Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

XX Vs Kia -standard match

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

XX Vs Kia -standard match - Page 4 Empty Re: XX Vs Kia -standard match

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yes it is!" Kia snapped back "I lose... i always lose... i am never good enough, i am never strong enough, if i am ever to find my brother i am going to need to get stronger. I need to win this. I need to get better. I will not give up!"

Kia needed to think of a way out of this hold as it was starting to really take its toll on the girl. She gave up with the idea of bucking and instead decided to try and sit up and pound Xiao's leg with her fists
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Xiao-Xiao stared at Kia as she began to whine about how she always lost before stating her resolve not to give up. That made the little girl sigh while she was still holding her opponent's leg. She would then as Kia rise herself into a sitting position before she would suddenly pound Xiao-Xiao's leg with her fists.

"Ow! Augh! Hey! Stop that!" the little girl would let out before she would gave Kia's ankle a squeeze to make the girl stop punching her legs. When she realized that it might not work that way, Xiao-Xiao would abruptly released her hold and rolled aside before getting up on her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Kia was glad that she had gotten the girl off her back, however her ankle was back in pain again. THAT was something she didn't like.

"Tell me..." Kia spoke in a quiet voice ".. why is it that you fight?" She asked as slowly tried to get up, which was taking considerably longer becuase her leg and nakle were throbing heavily in pain, making even standing still a difficult task
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 pm

"Why?" Xiao-Xiao asked back as she stared into Kia's eyes. "Because it's fun," she'd say with a faint smile.

As her opponent was taking her time to stand, Xiao-Xiao would just continue to stare at her some more as she decided to give her opponent a little break... for now. There was something else that interest the little girl at the time being.

"You know..." she'd start speaking again after a moment of silence. "Let's say you win today, but lose a leg as a result. What are you going to do for the rest of your life afterwards?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:36 pm

"I would carry on, i would find a way to carry on, i would find a way to fight and continue, i would carry on fighting until i found my mother....i would have to carry on... i need to carry on"

Kia finally got her sense of balance back and was able to stand, she looked over to the girl and then gave a weak smile "I fight becuase i need answers..i enjoy it, but i need answers..so far i have failed at every attempt i have tried, so now i am going to give it my all anf for once i won't lose, even if i am outclassed, i won't give in"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Xiao-Xiao was just looking at the girl as she continue to blab about how bad she wanted to win, her reasoning and all that stuffs. In a way she was kind of understood the feeling of being separated from one's family. When Kia finished her sentence, Xiao-Xiao let out a long sigh.

"Aiya~" she would say as she rolled her eyes. "I think you need to chill out a bit, girl. I lost my parents too. So what? Life goes on. I don't let myself be bothered by trivial stuffs, but I guess that's just me," she added before shrugging her shoulders.

Letting out another sigh, Xiao-Xiao would then get into her stance as she took a step back to keep a safe distance from her opponent. Once she thought that her opponent was good to go again, the little girl would jump at Kia before she would try to grab one of her opponent's arms with both hands and threw her to the ropes, knowing that she would still had problem walking with her legs' condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Kia couldn't beleive what the girl was saying, moving on was not a option...it just wasn't. When the girl charged at Kia she managed to sidestep her grab, costing her a yowl in pain from her bad leg. She was alot slower now and was considerably slowler at turning around.

If she could turn around quick enough she would grab the girls shoulder and hold her there while she threw a few punches at the girls stomach and then finshing with a elbow to her face. She knew she had done alot of damage to her stomach and so she needed to make it even worse for poor Xiao

"Let's just end this, and make it quick, this leg needs alot of rest thanks to you"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Xiao-Xiao's eyes widened a bit as Kia somehow managed to move away before she could grab her. Her surprise escalated as she felt her opponent grabbed her shoulders instead before throwing a punch to her poor stomach.

"Ugh!" Xiao-Xiao would let out as she slightly doubled over before she would try to grab Kia's punching fist to prevent herself from getting another blow in the same spot.

Fortunately it's been a while since that last hit on that same spot, so the pain wasn't as excruciating as before. It still hurt, though, and Xiao-Xiao didn't appreciate anymore pain to her midsection. She would try to slip behind Kia while taking the girl's arms with her, twisting it behind her opponent's back to try securing it with some sort of an armlock.

"As you wish..." she would say in a rather cold tone, still grimacing a bit from the punch on her stomach earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Kia was really starting to hate how Xiao seemed to be the queen of counters. Every attack she had launched and Xiao had managed to turn it around and use it against her. Now she was gasping as she had her arm behind her back and her left leg was shaking from the pain before

"How about i just beat you up now?" Kia tried to turn around so that her arm was no longer behind her back and then she pulled her arm back towards her so that Xiao would follow, when the girl was close enough she launched her head forward headbutted her
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Xiao-Xiao was surprised when the girl managed to turn around, taking her small body with her before her eyes would shoot open as she saw Kia went for a headbutt. The little girl knew she couldn't do much about it at this rate and she would squint her eyes, bracing for the upcoming hit.

"Gahhh!" Xiao-Xiao would let out as Kia's head was smashed against her forehead, causing her to fly backwards and fell on her back to the mat. The little girl would groan in pain as she held her forehead with bot hands. She felt dazed from that headbutt and thought that she's starting to see stars, although they're probably just the arena's lights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next