Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare - Page 6 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:30 am

"Eh..w-well.." At that question, Alessa wasn't quite sure how to respond, just fidgeting around a bit before Amanda would snake her arms around her head, sliding her breasts right onto her face, locking her in that deep smother hold. She let out a couple muffled yells, weakly struggling underneath her from all that Amanda's put her through in the match, finding it quite difficult.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 am

“Heheh….oooo, it’️s like you were made to be in my breasts.” Amanda laughed, rubbing her tits all over Alessa’️s face. Amanda grinned in pleasure as she kept the smother up, her tit flesh totally engulfing Alessa, her hands wrapped around Alessa’️s head as she vainly struggled to escape. “Heh…give up, or nap, kitty.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 am

Alessa kept up her struggles, trying bad to get out of the smother hold, but she was finding herself weakening more and more. Starting to get quite a bit lightheaded, she slowly started to fade in the smother hold, nearing being knocked out in the girl's huge breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 am

"Heheheh....my little kitty....we're going to have so much fun." Amanda laughed, holding Alessa tighter and tighter, holding her down, forcing her to suffocate until Amanda finally felt Alessa go limp….Amanda was all giggles as she picked up the sleaping girl, grinning as she left…

----

It wouldn’️t be long before Alessa would wake up…she’️d find herself still naked. Amanda had brought her clothes, but hadn’️t dressed Alessa. She’️d be on her back, in Amanda’️s bed, having been gently placed in the bed by Amanda. Amanda was also still naked, she also hadn’️t bothered to dress, and was laying down next to Alessa, gently tracing Alessa’️s breasts with her fingers.

“You lost.” Amanda would giggle, “I didn’️t want to leave my kitty alone and asleep in the ring, hope you don’️t mind.” She giggled some more, kissing Alessa’️s cheacks.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 am

After being knocked out in the middle of the ring, losing the match, Alessa would finally wake up, finding herself on quite the soft surface. She let out a little yawn, stretching and looking around before she would feel that tracing on her breasts, seeing Amanda there next to her naked.

"A-aaa whwah!?" Alessa let out a surprised sound as Amanda said what she did with that giggle, continuing on before kissing her cheek. She blinked a couple times before shaking her head, going to push herself off the bed and look around in a panic. "Waah wh-where is this? I was in the ring?? and noow?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 am

Amanda just giggled somemore as Alessa yawned and stretched. Everything she did was cute, right now it was like she didn’️t realize she’️d been abducted until after she heard Amanda.
“Ohhh, your in my home! I brought you away from the crowed.” Amanda explained calmly, then smiled as Alessa got up. Amanda followed her, grabbing her gentyl from behind and leaning her head over Alessa’️s shoulder, her lips near her ear. “Don’️t panic, I’️m here to be nice to you. I wanted to talk now that we’️re not opponents.” Amanda whispered, then gently kissed Alessa from behind, hugging her if Alessa let her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:18 am

"Ummm your home??" Alessa blinked a couple t imes, surprised at what Amanda had said, blushing as the girl came up and grabbed her gently from behind. Hearing that whisper, Alessa shuffled around a bit, not really knowing what to say in response. "um..well..I guess..after the match we aren't opponents anymore..s-so alright." She let out, though blushed deeply at that kiss and hug.

"I-if we aren't i-in the match anymore wh-why are you still doing the same things?" She let out, going to pull away in her nervousness.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 am

Amanda smiled, Alessa didn’️t get it at all. “I didn’️t HAVE to do it in the match either…I’️m doing the same things because your just so sexy.” Amanda’️s arms would tighten a little bit, to keep her in place, but they weren’️t really enough to stop Alessa if she tried aggressively to escape. “Don’️t you get it? I like you, Kitty. A lot.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 am

"Umm..well.." Alessa let out before she felt Amanda's arms tighten, causing her to bite her lip as she would remain in her grasp, though hearing her next words caused her eyes to widen, looking around in confusion and embarrassment. "Like me? A-aaah y-y-you don't mean...u-um b-but.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:31 am

Amanda grinned as Alessa began to talk nervously. “Ohhh, you know what it means.” Amanda laughed, trying to turn Alessa around and pull her back onto the bed. “It meeeeaaaans I like you, and I want yooou to like me too.” Amanda giggled, kissing her lips. “Let’️s play.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down