» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 5 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Rachel squeaked at the finale of spanking. She moaned in both pleasure and pain. "Ohhh god that hurts.....so good...." she chuckled, trying to reach behind and rub her sore cheeks. Suddenly she stiffened as Janet's tongue touched her pussy through the purple fabric. She inhaled sharply. "Oh, oh yes...ri-right there..." she breathed softly. Racy Tracy figured she'd let her mistress win the first round-she desperately wanted to feel a climax at her hands, and besides-it'd help her see just how hard it might be to resist.

Last edited by 10577 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:20 am

Janet snickered, as the trapped redhead indicated her most sensitive spot. “Don’️t you worry your pretty little head about anything, Tracy. Your comfort and pleasure is my responsibility now, and I am more than confident in my ability to make you cum like you never have before. Now…”

She pressed her tongue harder against the girl’️s crotch, pushing the purple material up between the lips of her pussy. As she slowly slid her tongue further in, she rubbed it gently side to side, exploring the girl’️s most tender part and searching for just the right spot with which to drive Rachel crazy. At the same time, she would pull the purple panties away from Rachel’️s asshole and pressed her nose against it, trying to lightly tickle it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 am

Rachel squirmed and shuddered. "Ohhh...oh god, oh god yes...." she gasped as Janet's tongue probed her pussy. Her mistress's nose against her ass hole was even more arousing. Lady Lakota was getting to her sensitive spot, her clit tingled as that lovely tongue drifted closer and closer through the fabric.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 am

Janet had a feeling that Rachel was not too far away from her first orgasm. Though she did not know exactly how much time had passed, she knew that she was right on pace with what the redhead had done to her, meaning that she would need to pick up the pace if she were to force a total of four orgasms from Rachel. She licked her lips, relishing the thought of frantically fucking her lovely partner as time ran down.

Pushing the panties away with her tongue, Janet took another stab at the girl’️s moistening pussy, aiming for her clit. She brought one hand up, pushing a finger into Rachel’️s pussy beside her tongue. “Come on, lover…” she moaned.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:35 am

Rachel panted as she came closer. "Haa...haaa..haaa..." she breathed rapidly. At the touch of her lover's tongue to her clit she lost it. "Ja...ja-jaJANET!" Her juices flowed from her pussy as she screamed in climax. The redhead's body rocked in ectasy, her bum lightly squeezing the Lakota's head as it pressed against the bars. Her legs scrabbled in aimless movement as she came off her high.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Janet opened her mouth wide, swallowing as much of Rachel’️s sweet nectar as she could. She savored the sound of her lover crying her name as she climaxed. She giggled as the girl’️s body shuddered, her butt squeezing Janet’️s head lightly, bringing her nose into even more intimate contact with the redhead’️s asshole. She took a moment to inhale the girl’️s deep, powerful scent. As much as Janet loved to be dominated, to dominate was just as sweet.

As Rachel came down off of her orgasmic high, Janet patted the girl’️s rump fondly, poking at it idly with her nails, resting her palm against it and feeling it grow warm with her touch. Remembering the playful love bites which Rachel had given her own bottom, Janet leaned in and gently closed her mouth around a section of one cheek, giving Rachel’️s rear a hickey.

“Now, Racy Tracy, I think it is time for you to be free of that chair,” Janet intoned, in a low, sexy voice. “Beg me to help you. I want to hear you plead for my assistance.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Rachel giggled deliriously as she came off her high. She wanted to make this fun, so she tried to be defiant and escape herself. She pushed and strained, her bum squishing together as it tried to squeeze through. When that didn't work she backed up, her plump round ass suddenly smooshing against Janet's boobs. She wiggled her bum against them before heaving forward one last time. Her ass hit the chair with a thunk. She wiggled, trying one last time, only to suddenly realize that she had wedged herself tightly-she couldn't even back out.

She laughed. "Nyaa, mistress, I'm stuck!" she whined playfully. "Please, I beg you, help me! I'm too sexy to squeeze through. Help me, Help me!" she cried out. Waving her hands patheticly in front of her, she smiled at her submissive ness. "Janet, my lady, pleeease push me!" she begged.

Last edited by 10577 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Janet giggled happily as Rachel rubbed her rump right up against her breasts. “Yes, that feels terrific,” the Lakota girl breathed, as the redhead kept trying to force her way through herself, only to get herself even more terribly lodged in between the bars of the small wooden chair. “Squirm, my love. Do your best to get loose yourself. You won’️t succeed, though, and then who will you turn to?”

She paused, giving Rachel a chance to cry out for assistance. “Tsk tsk,” Janet chided her, giving her another playful spank as punishment for her lack of foresight. “Silly little girl, getting yourself stuck in such a small space. How did you think you were going to get out? Well, don’️t worry—your Lady Lakota is here to help you.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Rachel cried out in pleasure at the spanking."Oh please Mrs. Janet, please help me. I'm stuuuck." She whined in her best schoolgirl voice. "I feel like winnie the pooh!" She remarked with a giggle.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Janet giggled, listening to her submissive little friend continue to whine. “Oh, well, I suppose I can help you, my lovely Tracy, since you have been such a very good girl. Let’️s see what I can do about getting you unstuck.”

She got to her feet and placed her hands upon Rachel’️s bottom, one hand pressing against each cheek. “On the count of three, you try to pull yourself free, and I will push you from behind, alright, Tracy?” She instructed. “One, two…three!” She began pushing. Rachel moved perhaps an inch, then once again became stuck. Janet tried again, counting to three a second time before putting everything she had into pushing her lover free.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next