, she said to herself, her mouth still pressed tightly against Azami’️s. Like a big, fat rump roast. I’️d slice it up and eat it, if I could…I bet it would be delicious! She giggled a little at the preposterous idea.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 am

Azami could sense that her opponent was eager to get even as Janet's tongue engaged her own. She tried to push the girl's back into her own mouth, not wanting to be conquered that easily. While doing so, the blue haired girl felt Lady Lakota's hands groping her ass, and the feeling of Janet's nails on her rear made her jumped a bit in surprise.

"Mmm!" she let out into her opponent's mouth, temporarily loosening her hug and allow the girl's tongue to invade her mouth.

Azami responded by staring to apply more pressure the her bearhug, while enduring Janet's tongue domination and ass groping. She wasn't sure who's going to give first in this intimate exchange, but she was sure that she still had the upper hand as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 am

Though Janet had begun at a disadvantage, hugged and kissed rather unexpectedly by her opponent, she now believed that the tide of the match had turned in her favor. She had pushed Azami’️s tongue back into its own mouth, and now pressed her advantage on that front fanatically, battering the Japanese princess’️s tongue this way and that with repeated lashings from her own.

Meanwhile, though the bearhug had only been strengthened since it was first applied, the feeling of her nails digging into soft ass flesh had been enough to make Azami jump in surprise, and was obviously uncomfortable for the Japanese girl. Janet only dug her nails in deeper. The bearhug was causing her some pain—and, it had to be mentioned, some pleasure, as their barely-covered nipples brushed across each other through their bikinis—but she was confident she could handle whatever Azami threw at her.

“Mm! Mmm?” she moaned into her opponent’️s mouth, which might have meant: Ha! Do you give up?

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 am

Azami would like to interpret Janet's moaning as a sign of discomfort, although from the look of it that didn't seem to be the case. The girl's tongue had been lashing wildly inside her mouth, and as much as she enjoyed it, the blue haired princess would still try to fight back by pushing it away.

She moaned some more in response, feeling the girl's nails dig even deeper into her rear flesh, causing the pain and discomfort to become slightly more intense to her liking. This called for a change of tactic, and Azami would start hooking one leg around Janet's own to set her up for something. Without warning, the princess would then release her bearhug and pushed Lady Lakota away while hooking her leg, wanting to trip the girl down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:14 am

Janet had not been anticipating her opponent breaking their close contact, and so was shocked as she found herself pushed away, sent sprawling to the mat by her opponent’️s foot hooked around her own. “H-hey!” she gasped, her tongue pulled prematurely from the Japanese princess’️s mouth, just as she was beginning to really get down to the business of dominating their tight liplock. “No fair! I was winning!” she giggled.

Lady Lakota would roll over onto her stomach, trying to push herself up to her feet before Azami could take advantage of her inferior position. “I’️m gonna get you good…” she threatened teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 am

Azami smiled in delight as she watched the Lakota girl crashed on her back, and she took a few seconds rubbing her slightly sore butt. The girl's teasing taunt only made her chuckled as she took a step away from her, only to charge at her opponent before Janet could fully get up. Azami would try to grab the girl's head lightly so she didn't have to hurt her too much, as she positioning herself behind her.

"You're more than welcome to try, Janet-san..." she teased back. "But first I'll have my fun..."

With that, the blue haired princess would try to sit on the girl's back while using Lady Lakota's hair as some sort of leash. It's as if she's riding a horse, which would cause the crowd to roar wildly at the sight. That wasn't all she's planed, though, as Azami would give Janet's delicious rear a nice spanking or two to embarrass the girl even further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Janet’️s eyes widened as her opponent sat down on her back and gave her ass a couple of solid spanks. “No!” she moaned, trying to crawl away, but only succeeding in giving Azami a short pony ride across the ring. All around the ring, the crowd was cheering wildly for her opponent to humiliate her further. “Get off! Get off!”

As if she were an actual horse, Janet started shaking her rear end wildly, trying to buck Azami off of her back. While she normally did not mind a little fun and games every now and then—in her first match, she had even begged her opponent to spank her—something about the crowd being so enthusiastic about her embarrassment did not sit well with her. She wanted to prove to them that the veteran currently perched atop her back could be embarrassed just as easily as she was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Azami laughed in an evil way as she heard Janet's protest. It was like music to her ears, and the loud cheer from the audience only doubled the satisfaction for the blue haired girl. The crowd was definitely loving what they're seeing too as Lady Lakota gave the princess a short ride. It wasn't a common sight, but what a sight that was.

"Ohohohoh~ You're actually making yourself a nice ride for a hime like me, Janet-san..." Azami teased in a mocking tone. "I wonder if I can keep you after the match, hohoho~"

Obviously her opponent wasn't too comfortable at all with her predicament, and Azami was almost thrown back as Janet began to buck off her rear wildly just like a real horse. The blue haired girl tried to maintain her seat by pulling her "stead"'s hair a bit harder while delivering another couple of spanks to the girl's ass.

"H-hey! Stay put now!" Azami tried to maintain her teasing attitude as she spanked Janet. "Bad horse!"

It didn't take long until she felt that the girl's struggling was getting too violent for her to remained seated on her back, though, and Azami decided that she had enough fun with the ride. The blue haired girl was about to try getting off, only to be slightly thrown to the mat by Lady Lakota's movement.

"Ah!" the princess yelped as she landed on her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Janet quickly got to her feet, rubbing her slightly reddened rear end. “Oh, I don’️t think you really want to keep me after the match, sweetie,” she said, giving Azami a little cocky smile. “You couldn’️t handle a girl like me.”

Wanting to take advantage of the temporarily-dazed princess, Janet ran back in the opposite direction, bouncing off the ropes to gain momentum. As she ran back towards Azami, Janet leapt up, trying to perform an improvised running splash that would slam her opponent down hard against the mat. Janet wasn’️t a wrestler, and was really just trying to think on her feet, but was desperately hoping that the move wouldn’️t backfire on her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Azami wanted to reply to what her opponent said, but at the moment she's feeling slightly dazed and embarrassed after her unceremonious fall. The blue haired girl rubbed her butt while trying to see where Janet was. She spotted her running towards the ropes and bounced back at her, and Azami knew she had to move out of the way.

The blue haired girl would roll to the side to avoid the splash, though her movement was a bit sluggish from her temporary dizziness. She only managed to roll once, barely getting herself away as Janet dived to the space where she was before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next