Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation: Akiko vs. Claire

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:04 am

Claire had been preparing to try to do something—anything, really, to try to reverse the relative positions of herself and the ninja girl—when Akiko punched her squarely in the jaw. Oh, shit, the schoolgirl thought, as the fog which had so recently been dispelled descended upon her once more. Claire’️s eyes rolled back in her head, and, for a moment, everything went dark.

This is not going how I expected it to, Claire said to herself, shuddering. Her limbs felt like spaghetti. She’️s a lot stronger than I thought she would be. One kick and all of a sudden I’️m nothing but putty in her hands.

She hardly felt it as Akiko began unbuttoning her vest. If she didn’️t wake up soon, she ran the risk of losing her shirt and skirt, as well—or worse, depending, of course, on what the heretofore dominant ninja girl intended to do to her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 pm

It didn't take long for Akiko to unbutton Claire's vest. Once she did, she removed it and tossed outside of the ring. Okay... nothing to be flustered about... just stripping another girl. Despite the sarcasm behind her words, it did help take some of the nervousness away. Next, Aki started to reach for the girl's skirt, but instead of taking of the skirt, she went under it and went for the panties. The main reason was that if she could get them off, she could use the threat of removing the skirt and making her naked in public, making the match much easier to win. The other reason was that she honestly didn't want to see any more of Claire's skin than she needed to, and she'd only remove the skirt if she couldn't think of any other way to humiliate her.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Claire struggled to regain consciousness, but eventually she managed to come to her senses, reality hitting her like a freight train. Her head hurt. She didn’️t have her vest anymore—and might have some difficulty getting it back from whoever had snatched it up. She was still having difficulty moving. Better learn how to block strikes like that…for next time, she thought, mentally hitting herself for her negligence.

Claire opened her teary eyes, looking up at Akiko as the ninja girl reached down towards Claire’️s skirt. But, instead of going for the easy prize, the ninja reached beneath the schoolgirl’️s skirt and grabbed onto her panties, quickly and easily sliding them off. Realizing what was happening, Claire let out a little squeak of surprise and tried to cross her legs.

“Y-you took my panties!?” she asked, flustered, looking up at Akiko. The little white-with-black-polka-dots panties dangled from the ninja girl’️s hand. Claire’️s face turned a deep crimson, and she tried to roll away from her opponent and get to her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

As Claire started to come to, Akiko wondered if she should punch her again to make keep her from struggling. This girl obviously didn't take strikes well, and Aki could still take a few preemptive moves to humiliate her in the future, but decided against it, seeing if what she did now would be enough. Seeing the tears show in Claire's made Aki a little sad for her, but seeing her reaction to losing her panties made the ninja both blush from embarrassment and giggle at the same time. "Well, it's like you said," She started, holding back the giggles for now. "'Go at her physically, emotionally, and sexually,' right? Those were you're words." She said in a rather cold manner, throw Claire's panties out of the ring. "That takes care of the sexual part, so now for the last two." She decided to get back up, getting into her fighting stance, waiting for Claire to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Claire sighed, watching as her panties flew out of the ring. “Well…right, yeah. Whatever,” she stammered, conceding that she had, indeed, said those words. There was nothing wrong with what Akiko had done—as Claire understood it, the two girls could do pretty much anything to each other in their quest to gain a submission. Her opponent had, however, surprised her—she didn’️t think that Akiko would go after her panties so quickly. The memory of the ninja’️s hand briefly groping at her nether regions made Claire’️s face turn still redder.

She wiped the tears and sweat from her face. Now that she was back on her feet, she was ready to pay Akiko back for stripping her of her vest and panties. “We hardly know each other, so I didn’️t expect you to take the match to such a personal place so swiftly,” Claire explained, with a shrug. “I hope you’️re ready for the same treatment, though, Akiko, because before this match is over, you’️re going to lose that cute little costume, and all these people will see you as naked as the day you were born!”

She brought her fists up, though she knew that any exchange of blows in that manner would inevitably favor Akiko. At this point, Claire was just looking for her opponent to drop her guard, or make a rash attack—she needed some sort of opening to turn the tide of this match. Claire was beginning to wonder, however, whether she would get such a chance at all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Akiko's face went red for a moment as Claire spoke. She had a point, Akiko went for her panties pretty quick and thinking back, it probably looked more perverted than preemptive, which caused her to blush more along with Claire. Yeah, this match is gonna' make my friends just rip on me all week. She thought, sighing slightly. "Um... sorry for being so forward." She said, partly sarcastic. "But yeah, it's either you or me, and I'm not going to let it be me." Seeing Claire bring up her fists, Aki raised an eye at her. Was she seriously going to try to match her blow for blow after she was so easily taken down? Fine by me. Aki thought, running at her opponent, aim a snap kick to her chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Claire laughed, shrugging off her opponent’️s apology. “Oh, no need to be sorry,” she said, as she saw the ninja’️s face flush red, as well. “You could’️ve at least bought me dinner first, though.”

“Well, it’️s not going to be me, either,” Claire continued, confident in her ability to keep her shirt and skirt on for the duration of the match. Whichever one of us it is, though, the audience will surely be pleased. I don’️t know if I could walk away from this match without getting just a quick peek at what’️s under that ninja outfit, though, she added in her head. She had to admit, she was becoming just a little bit infatuated with Akiko, at least on a purely physical level.

Claire had been expecting Akiko to charge her, and, when she did, Claire would drop to her knees, hoping to dodge whatever attack the ninja girl had in store. As the snap kick scraped her shoulder, Claire struck back, trying to drive her fist into her opponent’️s groin. I may not punch like she can, Claire admitted, but I hope this hurts.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Dammit. Aki's kick missed it's mark, only nicking Claire's shoulder a bit. It was a let down, but at least she knew the girl could dodge. This might be a challenge after al- Aki's thoughts were interrupted by a pain in her groin. "Aah!" She cried out, dropping on her side. Her crotch hurt like hell, making her bring her hands to her womanhood and rubbing it to relieve the pain. Most people would probably complain about such a dirty move, but ninja weren't known for fighting fair. Heck, she wouldn't had down the same if she thought of it. "Ugh... okay, that hurt." She admitted, still on the ground trying to massage her crotch. While rubbing, she was also stimulating herself in the process. "A-Aah..." She moaned, still trying to calm the pain in her crotch, stunned for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Claire smiled as her fist landed just where she intended it to, causing Akiko to double over and fall to the mat in pain. “Gotcha, Akiko!” Claire said, pumping her fist in the air as the ninja girl began to massage her crotch. “Looks like I’️m not the only one who has a little trouble taking a punch. Now it’️s time for me to exact a little revenge.”

She crawled over to Akiko, staring down at the stunned ninja girl. She knew exactly what she wanted to do now. Both girls had stated their intention to strip the other naked by the end of the match. Akiko had already robbed Claire of her vest and panties. So it was only fair that the ninja get the same treatment from the schoolgirl. The ninja costume was a little tricky to figure out, but Claire took the challenge in stride, grabbing firmly onto the top with both hands and trying to peel it from Akiko’️s body.

As she did so, however, she worried that she was leaving herself vulnerable to another attack. Deciding to rectify that and embarrass Akiko further, Claire let go of the girl’️s outfit and lifted her own skirt, revealing her cute kawaii butt. “Well, you took my panties, Akiko. Maybe you’️ll think twice, next time.” With that, she would attempt to lower her rear end onto Akiko’️s face for a devastating facesit smother. If she could do that, she would continue to attempt to strip Akiko of her costume.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 am

"Heh, don't worry Claire, you'll be getting on soon." She said with a smirk, still in pain. She had to admit that punch was a good move, she'd keep it in mind for her next fight. It also felt odd being on a first name basis with Claire already. Call her old fashion, but she was usually on last name basis until she got use to someone. Man, this hurts. She thought, rubbing her crotch, the pain slowly subsided, but Claire was already trying to take off her clothes. Akiko's face turned red, but she was in too much pain to do much about it. Luckily, thanks to her friend's designing of the costume, it was surprisingly tough to take them off. It took Aki almost ten minutes to get them on in the first place, and she still had the body suit covering her crotch and top. "Harder than it looks, doesn't it?" She teased.

Her taunts were put to an end as she noticed Claire showing Aki butt. At first the ninja blushed, slightly embarrassed by the girl's display. However, then she started to realize what she was about to do. "N-No! Don't!" She begged, but it was too late, Claire was already sitting on the ninja's face with her bare bottom, making Akiko give a muffled scream, squirming about in hopes of getting freed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next