Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel and some more news(see below for status)

+5
Tatyina
Oathkeeper
Alexandra
KillerV
Harrier
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel and some more news(see below for status)

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:50 pm

“You’️re also welcome, Miss Angel.”
Ise was quite happy about the outcome at this point, which showed in her face.
“Thank you all for appearing actually. I have been informed that this match will be viewed with much interest in regard to the Entropy Championship Belt, so the winner may very well be in line for a chance at it soon!”

Her bodyguard had been a full success, although he did not do anything. Angel had not dared to come near, and Mercy had nearly peed in her pants although she was as far away as the entrance ramp.
Angel had been trashed from colleagues and looked not only like a bad team player in the locker room but also as a lap dog for management and a chicken all at once.
Natasha Loclear, the rising star of AFWs last few months, had signed for the match and not only that, had done her a huge favor by trashing Angel.
Rei appeared as a leader and someone to take the initiative, presenting herself in a good light and had also challenged Angel.
Ciara was the proof that she did not only sign names but had an idea for talent.
And Angel Wing, aside from the similar name, had been a constant stay in the midcard and surely had some diehard fans she could reel in for the match too, so she had casuals and smarks all in the boat.
“This concludes this R&D. Make sure to tune in for next week for the FOUR CORNERS ELIMINATION MATCH, right here in the ring! Have a nice evening, ladies and gentleman!”
She announced to the crowd and was weaving friendly before leaving the ring, motioning her bodyguard to follow her in a rather positive reaction. The girls could now start a stare down or leave too, it was all up to them.

“If that was no success, then I don’️t know. Look how they quivered and shook after witnessing you just stand there. Good work, big man!”
She told Madness in a really good mood, but while she was on her way out, the little angry layer called her out again, causing her to slow her advance to the back a bit but kept on walking.
“Wow, Mercy-chan, that was strong, really, I thought for a moment that you had a spine. You really think I would sign anything before letting it check from my lawyers? Sue me, fire me, I don’️t care. My contract I sitting right to my file cause it’️s asked for when doing a second job. The law is a game two or more people play, my lawyers will gladly shower AFW with law suits, technicalities and other nitpicker bullshit to occupy you for years when Aurelia assaults me again or you force me to wrestle. And even if you win, will it be worth it?I am midcard today at best and lack training, so I would be injury prone often and out of the company anyway. Or even better, could make your regular wrestlers look like crap on a regular basis. Maybe also ask yourself if it’️s so wrong what I do. Anyone can sugarcoat the girls already on top, but if they fail you have to make a big match on the fly and remove the top girl from a match with three promising midcarders who could make a big impact in the future.”

She was casually walking by, not even looking at the paralegal. Angel was not made of glass; the match she had received at Avalanche was probably a title match of some kind, so this was probably a last minute rescue case.
“And just a friendly advice to you, Mercy; watch the first R&D, and watch it closely. I, as Senior Road Agent, was talking to my boss, the Chief Manager of Talent Relations, not as the wrestler Ise and the Wrestler Aurelia as you can see with the topic how the show unfolded. Aurelia is no random talent but an official, and a horribly random one that attacks you on a whim, nothing more. And according to your thinking, Lukretia and Aurelia could be walking around here to randomly powerbomb wrestlers turned announcers, hosts and interviewers too as they are also talents. Or paralegal announcers too.Or think of it the other way, how about me coming into your office and beating the piss out of you cause I did not like how events unfolded in our department, unprovoked of course? I work indeed hard for the company and am more than willing to fall in line with the direction Aurelia and Lukretia wanting it to take if they show me some simple respect as an employee. Nothing more but nothing less than that.”
With that, she would wink a last time and disappear behind the curtain.

Link to the match:
[url:e7b2tk31]http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/ppv-f14/four-corners-elimination-match-t7483.html[/url:e7b2tk31]

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel and some more news(see below for status)

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Upon hearing all this fuss over nothing, but toothless dogs and wannabe poser's, Sixx through down a smokebomb into the studio as she signalled for her Master's arrival, her Master, who was something more than the tripe displayed here. Granted, Miss Angel had in her own right to be here, but the others...not so much. Only for a hear of clapping as a figure appeared in the mist, followed, by a smaller girl that had made short work of the studio's security...

"Funny? isn't it? how people can be so boastful over nothing but lies, and rumours..." Reika smiled as she clapped her hands at another show well done, though this wasn't her first time crashing a party, she, and her minion's, always kept they're eyes open on what was happening on the camera's. Not to put Reika and her minion's as terrorists, but something, to really get the guests skin crawling as she spoke word by word.

Sixx, watched fiercely at the others, as her Master showed herself to the others, granted, the three girls had let themselves in without even caring to ask permission at all...
"Security is subdued Reika.....any more orders?" Sixx said silently looking over to her, ready, to bash anyone in the skull if they approached the crashers...

"No my Dear Sixx, I think we can be civilised here..." Rei smiled intently.

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 4 CxD01fY
Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4