Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

XX Vs Kia -standard match

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

XX Vs Kia -standard match - Page 6 Empty Re: XX Vs Kia -standard match

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 am

Kia was relieved to be out of the sleeper hold. It was starting to get very annoying for Kia. Her body was seriously drained. She had no resitance when she was striked in the chin and just took the hit with a massive yelp.

"of course I am stubborn. I am not going to give you victory on a silver plate"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 am

"That's fine by me," Xiao-Xiao replied before she would throw herself above her downed opponent and lifted the girl's leg a bit.

From there she would slip her hands below that leg and wrapped them around it to secure her opponent so she could attempt to pin her. The ref would immediately slide near them and start counting.

"One...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 am

Kia was shocked that the girl had managed to move that fast. It was all to much for Kia, she wanted to get back up and fight, but this girl had really threw her around. Her ankle and leg felt as if they had been broken and she felt really tired. She gave a small buck to try and get her off, but it was a feeble attempt. She just sighed as she struggled against the woman

"No..i am not losing to a pin....no...."
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:19 am

"Come on, just be quiet and accept it already," Xiao-Xiao told her opponent as she maintained her hold, hoping that her opponent wouldn't break the pin. If anything, she didn't really feel like hurting the girl anymore than necessary, which would be difficult if she kept being stubborn like that. Meanwhile the ref would continue the count as she slapped her hand to the mat once again.

"Two...!

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 am

Kia bucked one more time to try and break free, but it was still a very feeble attempt at an attack. Kia sighed, it looked like this was now over, Kia had tried her hardest,but yet again, she was not good enough, but she swore she would get this girl one day.

If the buck didn't work she would just take it, making her body go limp and quietly accpeting defeat for now. However she had a few words to say to Xiao once she broke the hold when she won, and Kia in a way couldn't wait to say them.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 am

The ref would finally slam down her hand on the mat again, ending the match with the final count. "THREE!" would be heard before the bell rang to signal the end of the match. Xiao-Xiao would let out a sigh before she rolled from her opponent's body. She would then get on her feet and walked towards Kia before extending her hand to her.

"Good match," she would say with a faint smile. "You need help to get up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 am

Kia would sigh and tried to get up herself... It didn't work out very well. She grabbed onto Xiao's hand and got up

"Listen here...you won today. But i will be back and i will be stronger...i will come back and win, and i will make you lie there and take the submission..so...so...watch your back!" Kia was not so confident when it came to talking like this, but she did plan to get revenge on Xiao
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 am

Xiao-Xiao's eyes blinked a few times as she heard her opponent's defiant speech. Kia was stubborn to the very end and she seemed to think of the little girl as if she was her enemy now

"Aiya..." Xiao-Xiao would let out with a dispirited sigh. "Why so serious..." she would say before she let go of the girl's hand just like that, not caring what's going to happen to her anymore.

"Well, that's fine by me," she would say as she starting to turn her back to leave the ring. "Just don't overdo it, okay...?" the little girl would add before she's starting to walk to the edge of the ring so she could leave the place before Kia would blab some more. She was never someone who's good at taking someone's else anger or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6