Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 3 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 am

Rachel grinned at the obedient girl. "Well, I need to examine you, get you all to myself for a bit before we let loose to each other." She smiled. "So...I have to tie you up!"

She had Janet turn around, and quickly the redhead tied the brunette's hands behind her back with her own bra. "Once I get your panties off I'll do the same to your legs." She giggled, running her hands down the Lady's spine. "Now, I think I'll examine the back first" she said coyly, and playfully pushed the Native American girl face down into the mattress. "Since your the Lady, I guess I'm the mistress until I see fit" she teasingly asserted with a swat on the bum.

Last edited by 10577 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:00 am

Janet shrugged, a small smirk brightening up her face. “I suppose that’️s fair, Tracy. You did win the match after all. Very well—do what you will to me, oh fairest one, for as long as you will. Just make sure to leave enough time for me to have some fun with you!”

When Rachel insisted that she had to examine her, Janet giggled and nodded in agreement, turning around and allowing the redhead to tie her hands behind her back with her own bra. For a moment, she had a pang of regret, knowing that, if she had won the match, it would have been her tying Rachel up with the bra she had swiped—but such exercises of imagination didn’️t do her any good right now, and she was perfectly happy with how things had turned out. She allowed Rachel to push her face-first into the mattress, relaxing as the girl ran her hands down her back and gave her rear end another little spank.

“Yes, you are the mistress,” Janet sighed. “You are also a goddess, an idol, the light of my life…oh, there are a thousand things I could say about you, Rachel.” She paused, then added: “Chief among them being that you seem to have a profound fascination with my posterior. Not that I could blame you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 am

Rachel giggled. "Well it is the best part. But don't worry, I'll come for the front soon enough. And then you can have me for your turn." she promised. But first things first-she delicately grapsed the edge of Janet's panties and slowly peeled them off, the juices dripping from the soaked fabric. Racy Tracy grinned as she pulled them all the way down, then tied The Lady's ankles with it. With her prisoner restrained, she set out for the center of the prize. Burying her face in the Lakota's rump, she licked and sucked at her slit, while rubbing her asshole to loosen it up. Se could feel the Native American girl shiver at the multiple feelings, and she could resist moaning right into the lovely crotch as her tongue poked it's way inside.

Last edited by 10577 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 am

Janet nodded, in full agreement with Rachel’️s suggested schedule. “Take your time. I know I’️ll take my time when it’️s my turn. And then, after that…let’️s make sure to spend a little bit of time as equals, alright? I want to go at it with you without any pretense—absolutely raw, and absolutely erotic.”

They still had a long time to go before that, however. For the time being, Rachel was in control, and she peeled Janet’️s panties off quickly and efficiently, tying the Native American girl up with the juice-soaked undergarments. “Oooh, that feels weird!” Janet exclaimed, as Rachel tied the panties tightly around her ankles. The feeling of soaked panties coiled around her lower legs was, indeed, a strange one.

She was soon rewarded, however, as Rachel once again buried her face in Janet’️s rear end, hungrily going after her pussy with her mouth and rubbing her asshole with her hand. Janet shuddered, and relaxed the muscles in her bum, loosening up her asshole—she wondered if Rachel had something planned for her back there.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 am

Rachel devoured her prize's pussy, her tounge pushing deeper into the warm confines. Meanwhile, with one hand she poked her middle finger into Janet's asshole, while gripping the girl's cheek with her other.

The finger slid in smoothly, the tight space loosening more with every rub and thrust of her finger. It puckered as she pulled back, and soon she was rapidly moving her hand up and down, giving Janet a mini-fuck.

"Mmmph..mmm, MMMPH!" was that could be heard from within the Lady's rear.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:51 am

Janet bit her lip, trying hard not to scream with delight as Rachel continued to penetrate deeper into her womanhood with her tongue, while at the same time the girl’️s middle finger, like a little phallus, quickly thrust in and out of her receptive asshole. She was quickly becoming aroused again. Her juices once again began to flow, dripping down onto Rachel’️s tongue and sliding along that organ into her mouth.

“More, Tracy, more!” Janet begged, pounding her bound hands against the mattress. “More, please! More! I couldn’️t go on without cumming again at your hands! Do it! More! Harder! Please! Yes! Yes!” she screamed, beginning to lose control and go crazy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 am

Rachel squeeled into Janet as she tasted the girl's juices flow into her mouth. She leaned back. "Oh god Janet, you taste amazing!" she screamed. Strange in retrospect, but sensible at the time. She quickly flipped The Lady over-she wanted to take personal advantage of her while she could, and still leave time to be dominated and shared.

Panting, she grinned. "Now, the front." she gasped. She couldn't help but giggle at the brunette, her hands tied and on her stomach, and her knees spread only to meet at the panty-bound ankles.

"OH! I almost forgot!" she cried. Playfully crawling over Janet, she reached for her drawer and pulled out a white buttplug. "I can't work everything at once, now can I?" she giggled, holding it out to show her prisoner.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:13 am

Janet nodded as she heard Rachel mention her sweet taste. “Thank you, Tracy!” she screamed in reply. “Thank you!” Unable to control herself, she came again, allowing Rachel to get an even better taste of her.

As she panted heavily, trying to recover from the night’️s second orgasm, she found herself flipped over by her mistress, staring lovingly into the redhead’️s big eyes. When Rachel produced a white buttplug, Janet’️s eyes widened, and she began panting even louder, tongue hanging out of her mouth, drool running down her cheeks. She was like a puppy begging to play—only, for her, the definition of “play” was entirely different.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 am

Rachel giggled uncontrollably at Janet's reaction. "Good girl!" she cried, hysterical as she petted the Native American girl on the head. She spun the toy against her slit, the overflow of juices mostioning it. She crawled up above Janet, and while looking into her eye slowly pushed the plug in.

Rachel could hear Janet gasp. The plug's tipped pushed deeper into her tight arsehole, and the occasional back-and-forth motion of the plug stimulated the Lady. Rachel hoped she could feel the same when it was her turn.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Janet smiled and whined giddily as Rachel petted her head, even going so far as to lick the redhead’️s hand in a show of submission. She loved the attention that Rachel paid to her—when it was her turn to be the dominant partner, she would be certain to show the other girl the same courtesy.

She giggled and moaned as the buttplug spun atop her slit, gathering up her juices; by now, each orgasm followed quickly upon the heels of the one before, so even as her pussy still dripped with the juices of the second, already those of the third were beginning to churn deep in her womanhood. She couldn’️t help herself—Rachel had her absolutely enthralled. She looked back into the redhead’️s eyes adoringly as she slowly pushed the buttplug in.

“I am a good girl,” she whimpered happily, so thankful that she had found such a fantastic girl to be with after her first match. “Thank you, Tracy! I hope that you have another one of those wonderful toys for when it’️s your turn to be the slave,” she added, coyly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next