Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Amanda Clare

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:53 pm

"Um w-weeell...y-you cant!" Alessa let out to Amanda's words, starting to figure out clearly what Amanda's goal was in the match. It was more than clear to her and Alessa knew now that she had to quickly get back at her and stop her from doing so, needing to get the upperhand in the match as fast as possible.

As she punched at Amanda's thighs, she heard her shout out, causing her to hesitate just a bit, but she kept going until Amanda finally let go of her figure four. Alessa was about to crawl away, but found that when Amanda got herself up, she yanked her tights right off, exposing her striped cotton panties, causing her to blush deeply. "Uwaah!! Y-y-you can't d-do that! I-I..." Alessa let out, shaking her head as she tried to lunge at Amanda to attempt to get her tights back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 am

“UM, WELL, I CAN!” Amanda laughed at Alessa, indicating that she had no intention of stopping. Alesa’️s punches had gotten intense, though, and she was forced to stop and settle with taking her tights. “Nice Panties!” Amanda giggled.

Soon, though, Alessa was coming at her again. “I can, and I will!” Amanda said, then without any further discussion she hurled the panties out into the aduaince, where a mysterious tall red headed wrestler snatched them from the front ro. While this DID stop Alessa from retrieving her trousers, it also stopped Amanda from avoiding Alessa’️s lunge, which took Amanda down to the mat.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 am

"A-aaahhh!!!" Alessa let out as Amanda tossed her tights into the crowd, a girl catching them and clearly not throwing them back.

"Th-those are miiine!" She yelled out, on top of Amanda as shedid. "Uuuu you're gonna pay for that! That wasn't nice!" Alessa let out, trying to wrap her legs around Amanda's waist from atop her, trying to turn them over and squeeze her hard in a scissor hold on the girl's waist, wanting badly to get her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 am

Amanda grinned as her friend managed to catch the tights, keeping them to herself and insuring both that Alessa wouldn’️t get them back before the match was over, nor any creepsters would get their hands on it.

Amanda was totally unprepared for Alessa’️s counter attack, and soon found herself caught in he scisors. “GAHHHH!” Amanda groaned as she was squeezed in the hold, being crushed by Alessa’️s legs. It was very painful, but Amanda decided to make the bets of it, she strained and tried to lean in and lick all over Alessa’️s crotch.

Last edited by 199 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:38 am

"There! This will teach you to be so mean.." Alessa let out, squeezing the girl with all she had. However those efforts wouldn't last for very long when it came down to it. Amanda was very quick on the attack to try and get back at her.

"Wah!?" Alessa let out as she felt Amanda start to lick all over her crotch, causing her to blush deep and shake her head, quickly breaking the scissor hold and crawling away from her, backing herself up into the corner. "D-don't do that!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:42 am

“I’️m not mean! I’️m just trying to play with you! Except also rape you!” Amanda giggled, but was soon silenced by the scissors, which stopped her for a moment, but the quick counter attack made Alessa give up immediately.

Amanda stretched and tried spin around and crawl after her, wanting to get her hands on the waist band of Alessa’️s panties when she tried to walk away. “Stop moving! This has to be a naked match!” Amanda giggled.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

"W-well I don't want you to!" Alessa let out, though her retaliation didn't last for as long as she would have wanted it to. The girl's crafty licking causing her to freak out and break it almost immediately. She shook her head as she tried to quickly crawl away, but she didn't know that doing that would just aid in what Amanda was trying for.

"G-g-get away!" Alessa let out as the girl crawled after her before she would grab at the waist band of her panties. Alessa gasped, her eyes widening as she quickly tried to grab her panties before Amanda could pull them away, kicking her legs wildly and shaking her head. "Noooo!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:59 am

“I won’️t get away!” Amanda giggled, as Alessa tried to escape. “STOP FIGHTING!” Amanda shouted in frustration as Alessa tried to stop Amanda stripping her, she responded by rushing ahead and trying to crall ontop of Alessa.

Since she couldn’️t get the pants off, she’️d try to mount Alessa’️s back and get her arms around Alessa’️s head in a sleeper hold, not to put her out, but to weaken her enough to make her naked.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:11 am

"Uwah!?" Alessa let out in surprise as Amanda would quickly crawl forward and get on top of her. As Alessa was just seconds ago fighting to keep her panties, she was caught off guard as Amanda got on top of her successfully.

Alessa writhed around, flailing her limbs as the girl mounted her back, wrapping her arms around her head, putting her in that sleeper. Alessa grit her teeth, clenching them down hard as she reached up, trying to pry her arms away, immediately feeling the affects of the hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 am

“SQUEEEEEZY!” Amanda giggled, trying to crush Alessa’️s neck. “I want to knock you out!” This was a lie, Amanda had no intention of this, but she wanted Alessa to think it was a regular move. Amanda kept it going just until Alessa tried to pry her arms off.

Then, with no warning, Amanda let go and THRUST down hard, trying to knock her onto her belly and lean down, swiping at the panties to strip her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down