Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bigben27th, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

Post by Harrier Sun May 12, 2013 7:53 pm

"Uhm, ok. I can understand that it was uncomfortable for you, sadly I can't turn back time and reverse it. At least it won't happen again when you're more careful in the future."
Kelly did not force herself upon Lisa, that was not her style and treid to understand what Lisa had to say about the match and the experience in general. She did indeed not really understand how the girl had agreed to have a match in Friction when she was afraid of a sensual touch from other girls. But if she was just angry or ashamed and not curious, why talk with Kelly about it? The kawaii did nit really understand all of this so easily.

Maybe she had expected a real wrestling match and had been set up with fighting someone like Kelly?
"Want to tell me how you really came to Friction? I guess you did not ask for such a setup if that is your reaction, so someone asked you to sign a blind contract?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm

When Kelly backed down, but still on her lap, Lisa took a hot breath. The girl was apparently confused with her. Perhaps for the kawaii what happened between them was something usual, natural, but for Lisa it was an entire new experience. Kelly's concern was not genuine to the Italian, but at the same time Lisa found the girl to be upset.

"Kelly, it's not that I hated what happened between us." Lisa began, finally taking courage to clarify the things. "But, you have to understand! It's not about you, it's about me! It was a whole new experience. And in a much more intense way than I never ever imagined."

Lisa began to hug the girl, and after taking a deep breath she continued.

"When I stepped into the arena that night, I would never have tought that you could have dominated me. Not like that. I was overconfident, and then you did it. You dominated me in such an intense way that I didn't know what to do. In front of a crowd!..."But, are you really thinking that I disliked it?"

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 pm

"My head hurts."
She confessed after making a rather stupid impression. Kelly really tried to understand how she was responsible for this, but failed to grasp the real implication of what Lisa tried to tell her. Until she finally made another try, looking to be serious.
"So if I understand you right, you are humbled and ashamed by the fact that I, a girl and considerably smaller than you, used hentai tactics to dominate you in a way you thought were impossible to happen. But you don't hold it against me, it's more that fact that something like that could happen."

After finalizing her thoughts, she looked at Lisa with a mixture of curiosity and slight confusion while enjoying the hug of the girl, hugging her back.
"So if you liked it, where does that leave us now?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:24 pm

That question made Lisa shiver a little, even in the hot embrace both girls were giving to each other. The brunette wasn't sure yet on what to do, to say or even to think from all that was going on between them and inside of her.

"I think I need time to figure that out... Kelly, we have a promo to do!" Lisa suddenly remembered of the job they were suposed to do. "We have to go!"

"Come, I will get ready, finish dressing and we have to go to the dancing!"

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 pm

"Hm? Oh yeah, the dance troupe!"
Kelly was not sure if that was what she had wanted to hear, but it was a good break to go out and literally do the dance for the audience.

So she got up after she slipped out of the embrace, thinking shortly about offering a hand to Lisa but ultimately thought that this would probably be useless in heaving up a big girl like the Italian.
"Afraid I can't help you up, Lisa-chan. Being a kawaii and anything..."
She said with an apologetic smile on the face while stepping in front of the mirror to put a final touch to her dress and make up before stepping out of the dressing area, holding open the door for Lisa to guide her to their wrestling themed van which was still in a quiet area to not betray the surprise factor of the girls and the van itself.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4