Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Liberty Vs Kia - Beating Of Your Life

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Liberty Vs Kia - Beating Of Your Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Liberty Vs Kia - Beating Of Your Life

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Kia laughed as she felt her boot smash into Liberty's midsection. She was enjoying this. Maybe being a brutal heel was not so bad afterall, she would have to do it more often. Kia let out a small grin and raised her foot again and this time stomped on the womans crotch, hoping to continue taking advantage of the face she was down

""Come on, get up, i thought you were a fighter not a bloody wimp" She sneered at Liberty.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Liberty Vs Kia - Beating Of Your Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Liberty Vs Kia - Beating Of Your Life

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:02 pm

The low, deep pain of the stomach stamp was suddenly replaced by the sharp pain of a crotch blow as Kia’️s boot drove down between Liberty’️s legs.

“HMMNNGGH!!!” she gasped, her big eyes widening. She would roll sideways, onto her front, to try and protect her pussy, and her hands would drop down to clutch at her womanhood.

“Ohhh…. I’️ll show you….” she groaned. Her anger was rising, and she couldn’️t wait to unleash hell on this little brat, but for the moment all she could do was crawl slowly away from Kia, and try to recover and get back onto her feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Kia was not a complete savage and was thinking of using a german suplex on the woman. Instead she remmebered that she was bralwing and decided against it.

Instead Kia would get into a defensive stance and wait for Liberty to get back on her feet.

"Get up and show me the then girl. I thought you were supposed to be one of the AFW's best brawlers. Seems a simple girl like me is beating you at your own game"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Liberty got back up onto her feet, slowly, deliberately, her anger simmering as Kia continued to goad her. As she moved upright she saw a plank of wood within reach, and her hand closed around it as she pushed up off the floor, standing to face Kia with the weapon trailing by her side.

The grubby punk did not look impressed, and snarled dismissively at the smaller girl. “I hope that wasn’️t your best shot, bitch,” she said coldly. “Looks like you need educating…”

Liberty would suddenly unleash her anger, darting forwards, taking the wooden plank in both hands and aiming a simple horizontal swing at her opponent’️s body, putting all her momentum behind the blow.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 am

Kia had not noticed the wood. She had just thought this was a plain pit. Clearly she was wrong. She tried to dart out of the way of the hit but it was no good.

The plank hit her with force. Enough force it knocked her off her feet and flying back a metre or so. Her body hit the floor with a large thud and Kia herself let out a yell. Her one side was in incredible pain. The impact spot throbbing and stinging as if there was no tomorrow

"Urgh..that..hurts"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm

“Haha, yeah… I know,” Liberty laughed in agreement with Kia, clearly pleased at the way the smaller girl had been sent flying. The punk’️s gleeful grin wasn’️t even that cruel, she was simply enjoying herself. In an armed brawl, she was in her element.

She sauntered over to her downed victim. “You shouldn’️t really be that surprised…” she said cheerfully. Then she raised the plank two handed above her head, before driving it downwards with a fearsome ‘thwack’️, swatting it down hard at Kia’️s upturned belly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Kia knew that being on the floor was dangerous. Even more so when your opponent was armed. She wanted to get up and move, but the pain in her side was stinging too much for her to react properly.

The plank hit it's mark easily and perfectly. Kia's mouth opened wide and spittle jumped out as her body curled up. Kia let out a powerful screech of pain. Her body curling up to protect itself
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Liberty couldn’️t help but cackle as the brawl swung back heavily in her favour, the smaller girl looking cowed and helpless on the floor.

“You having fun now, huh?” she goaded. “I guess that one hurt, too. How about this one?” Liberty would swing the plank down again, unable to target the curled-up girl’️s belly again, so aiming for her shoulder and ribs.

“Are you starting to understand how much shit you’️re in?” she said casually, brushing a greasy strand of hair from her face, before swinging the plank down at Kia’️s ribs again.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Kia let out a large yelp of pain as she was hit twice, the pain throbbing over and over on her skin. She tried to curl up more to protect herself

"No i don't" She growled "I know that when i get up i am going to punch your face so hard your skull will break!" With that Kia lashed out, thrust her bent leg outwards, trying to aim a strike at Liberty's gut so Kia could get back up

"You think your a brawl champion. Well i will gladly take that from you. I am going to beat you here, and beat you everywhere else!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 am

As Liberty had been swinging the plank down on her hapless foe, she thought the smaller girl had been pretty cowed, and was taken by surprise when Kia managed to lash out, her boot thudding up into Liberty’️s gut.

The bigger girl grunted and staggered back, secretly impressed by her opponent’️s endurance. She might be a complete brat, but she has more grit than some, thought Liberty.

The punk chewed her lip angrily as Kia scrambled to her feet. Liberty stood tall, throwing the plank down hard at her side, wanting to show the smaller girl that she wasn’️t afraid, and didn’️t even need a weapon.

“Come on then!!” she snarled. Liberty would stand firm and jut out her chin, pointing at her own face. “Let’️s see! Give me your best shot!!”

There was an almost maniacal glint in Liberty’️s big eyes, her adrenaline pumping as she prepared to give Kia a free hit. She was confident she could take whatever the smaller girl could throw at her, to prove she was the toughest brawler.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next