» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Life of Servitude (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Life of Servitude (For TiefBlau) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Life of Servitude (For TiefBlau)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 am

"Oh... really?" Rei giggled as she leaned her head forward and licked Heather's cotton panties all the way down the girl's pretty little cunt. Masterfully, she would lap the girl's crotch with her tongue with only the cotton layer shielding Heather from the hot wet sensation that was her tongue. Rei even moaned a little as she did it not because she was aroused but, just to humiliate Heather. While continuing to use her legs to pin down her shoulders and her hands to secure Heather's legs from kicking out.

Hikaru watche din horror fasciantion as she felt her heart begin to beat faster and faster thumping against her chest at the sight of Rei doing THAT to Heather. She bit her bottom lip, trying to fight off the temptation of letting this go on.

"R-rei! Stop this!!"

"No..." She answered with her mouth open as she ran her tongue back and fourth up and down outlining Heather's sex with the tip of her tongue.

"R-rei... this isn't funny! Heather isn't your sex toy"

"I defeated her in the ring and we agreed the winner would have full ownership over the loser." Rei said licking her lips after running her tongue up Heather's inner thigh. "Every her inch of her is mine... but, since we're roommates and we share everything. You can have some fun with her too..."

"Wh-what?" Hikaru said blushing as she shook her head, "S-seriously?"

Last edited by 863 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

A Life of Servitude (For TiefBlau) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Life of Servitude (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:22 am

"Y-yes really!" Heather would say defiantly, struggling the best she could before she would suddenly feel Rei's tongue on her crotch, feeling it right through her cotton panties as she licked at it. Heather would let out a little reluctant moan, the fact that Rei was moaning as well making it even more embarrassing for her. She kept trying her best to struggle, but the arousal she was feeling was making that even more difficult for her now, gritting her teeth in frustration.

She would hear Hikaru try to get Rei to stop, thinking that possibly it would work, unfortunately Rei was quite stubborn in that, outlining her covered sex with her tongue before running it up her thigh. Exactly what Rei was saying to Hikaru wasn't quite getting to her, but she knew she was doing something devious. Heather couldn't take it anymore though, if Rei kept at it with her tongue, Heather could get herself into even further trouble. She would clench her teeth hard, groaning before shaking her head.

"O-Ok!! Th-threeee!!! Threee!!! Stoop!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 am

"Oh Heather... you really are dissapointing..." Rei would say before rising to her feet as she released Heather from her pin, "To think thought of you as someone I needed to catch up to, as my rival and a great obstacle I needed to overcome."

Rei then stepped on Heather's face in triumph as she rubbed the sole of her foot against the other girl's face. Looking down at her with half closed eyes as she looked down at her in a composed manner with her arms folded in front of her chest.

"Look at you now..." Rei would smirk as she would then pres her foot to the side of Heather's head forcing her to look to the side as she forced her weight onto the foot while she stood over her. Twisting her foot against her head, she chuckled to herself. "Who's your mistress and who's the bitch Heather?" Rei asked as she would enjoy hearing Heather admit it herself.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 am

"Guh.." Heather let out before she would feel Rei release her from the pin, standing above her. The words that she said next hit her quite well. She would grit her teeth, her face a deep red as she felt incredibly disappointed in herself and ashamed at the whole thing.

A groan of disgust escaped Heather's mouth as Rei would step on her face, rubbing her foot in as she stood above her in that triumphant position. She couldn't believe the position that she was in now, and it truly came down to Heather looking pretty bad at the moment, in an overly humiliating position and with an observer even in Hikaru.

"Haagh.." Heather could only let out little shamed sounds as Rei would press her foot to the side of her face, forcing it to the side before she chuckled, asking her the question she did. "Gh..y...you're..my mistress...and ....I'm................t...the..bitch." Heather would say quite reluctantly, doing so just to please Rei. She just kept swearing in her head that she would get back at her for this.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:00 am

Hikaru watched as she began to pant from both excitement and a bit of horror. All the years she knew Rei, she hadn't seen this side of her. She knew she had a perverse edge to her now and again but, this dominant side of her was something she had no idea existed inside her. Watching as her friend's sexually dominant persona glow with satisfaction as she heard Heather submit to her.

"Good..." Rei said as she stripped herself of her bottoms and undressed herself while pressing her foot down on Heather's chest while she stripped herself down. Until Rei was completely naked. Heather would have a good look at Rei's slim slender body, her flawless smooth skin. Rei crouched down and sat high up on Heather's chest as she grabbed a handful of Heather's dark purple air and dragging her head forcefully against her crotch.

"Kiss it. Then lick it." Rei demanded as she grinned down at her. "Then keep licking it and lap it all up... like a good little bitch... alright?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm

"gh.." Heather watched as Rei would strip herself of her bottoms, revealing her bare sex to Heather. She blushed deeply, turning away before she felt Rei's foot press down onto her chest, finishing stripping herself down. Heather would look back at her, gulping a bit before Rei would sit herself down on her chest, feeling her grab a handful of her hair. "Mmmpgh!!" Heather let out as her face was forced into Rei's crotch, her bare sex pressed against her fact.

Heather let out a muffled groan as she heard Rei's words, hating the fact that she had to obey them. She would kiss at her crotch and then start licking it on the outside and in, doing her best to please Rei as quickly as she could in her incredibly humiliating position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:42 am

Hikaru watched on as Heather was forced to use her mouth to pleasure Rei. Rei instinctively tried her best not to bring her thighs together as she felt the tingling sensation between were legs. She could only endure the tantalizing sensation, she could tell Heather was trying to finish her off. However, this didn't bother her after all that just meant she was doing a better job.

"Ahhhh...." Rei gasped as she panted softly from the sensation. "Good.... you're better at this than I thought..."

Rei would then grin and remove her sex from the girl's mouth and begin grinding her sex back and fourth against the other girl's face. Pressing her wet sex against Heather's sex. She would savor every second of Heather's displeasure as she did it before planting her sex back into her mouth.

"Now... make me cum...." Rei ordered with a seductive lower tone in her voice.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:25 am

"Mnnn..." Heather let out, muffled quite a bit by Rei's sex as she tried her best to keep it up and pleasure the girl to the best of her abilities. She would hear her words, causing her to blush quite a bit deeply as she kept up her work, feeling utterly humiliated by what was going on, especially with Hikaru standing there and watching.

As Rei slid her sex away from her mouth, just to rub and grind it all over her face, Heather let out a frustrated groan, just hating the humiliation that Rei was putting her through. Finally, the girl planted her sex on her mouth again as Heather would go to work.

Hearing her order, she would stick her tongue deeply in the girl's sex, twisting and turning it as she lapped her insides, trying to pleasure her as much as she could to get her to burst.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 am

Rei could easily read the disdain in Heather's face and what she read was much to her liking. The Cosplay Fighter relished this moment as she exhaled softly and arched her back while Heather's tongue tried it's best to make her cum.

"Is that all you can do?" Rei said patting Heather on the cheek looking down at her with a grin.

Rei then let out a small exhale of air as she felt Heather's tongue enter her and slither between her legs reaching into her. The sensation made Rei's teeth rattle with ecstasy as she bit back a very loud moan. Unable to hold herself back as she was ready to burst, Rei's cum then flooded through deep inside her. Her hips squirmed as she came right into Heather's pretty little mouth.

"Good...maid...." Rei said softly between her breaths before stomping on Heather's chest as she stood up straight pondering her next command. "Now my next command.... stay still...."

Last edited by 863 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 am

"Gnnmmm.." Heather would let out a muffled growl as she heard Rei's words, feeling her pat her on the cheek. The whole situation was ridiculously frustrating, and she wished she could just shove Rei off her and beat her ass. However right now she had to lie there and endure all that Rei was giving her.

Finally, the girl would burst, her cum flowing out from her sex, unloading into Heather's mouth. She would gag a bit, coughing and spitting out her juices as the girl would get up off her. When she stomped on her chest, Heather let out a groan, arching herself a bit as much as she could before she would remain planted flat on the ground.

She would simply nod her head in compliance as she knew there wasn't much she could do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next