Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Tina Armstrong

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Tina Armstrong - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Tina Armstrong

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 am

Cecilia groaned out as her eyes began to flutter open slowly when Tina started to try and stir her awake, when she finally came to her senses the Hardcore Queen would slowly push herself up into a seated position and shake her head slowly from left and right and then look on a bit at Tina for a second. " eh...yeah I thinks so...guess people are right about me...I have a thick skull. hehe." Cecilia said to Tina as she would rub her head gently.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Tina Armstrong - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Tina Armstrong

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Tina smiled as Cecilia sat up, good to see that she hadn't injured her number one fan while trying to beat her, ruffling the Swede's hair up as she sat up as well. "Not just a thick skull but the rest of you's tough as hell. Was worried there for a while that my own fan was gonna overtake me so quickly. But you did good, hope we can fight like that again."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 am

When Tina began to ruffle her hair Cecilia looked up as her long long hair just went all over, the damp mess that it was began to cover her face as the ruffling that Tina did dislodged her hair band as well and made it fall forward which left Cecilia's long hair falling wildly around her everywhere, she'd look back over towards Tina and glare a bit at the girl. " Hey! Stop that! and thanks I guess. But remember that you just got lucky this time. I'll make sure to kick that pretty little ass and face of your so hard that you will never forget it." Cecilia said with a smirk on her face as she'd attempt and pull her hair back a bit and replace her hair band on her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Tina stuck her tongue out as Cecilia complained about being ruffled, yes: even the veteran could be childish as hell, "Hmm. We'll see about that, considering how I just spanked your cute ass I think you have to kiss mine before I let you have another shot." She teased before standing up and offering the Hardcore Queen a hand. "Come on, I think we're both gonna need a shower after this."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 am

"tch...want to be a coward do you Tina ? If that's so then it wont be long before people will think that you just got lucky." Cecilia said in. Teasingly joking tone to Tina before the girl offered her help up and a way to get to the showers. " wow arent you forward, only two matches, no date at all and you still want me to take a naked and wet shower together." Cecilia teased the superstar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am

"I'm being forward now?" Tina asked with a smirk "I've seen what a lot of girls get up to here, even in the ring: I've been a good girl in comparison." She said as she led Cecilia out of the ring, ignoring the teasing about history recording it as a fluke. "Besides, where else am i gonna make you kiss my ass? Don't want everyone watching." She whispered before walking back up the ramp, waving at the cheering fans. Tina Armstrong was back, baby.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

" you are being as forward as a whore right now, show some class miss Armstrong." Cecilia said back to Tina with a bit of a smirk as Tina helped her out of the ring and started to pull on her arm to make them move together up along the ramp. " Sure you have, Good girl. At least that's what you want people to think. The good girls are usually the worst deep down." Cecilia said with a little grin as she would try and pull Tina towards her and make the girl look her in the eyes. " Not really going to kiss you butt. It's nice and all, but not worth it right now. Not before you're able to beat me when it's not a *fluke* oh look, it's become a thing now. hehe-"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:55 pm

"It's only a fluke in your head Cecilia." Tina said back as she stared The Hardcore Queen straight back, "You don't get struck by lightning twice in one month." she gloated "And I was only joking about my ass: but you seemed so enamored with it. Whenever you talk it's always about my ass." The Superstar joked. "Seriously though, good match: hope to do it again, just admit that you lost fair and square now, don't let the denial get out of hand."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 am

Cecilia shook her head a bit as she looked on at Tina and soon would simply stick out her tongue at the girl, " You can't count a spar as a win. Only fools do that." Cecilia said teasingly to Tina as she looked on at the girl. " Well considering how often you show that thing and shake it around it's bound to be a subject of discussion, I mean sometimes you do kind of talk out of your ass as well Tina." Cecilia said teasingly and slightly mockingly to the superstar as she looked on at the girl.

" It was a good match, thanks. But You haven't beaten me yet though, for as long as I got this belt and you don't. You haven't beaten me at all." The Hardcore Queen said as she would nod to Tina and then head off towards her locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9