» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Kelly was looking over her shoulder when Lisa started to speak, slowly coming closer and closer to her in the process.
"Our uniforms are different from the other uniforms as we are already under contract and have the most advertising value. But the Tiara suits your style very well."

As far as she had knowledge, such joint ventures between Tension and Friction were rare as managements obviously did not really work well with each other and therefore she had been chosen as a mere Kawaii while Lisa was a top contender of the Tension division. Or maybe she had been chosen cause she could actually dance? She did not know for sure. But she knew for sure that she still had to come back at Lisa for the groping accusation, and while the Brunette had her top over her head she would step closely behind the Italian, hook her thumbs into the boxers and panty of Lisa and try to pull them over the gorgeous butt of the girl.
"Don't be silly, let me help you out with that."
She grinned lusciously.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Carnival Van(Lisa and Kelly)

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 am

Lisa was getting back at her nervousiness when she realized that the other girls had left, and soon they will be at the carnival dance. Getting there late would mean trouble, but staying alone with Kelly was probably an even bigger trouble!

The brunette quickly confirmed that when she felt Kelly's hands grabbing her tight shorts and roughly yanking them down, along with her panties, revealing her 43'' bubble butt to her eager ''partner''. Lisa let out a surprised scream and then tried to get away from those hands.

"Ahh! What are you doing!?" Lisa said. But as her shorts were already in between her fleshy thighs, the brunette ended up stumbling fowards, falling down on the floor and slamming her belly on it.

"Ahhh..." she moaned as that 6' fall winded the girl. Lisa kept face down, her top over her head and her big and tanned ass exposed and pointing up at Kelly.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 pm

At first her little prank was going well, but then everything went terribly wrong when Lisa stumbled forward and even fell to the ground. Kelly instantly felt very bad about the whole situation, but who could have guessed that the Italian would freak out and try to run away?

Kelly had a really worried impression on her face when she knelt down beside Lisa, although she could not look away from the bombshell body of the girl while she had fallen and shown her biggest asset to the Canadian.
"Lisa-chan, I am so sorry! I just wanted to play a little prank on you for your groping remark, but I did not want to hurt or trip you! Are you alright? Should I call a doctor for you?"
She asked with real concern in her voice and with words firing out of her mouth.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Still hurting and fairly breathless on the ground, Lisa saw Kelly kneeling to her side, and got more nervous. But it seems that the girl was really concerned about her, not wanting to harm the brunette at all.

"Ahh..." Lisa let out a pained moan as she began to roll to her back and sit on the floor, blushing as she noticed that her crotch was exposed to Kelly. She clutched her hurt belly, while breathing soundly and blushing at that situation.

Embarassed, but not wanting to give out her nervousiness even more, Lisa gulped and then slowly began to take off her shorts.

"Ah... I'm naked in front of you again... at least, it's not on the ring." Lisa said, sighing and smiling a little to the kawaii. "Come, help me with my clothing. I think it's over the table."

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:24 pm

"That was so totally an accident, Lisa. Just a little prank that went totally wrong! A lumberjack joke..."
Kelly was talking nonstop like most of the time when she was upset or nervous, but as it seemed Lisa had not taken a bigger damage, causing the kawaii to huff out in relief. Relief that turned to a little more joyful impression when the big girl asked her to help her with her clothing.

"Okay, clothing of Lisa is incoming!"
She chirped, jumping up to grab the red but glittering dress of Lisa to put it on a nearby table, beginning to cloth the sexy girl with the top. And as she had her in that position now, which better way to ask or rather clarify something?
"Ehm...maybe that's a little too private, but I noticed that you get nervous when I am around. I mean you're trice the wrestler that I am, and you know better than any other person that it was the oil and the situation that let me cash a win over you. So it can't be that, even thinking that other persons have done other, much more despicable things to you."
She would attempt to arrange the strings of the top while speaking so that she could not just squirm away.
"Could it be that you...liked what was happening there?"
She asked with a little anticipation in her voice. She had indeed planned to corner Lisa after seeing her here again, but her stupid move had put a big time wrench in her own wheel.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Lisa was naked before Kelly again, and altough they were not adversaries the tall brunette couldn't help but feel a shiver running through her spine. One part of her was feeling vulnerable, while the other was feeling embarassed for being so afraid of such a small girl. "Small, but damn kinky!" Lisa said to herself, watching Kelly while she went to grab the dress over the table.

Apparently Kelly could behave well outside the ring, and altough still cautious Lisa noticed that maybe the kawaii wouldn't try anything mean. Maybe she was a nice girl, after all. Lisa, sitting on the ground in front of Kelly, blushing a little as the blue-haired girl dressed her with the top.

Then Kelly began a conversation. Lisa smiled nervously. She gave it away, the girl was touching that subject again! But when Kelly mentioned Lisa's previous matches, the brunette blushed in deep red, turned to the kawaii with a frown, breathing soundly and indigned at that line:

"Oh, so that is what you tought? ''Oh, look at that Lisa. They did things to her on the ring, so she won't mind if I freaking screw her!' "

Lisa stared Kelly for a moment, then looked down. She didn't know if she should go away, ask Kelly to leave her alone, or hit the kawaii in her head.

"Ah... never mind... it was a match anyway... we were opponents and all..." she looked to Kelly's face and asked: "W...which matches were you talking about?"

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 pm

"No, I rather thought that you are a grown up girl who knows that once you enter an AFW ring with hentai rules allowed, you are in danger of being groped, fondled and whatever else can happen with that."
Now it was Kelly that turned a little bit sour about hot and cold Lisa. But as usual, her good mood returned quickly.
"Okay, so I shot a little bit over the top in the end with my fandom. But again, hentai rules. And really, you could have been handled much worse. Like from this Sven psychopath dude , or that one with the tiger mask."

She would attempt to put the legs of Lisa into the bottom piece of her outfit up to the knees, but from then on it had to be the Italians turn to draw them over her butt while she was already looking for the shoes.
"Is it so hard to believe that I am really a fan of your work? And a fan of you? I mean just look at you! So big and strong yet absolutely gorgeous and on top of that really nice and sweet. And I am not ashamed to say this, cause the chance that we would both go after the same type of match is reduced to a match like the one we had so that we're not in any competition."
Which did not mean that she could not attempt to seduce Lisa, but not in a direct fashion like the Italian probably feared.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sat May 04, 2013 4:53 am

Lisa wanted to argue back, but Kelly's words were strucking deep inside her, so she just turned her gaze away as she listened to the blue-haired girl. She just said, almost like apologizing:

"Ah, it's just...maybe... I'm overreacting... I'm not so good, in that 'hentai' stuff..."

Kelly was almost reducing the big brunette to tears with that situation, but then saying she was her fan made Lisa feel different.
The curvy brunette, hearing that determined and so intimate argument now that she was being dressed by the blue-haired girl, blushed in flatterly. Not just flatterly, that got her nervous and breathless as well. That gave her the confidence she needed to speak up to her former opponent.

"Kelly..." she began, slowly raising her round sweet brown eyes to the kawaii. "You understand, don't you? How humiliating was for me to be defeated that way by you, in front of the arena crowd. Not only because you're smaller... and all... it was my debut, my debut in Friction!"

Then Lisa looked down, before finishing her confession: "You... you were the first girl... damn..." The brunette bit her lower lip, not being able to complete it. Her mind began to rush in flashes of her fight against Kelly, where Lisa debuted in more things than just the Friction League!

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 05, 2013 5:41 am

"C'mon now. My first match in Friction was a loss where I was dragged across the ring in a bathrobe strap girdle match, and my first appearance in Tension was against BTM with me getting in only wiggling and a chance offense. You got to take that more easy. Granted, you wanted to make an impact and probably challenge for either Entropy or the AFW title in some time, but who says you can't do that in the future? Look at this Sunderland girl. Her face has seen more ass than a lingerie salesman, but she had money in the bank and was in the biggest stage of them all."
Despite what she said, Kelly had and also showed sympathy with the situation of Lisa who had obviously been set up in a match with Kelly where terrain favored her so heavily that the kawaii had defeated the wrestler, and even then it was rather close.

On a more personal note, she had a sting of ideas to help the Italian. To prevent her from running at the thought, Kelly would simply sit down on the lap of Lisa.
"I have an idea. How about we make a little backstage tapping where you dominate and pin me easily to get you back into the race?"
She offered while putting her arms around the neck of the other girl, looking half serious and half seductive.
"I'd even practice with you for further Friction hentai matches..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun May 12, 2013 4:47 am

As Lisa feared, the spirited Kelly wouldn't quite get what she was meaning, and would just rush into another moment of intimate contact with her. Sure, her debut in Friction was not the best for her career and all, but what happened there wasn't only about wrestling. Not about money or titles.

"Ahh... further Hentai!?" Lisa gulped, and then began to push Kelly aside. "You... you didn't get what I said! It's not just about the career, the titles, the money! Didn't you know... the things you did, at the end of our match... I've never done that before! Not with a girl!"

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next