by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Brittany was still strangling Reika when the first punch slammed into the side of her head causing Brittany to grit her teeth before attempting to punch Reika in the face to counter Reika's violent assault "I can take anything you dish out bitch." Brittany screamed out as she was starting to get a headache from the repeated punches "You will not beat me, You cannot beat me." Brittany said as she would pull her head back and attempt to headbutt Reika as hard as she could in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika

Post by Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2oab85u5]Brittany was still strangling Reika when the first punch slammed into the side of her head causing Brittany to grit her teeth before attempting to punch Reika in the face to counter Reika's violent assault "I can take anything you dish out bitch." Brittany screamed out as she was starting to get a headache from the repeated punches "You will not beat me, You cannot beat me." Brittany said as she would pull her head back and attempt to headbutt Reika as hard as she could in her face.

As the headbutt settled hard into her face, Reika let out a grunt mixed in with a laugh as she was enjoying Brit's way of showing her who she was, taking the pain head on as she continued punching at the side of her head. "Mmmmh......how it does sooth my needs from you.....but you will learn soon....enough!" Reika lashed out with a headbutt of her own to get Brittany off strangling her, using her head to smash it into Brit's face to make a mark on it, to make the blood start flowing in the face to make it go blotchy red. The kind Reika liked to see most...

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Brittany felt good after headbutting Reika in the face as for her it was high level stress relief to beat the crap out of a girl she hated but it seemed Reika wasn't about to just let Brittany beat her down without a fight as Reika's head came up and smashed into Brittany's face forcing her to roll off of Reika and release her choke hold to try and think of a better way to defeat the imitation viper "Is that all you have bitch?" Brittany called out as she got to her feet.

Brittany eyed Reika closely as even though she didn't seem to be that hurt on the outside Brittany knew Reika had to be feeling all the hits she hit her with "Don't worry i promise that the next time i have you pinned beneath me it will be a lot more painful than the last time."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2ol0a866]Brittany felt good after headbutting Reika in the face as for her it was high level stress relief to beat the crap out of a girl she hated but it seemed Reika wasn't about to just let Brittany beat her down without a fight as Reika's head came up and smashed into Brittany's face forcing her to roll off of Reika and release her choke hold to try and think of a better way to defeat the imitation viper "Is that all you have bitch?" Brittany called out as she got to her feet.

Brittany eyed Reika closely as even though she didn't seem to be that hurt on the outside Brittany knew Reika had to be feeling all the hits she hit her with "Don't worry i promise that the next time i have you pinned beneath me it will be a lot more painful than the last time."

Feeling that stress build up in Brit, was the thing that made Reika happy, the pure rage the girl emitted in violent hand to hand combat against other fighters, and now with the true pit Viper queen herself. Reika never resorted to rage itself to deal with Brit's type, but more, psych centred of really getting underneath her opponents skin as Reika just air kissed Brittany without a fear of her, happy to see her behaving this way. "You are so cute Britanny...just like a spoilt child not knowing the obvious in life.....pitiful, yet cute...." she said, slithering back up to her feet as she moved into a snake like martial Art stance to use against Brit, to show her something new, yet brutal underneath her fluent movements.

"Care to show me some more effort? Miss Brittany?" she said simply relaxed in her tone, eyeing Britanny in her eyes with her well known stare.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Brittany just glared at Reika as she reached down and picked up a baseball bat "I'll show you fucking cute, you bitch." Brittany said as she began to circle Reika waiting for an opening to swing the bat right into Reika's face "I'm going to break your fucking jaw so that you can never open your fucking mouth again."

Brittany would then lunge towards Reika and swing the bat at Reika's face to try and crush the girls nose with the weapon in her hand "Your not going to be walking away from this match bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2zeqm2kb]Brittany just glared at Reika as she reached down and picked up a baseball bat "I'll show you fucking cute, you bitch." Brittany said as she began to circle Reika waiting for an opening to swing the bat right into Reika's face "I'm going to break your fucking jaw so that you can never open your fucking mouth again."

Brittany would then lunge towards Reika and swing the bat at Reika's face to try and crush the girls nose with the weapon in her hand "Your not going to be walking away from this match bitch."

"Really?...because your way of insulting people needs a little more work hun~" Reika said, observant of where she fell to eventually break out of Brit's stranglehold, next to a dented steel chair a member of the viloent crowd through in earlier for some vicious entertainment. Seeing it as the perfect weapon to clash with Brit and her scratched, baseball bat, Reika, flipped up the chair with her foot effortlessly, used to using the ring as her weapon from her long after hours in the pits. "We'll see sweetie...." Reika said, chair at the ready aginst Brit's weapon of choice as the crowd got louder, making it look like more of a gladiatorial fight between beasts.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 am

Brittany saw Reika pick up the chair and she laughed "Use whatever weapon you want because soon i'm going to be turning your skull into pulp with my baseball bat." Brittany said as she charged at Reika and swung the bat for the girls head trying to strike the first brutal hit of this new duel "Lets see you smile without any fucking teeth you bitch."

Brittany would keep swinging her bat at Reika's head even if she missed or it was deflected as Brittany didn't care and nothing was going to stop her from fucking Reika up and leaving her a bloody and broken mess at Lukretia's feet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:13 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":24mn0rtp]Brittany saw Reika pick up the chair and she laughed "Use whatever weapon you want because soon i'm going to be turning your skull into pulp with my baseball bat." Brittany said as she charged at Reika and swung the bat for the girls head trying to strike the first brutal hit of this new duel "Lets see you smile without any fucking teeth you bitch."

Brittany would keep swinging her bat at Reika's head even if she missed or it was deflected as Brittany didn't care and nothing was going to stop her from fucking Reika up and leaving her a bloody and broken mess at Lukretia's feet.

Reika was not going to let Brit have her little feud with her baseball bat that she picked up, but as it made her laugh just a small second, Reika found the thought of feeding that bat to her forcefully. Even if she was consumed by rage. Managing to pull the chair up just it time to guard her head from the strike, a loud clang went across the brittle steal of the chair, giving Reika time to use it as a ram against Brit, and then feed it into her stomach hard. "Hardly a challenge at all, she's using that bat with no skill or heft whatsoever, poor girl..." Reika thought, slamming the chair into Brit's stomach for a stunner, giving her a good opportunity to smack it over her head when she stayed stunned.

Last edited by 1 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 am

Brittany gritted her teeth as Reika blocked her baseball bat and as she swung the bat at Reika's head again she was greeted with a chair to the stomach which caused Brittany to bend over "Fucking bitch." Brittany coughed out before falling backwards to barely avoid Reika's chair shot to the head "You are going to fucking pay for that." Brittany said a she would jab her baseball bat forward to try and strike Reika in her crotch in an attempt to get the girl on the defensive "I'm going to break you."

Brittany rolled to her feet and as she did Brittany watched Reika closely before jumping at the girl and trying to smack Reika on the top of her head with the bat "fucking die you bitch." Brittany screamed out in rage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":1u2tre8y]Brittany gritted her teeth as Reika blocked her baseball bat and as she swung the bat at Reika's head again she was greeted with a chair to the stomach which caused Brittany to bend over "Fucking bitch." Brittany coughed out before falling backwards to barely avoid Reika's chair shot to the head "You are going to fucking pay for that." Brittany said a she would jab her baseball bat forward to try and strike Reika in her crotch in an attempt to get the girl on the defensive "I'm going to break you."

Brittany rolled to her feet and as she did Brittany watched Reika closely before jumping at the girl and trying to smack Reika on the top of her head with the bat "fucking die you bitch." Brittany screamed out in rage.

Reika managed to spear in the chair hard into Brittany's stomach again as the bat striked her on the head, just closing her legs tight together to avoid a crotch hit, which skimmed her head with a hit from Brit as the two hit each other hard. "Gnhhh......it'll take more than weapons Brittany, because, I will break you before this night is over for your girlfriend..." Reika said, hinting over at the woman Brit hated, shaking her head of the hit as she headbutted Brittany head on into the steel corner where a second, wooden, table was lying in wait. Before, Reika had took harder hits than a bat back in the pit, but thankfully, the true Viper herself was no stranger to inflicting damage from a tough opponent like Brittany.

Planning her strikes at Brit wisely as she used the environment at her disposal. "Now lets hear that spine crack..." Reika snarled, headbutting Brittany into the sharp wooden table.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next