Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 3:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 1:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:42 pm

While Azami managed to loosen Janet’️s grip on her hair to some extent, the Native American girl refused to let go completely, pulling on the hair as hard as she could, as if she were preparing her opponent to be scalped. She knew that the Japanese princess was still pulling them, inch by excruciating inch, towards the ropes, but she did not believe that they would make it there before she could inflict enough damage to serve her purposes.

“Ohoho, I don’️t just think so! I know so, sweetie!” Janet declared confidently. She began bouncing up and down on her opponent’️s back, smiling to the audience, as if posing for a perfect photo-op.

“Bouncy! Bouncy!” she cried, giddy as a little schoolgirl. “Had enough yet, Azami? Want me to end your pain?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Azami groaned and grimaced from both the pain and the embarrassment she felt. As much as she didn't like to admit it, Janet had her good with this hold, and the girl's bouncing up and down her back like that only added to her frustration. Realizing she couldn't get to the ropes without Lady Lakota ripping some of her hair, the princess stopped struggling altogether. The situation called for a change of strategy, and the blue haired girl would whimper softly as she raised one hand in the air.

"Uh, yes, please..." she said weakly, facing down the mat so Janet couldn't see her expression.

She hoped to find a chance to get back at the girl sooner or later, although in her current condition she might need some recovery time. Azami had no problem acting all submissive if that could give herself an opportunity to catch her opponent off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Janet stopped bouncing and looked down at her opponent, no longer offering any resistance, looking absolutely pathetic lying beneath her. She did feel bad about inflicting pain upon Azami. She was confident, however, that the princess would ultimately forgive her. Even for what she was about to do.

“Too bad!” Janet sang, and redoubled her efforts, slamming her butt down on Azami’️s back as hard as she could. “I’️m not going to let up until you’️ve got no chance of fighting back! I’️m not gonna let you take advantage of some little mistake I make and turn this whole round around! You won round one. Round two, sweet Azami, belongs to me!”

She tried to twist the ankle of one of Azami’️s legs, not to do any lasting damage, but to add just another layer to the girl’️s torture.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm

"Aaah!" Azami cried as she felt her opponent's butt slammed down on her back, knocking some air off her lungs.

Hearing Janet's words made her felt a shiver ran through her back. She was half expecting this would happen, to be honest, and it seemed like the worst of her prediction just happened. The princess let out another cry as her ankle was twisted, and she gritted her teeth to endure the pain, her hand clawing into the mat while the other clenched tight. At this rate she would be rendered helpless by the Lakota girl, and even though she kind o found it exciting to be in other girl's mercy, Azami wanted to make sure she would still be able to fight for the third round.

"S-stop! Ahh! You can have the second round..." she pleaded with grimacing expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:33 am

Janet delighted with each pained sound she forced out of her blue-haired opponent’️s mouth. Though she and Azami had been—and were still, she hoped—on very good terms, she was not about to let that get in the way of winning. Besides, Janet had a feeling that, like herself, Azami was the sort of girl for whom there was a very fine line between pain and pleasure.

When Azami gave up and conceded the second round, Janet had half a mind to keep going and really punish her, but ultimately decided against it. The Native American girl had the round—that was what she wanted. This way, the third round would be fair. “Very well, Azami! I’️ll let you go. But not until I officially win this second round.” She released the Japanese princess from the Boston Crab, turning her over and proudly displaying her light brown ass to the girl. “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” she declared. “Or, more appropriately: a facesitting for a facesitting, a fingering for a fingering.”

Having made her joke, she would try to sit down on Azami’️s face, while at the same time slipping a hand into the girl’️s panties to play with her pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 am

Azami was glad that Lady Lakota finally released the hold, but apparently she didn't have much time to recover. The girl turned her over before making her joke and sat on her face. The princess' skipped a heartbeat as she heard the girl's words, knowing what's coming on her after that declaration. Soon enough Janet fulfill her words and slipped her hand under Azami's pantie, causing the blue haired girl to let out a moan that was muffled by her opponent's firm rear.

"Mmmmphh~" Azami let another moan and began to squirm lightly as she felt her womanhood was toyed by Janet.

With her air slowly fading and her arousal began to build, the princess knew that this was going to drain her. She held on a little longer, prolonging her submission until she felt close to the climax. After all, she did enjoying her predicament to an extent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 am

Janet wanted to really rub it in, make sure Azami knew that Janet was the one on top and she was the one on bottom—at least for this round. She ground her ass roughly against the Japanese princess’️s face, as if she were attempting to mark the girl with her scent. At the same time, she continued to explore the girl’️s womanhood with her fingers, eventually finding her clit and rubbing it gently with her middle finger.

“How do you like this, Azami?” Janet asked, in a tender, almost loving voice. “I’️ve got to say, I don’️t know what I enjoyed more—being dominated by you, or dominating you myself. What did you like more?” She paused for a second, and then laughed, giving her rear end another good shake atop her opponent’️s face. “That’️s right. You can’️t really speak right now, can you? You’️re a little…preoccupied.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 am

Azami could only let out a few muffled moans as her response as she was indeed being occupied with Janet's ass and fingers. The feeling of the girl's rump rubbed all over her face was embarrassing yet arousing at the same time. Even with her air almost completely gone at this point, Azami couldn't help but to feel wanting more of Lady Lakota's domination. Perhaps, like her opponent, she couldn't decide either which one felt better. With her clit under assault by Janet's finger, the blue haired princess could feel that she's getting close to the edge now.

"Mmm! Mmmm~" she moaned some more into Janet's rear as her orgasm was approaching.

It didn't take long until her juices began to spray out from her sex, gushing into Lady Lakota's hand and the mat as Azami let out a long muffled moan. She tapped the mat a few times right after, needing to breath quite badly after her climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:48 am

“Yes!” Janet exclaimed, feeling positively victorious as she felt the blue-haired girl’️s juices dampen her hand. Just as Azami had done to her, Janet had brought the princess to orgasm, and had gotten her opponent to tap out, conceding the round. The score was now tied, one fall having been won by each girl—the third round would decide whether Janet or Azami left the ring victorious following this sensual smothering contest.

Lifting her butt from the Japanese girl’️s face, Janet looked down at her opponent with a big, cocky smile on her face. “You said that I was quick,” she said, recalling Azami’️s gentle teasing of her when she had cum so readily while her face was sat upon. It was time to tease the blue-haired girl in retaliation. “How about you, huh? Talk about quick! What have you got to say for yourself?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:06 am

Azami gasped for air the moment Janet's butt left her face. She felt too drained at the moment to make a proper reply to the girl's taunting. The blue haired girl would breathe in and out hungrily, her chest heaving up and down as she let out another groan. Without making an effort to get up, Azami smiled teasingly at Lady Lakota, as if nothing happened.

"Well... I have to say that you're very hot yourself, Janet-san..." she said between her panting. "So hot that it made me melt away quickly~"

Azami remained on her back until she felt she could stand up, and only then she would slowly get up on her knees. Her opponent did take her time after her fall, so she thought that Janet wouldn't mind her doing the same. The next round would be decisive, after all, so Azami was going to make sure she's fully ready to take on the Lakota girl. She had to admit she was slightly underestimating her after the quick first fall, but now she knew that she needed not to hold back. In fact, she had the feeling that she couldn't afford to make any sloppy mistakes anymore if she still wanted to win this match.

"I hope you enjoyed your little victory, Janet-san," Azami said with her smile still intact as she get up on her feet and drew a deep breath. "Because the real fighting has just starting now..." she said with a playful wink.

A little mind games was always good for the princess. Especially in such an exciting match like this. Whatever the results would be, it seemed rather trivial compared to the experience she felt during the fight. Azami just couldn't get enough of her opponent, dominating or being dominated all alike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next