Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am

A smile slithered across Brittany's face as her fist sunk into Reika's stomach and her smile widened as her foot rocketed towards Reika's crotch but her smile turned into a grimace as her leg slammed into Reika's knee causing a bit of pain in Brittany's leg. Brittany couldn't focus on her leg for too much longer as her hand moved up to the one clawing her face to try and pull the hand away from her face and twist the arm to the side before attempting to headbutt Reika to get her on the defensive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Snakefight! Brittany (c) Vs. Reika

Post by Admin Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2gc1yyj5]A smile slithered across Brittany's face as her fist sunk into Reika's stomach and her smile widened as her foot rocketed towards Reika's crotch but her smile turned into a grimace as her leg slammed into Reika's knee causing a bit of pain in Brittany's leg. Brittany couldn't focus on her leg for too much longer as her hand moved up to the one clawing her face to try and pull the hand away from her face and twist the arm to the side before attempting to headbutt Reika to get her on the defensive.

The smug but slithery look of her smile didn't go unnoticed, neither the headbutt she was gearing up for as she had hold of Reika's clawing hand, tightly, not painfully, but a warm dirty grasp of the girl's rough hand against Rei's smooth skin. Nothing that would stop her from taking her out here, but as the headbutt neared from the arrogant one, Reika slapped her other hand out flat against Brits head, trying to push her away a little to give her some space. "Thats it...show me your persistence and rage Brittany, its the only way..." Reika murred, if successful, she would launch her leg up to kick Brittany off in a acrobatic but swift up kick, showing off her powerful legs to this beast of a girl.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:46 am

Brittany stumbled backwards as Reika smacked her hand into her face to block the vipers headbutt "I'll show you anger you fucking anger you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she jumped back to avoid Reika's leg "You think your tough, i'll show you tough you fucking bitch." Brittany then charged at Reika and tried to spear her to the ground as Reika seemed to be really pissing Brittany off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":1awhb0ls]Brittany stumbled backwards as Reika smacked her hand into her face to block the vipers headbutt "I'll show you anger you fucking anger you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out as she jumped back to avoid Reika's leg "You think your tough, i'll show you tough you fucking bitch." Brittany then charged at Reika and tried to spear her to the ground as Reika seemed to be really pissing Brittany off.

The pure anger and rage of Brittany, was the kind Reika favoured most in a fighter of her skills, ruthless, bulky, and a hell of a pissed off girl with many...many vendetta's against others here, Reika now growing into one of them as she felt that Brit's mind, was slowly sinking into that of insanity of herself. "Wonderful mind....." Reika thought in the heat of the battle, switching her leg back quickly to try and take on that spear of Brittany's, arms open wide so she could get a good wide armed hold to bring down Brittany with her, straight through some weakly brittle, ropes as they snapped while the two girls tumbled to the outside arena. Titled Snakefight for a reason...each girl, could use her own methods of personal destruction to the other, bloody or damaging as put at that.

"Really? because for a second, I did not think...you would let me down on that promise, Britty..." Reika said as she grabbed onto the spearheading Brittany, using her surprising strength along with that of Brits combined muscle, to bring them both down in a brawling heap of scrapping with each other.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:26 am

Brittany was caught by surprise as Reika showed her strength by taking both of the two combatants down to the mat while Brittany was in mid charge "I'm going to fucking break you, you fucking imitation bitch." Brittany screamed out as her and Reika fell into a heap on the mat. Brittany soon found herself rolling back and forth on the mat with Brittany trying to throw punch after punch into Reika's face as she wanted to see blood, alot of blood and all of it Reika's as Brittany was still pissed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3hgi05dy]Brittany was caught by surprise as Reika showed her strength by taking both of the two combatants down to the mat while Brittany was in mid charge "I'm going to fucking break you, you fucking imitation bitch." Brittany screamed out as her and Reika fell into a heap on the mat. Brittany soon found herself rolling back and forth on the mat with Brittany trying to throw punch after punch into Reika's face as she wanted to see blood, alot of blood and all of it Reika's as Brittany was still pissed.

The spear into a tackle was brutal enough, both girls going at each other like two coldblooded predators while the crowd screamed with a lust for more. Fists flying all over the place as Brittany threw her punches, right at Reika's evil face among it all, causing her to lash out at her in combated rage. "Good....." Reika murred, as she spatted out a little spit as her hands were trying to hold off Brit's punches, causing her to resort to a dirty tactic of headbutting her opponent using her head. Illogical, but taking things into dirty violence was probably the best remedy in dealing with the imposter. Yearning to see that of Brit's blood to spill through as well, maybe through the mouth....or the throat, something to make Brit choke on her child like words of profanity, while Reika hardly used swearing methods..

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Brittany continued to punch at Reika's face even after taking the headbutt directly to her face "Just fucking die you bitch." Brittany yelled out as she reached forward to wrap her hands around Reika's throat to begin to choke the girl "I'm going to enjoy breaking every bone in your body." Brittany screamed out as her legs would begin to send knees into Reika's body in an attempt to hurt Reika as much as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2054sr4a]Brittany continued to punch at Reika's face even after taking the headbutt directly to her face "Just fucking die you bitch." Brittany yelled out as she reached forward to wrap her hands around Reika's throat to begin to choke the girl "I'm going to enjoy breaking every bone in your body." Brittany screamed out as her legs would begin to send knees into Reika's body in an attempt to hurt Reika as much as possible.

Death looked probable with Brittany, she really hated a lot of people, in theory of her...maybe she was just the way she was, something Reika would have to look into further after she leaves her beaten. But struggling furiously to get the other hand away from her throat as the other startled to throttle her, Reika reacted and grabbed Brit's other hand, hopefully twisting it with enough arm strength as she was trying to roll Brit into the rope's. Keeping her eyes locked on Brit, Reika just smiled, her expression never changed not even for signs of pain or groaning, just her giggling...

Reaching her hand onto Brit's to twist the bones in that wrist of hers.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:05 am

Brittany kept her hand firmly pinned to Reika's throat as she wanted to see her bitch of an opponent suffer even as her other hand was grabbed and twisted by Reika "Choke you fucking bitch, CHOKE." Brittany screamed out as she tried her best to ignore the pain in her other hand as she focused on choking Reika. "Lets see you laugh after i break you neck you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out before spitting in Reika's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":pl198age]Brittany kept her hand firmly pinned to Reika's throat as she wanted to see her bitch of an opponent suffer even as her other hand was grabbed and twisted by Reika "Choke you fucking bitch, CHOKE." Brittany screamed out as she tried her best to ignore the pain in her other hand as she focused on choking Reika. "Lets see you laugh after i break you neck you fucking bitch." Brittany screamed out before spitting in Reika's face.

Spit, it drooled onto Reika's face as she didn't even flinch, nor did she freak out at how disgusting and vile Brit really was, but more than that, Reika cared little for this as her attention was turned to Brit herself, what fuelled her, what made her this stubborn beast she was, making Reika take great interest into this new, vile, opponent of hers. Brit, was the perfect prey she yearned for. "We could.....b but lets how you deal with a rude.....awakening...." Reika smirked lowly as her voice stammered, taking her fist away from Brit's crushed hand, to just lob it hard against Brittany's skull, a punch Reika learned from a Yakuza tactic. The lobotomy, as it was called short, a certain punch that could strike the nerves inside that of a human, as Reika through it straight into the side of her head. "Grovel for meeee....." Reika hissed, throwing her fist again and again against Brit's thick head.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next