Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Cassie Elliot

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am

"Ow! OW!" Cassie squealed in pain.

She squirmed and tried to twist her leg away from Angel's claws, but to do that she'd have to let go of her hold. She eventually gave in and let Angel's head flop back down onto the mat, she was confident enough that she could keep control and her arms were getting tired anyway. She rubbed the scratches on her thigh as she stood up.

She bent down and grabbed hold of Angel's wrist and began to drag her up to her feet. She put a hand on her chest to push her back against the ropes, and then pull with all her weight to fling her across the ring at the ropes on the opposite side.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Finally Cassie had released Angel from the submission hold. The girl's face hit the mat and she curled up. Both her hands came up to her neck and she held it as if she had been choked. The painful hold may very well had stretched her spine, but there was no relief for the girl just yet. Cassie picked her up by the wrists, pushed her to the ropes and flung her to the other side. Still in pain, Angel didn't have much time to plan any resistance to being shoved, and found herself running towards the ropes. It seemed her legs were fine and seeing the ropes approaching fast she turned her body to the side to bounce off them instead of running straight into it.

As she turned around to see Cassie, the girl felt a surge of anger. Despite how much pain she was still in, Angel knew she was going to do something to make Cassie pay. Still running quite fast, the girl jumped into the air and kicked her feet out towards the orange-haired girl's body. She wasn't going to just lay down and let Cassie get the better of her, especially with what she had been through.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am

Cassie cocked her arm back and ran to meet Angel with a clothesline, but the girl had other plans. Her dropkick caught her off guard.

"Ack!"

She took Dark Angel's boots on her chest and the impact flung her down to the mat with a thud. She coughed once, and put a hand to her chest, while she sat up with one palm on the mat. She shook her head. That wasn't good.

She lunged forward on all fours, hoping to catch Angel's ankle or something before she could get up herself and come up with more plans for Cassie.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 pm

As Angel's dropkick connected, she landed on her side. She tried to twist her body all the way so her knees hit first which would let her jump right back to her feet but she wasn't nearly aware enough to pull it off. She rolled to her knees, trying to crawl away to the ropes to help her to her feet. The whole time she was heavily breathing in and out trying to recover from that hold of Cassie's. Before she got close to the ropes, however, she felt Cassie grab onto her ankle.

Let me go. Angel used her hands to balance herself. She tried to kick back furiously with her free foot to try and force Cassie to release her, aiming a little high as if to target where she thought her opponent's head would be.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Angel's kick hit Cassie's forehead, near the top of her head. Her neck couldn't bend to absorb it, so she felt the shock all the way down her spine and it stunned her. She dropped Angel's ankle and dropped back onto her butt, one hand on her forehead and wincing in pain.

"Owww..."

Better safe than sorry, Cassie thought, and rather than rushing in blindly and getting desperate, she decided it was best to start over. Cassie and Taylor used to regularly get into fights about being more careful and not rushing in when hurt. Taylor never listened. Time to take her own advice, Cassie pushed up to her feet and took a step back.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Angel wasn't sure what she had kicked, but it led Cassie to release her ankle. She crawled away to the ropes and used them to help her to her feet. It hurt a lot more than she thought it would when she straightened her back, but she managed not to wince. She turned around to look at Cassie who had just then stood up and taken a step back. Fortunately for her, the orange-haired girl had backed off for now. Angel seized on the moment to recover her breath, and stayed close to the ropes. Now that she knew Cassie still had it, she wasn't entirely sure how to go about progressing the match. Her strategy was always to rush in to hit fast and hard. But Cassie's skillset seemed to counter her own, she had no chance at grappling with her. As a result Angel kept her distance. She only really moved a few steps along the ropes still holding onto them as she tried to think of what to do next. It would likely be Cassie that made the next move anyways.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Cassie rubbed her forehead and frowned at her opponent. Her mind was working while her body recovered, and she carefully looked Angel over while she stretched her arms out over her head. She felt stupid when she finally realized that she was still wearing her cape... The match never had a proper start, so she didn't get to take it off before. She slipped it off and tossed it in a corner, thankful that her opponent didn't get any bright ideas about it.

She didn't want to let Angel rough her up. She felt like she could probably beat her in a kick boxing match, if it was clean, but her dirty brawling style was a problem. All she needed to do was get her down, and be smart about it. She could have her tapping in no time.

She drew a deep breath and paced back over to her. If she was going to stay connected to the ropes, Cassie obviously couldn't go straight for a submission. She had an idea, though.

She launched herself at Angel, and when she was close enough she threw herself down into a feet-first baseball slide at her legs that would carry her out of the ring, potentially bowling over Angel in the process.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am

Angel had a firm grip of the ropes even as Cassie closed in on her. She feared the girl's submission skills far more than her striking ability. Even so, she could just cradle up in the corner, so she brought her hands out defensively to prepare for whatever Cassie had in store. Suddenly, the orange-haired girl slid feet first towards her aiming at Angel's feet. Though surprised by the action, the girl was still quick with her reflexes...which was to grab the ropes right away and jump up. She used the ropes as a makeshift balancing beam as she held herself in the air as Cassie slid underneath her and to the outside of the ring.

When she felt the moment pass, Angel dropped her feet back down to the mat and looked behind her at where Cassie had left the ring. This is my chance. She gripped the top rope firmly then launched herself over it and to the outside of the ring with a diving crossbody. Hopefully she was quick enough to catch Cassie off guard. She wouldn't know, of course, since her eyes were closed the moment she got airborne.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

The moment she landed on the floor, Cassie spun around, intending to make a grab under the bottom rope for Angel's ankles, but Angel was already airborne. She had no time to scream, let alone get out of the way, before her opponent collided bodily with her and threw her down on the floor. Her arms were occupied with Angel, so she couldn't execute a proper break fall. Her head bounced painfully off the floor, and then she was seeing stars.

"Unnnh..." She groaned, her eyes half closed. She was overwhelmed by the wave of blunt pain that filled her head and made it feel like it might burst.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

As Angel's body collided with Cassie's, the girl braced herself for the fall. Even though the orange-haired girl would've gotten the worse of it, she wouldn't have been much better off. As the two jointly hit the ground, Angel groaned. She managed to push herself to her feet and off of Cassie. Before even giving herself a chance to regain her breath, Angel reached down and grabbed Cassie by the hair to pull her to her feet. "Two!" she heard yelled from the ring. The referee was already starting the count so she had to act quick.

She crouched down and tried to irish whip Cassie towards the barriers that separated them from the audience!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next