Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Fairygirl)

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Relaxing, using Ashley as his seat of comfort as she just complaining from the use of her body like a couch, he didnt care of her words as much but when she respond about not quitting and he'll lose, he chuckles a little and shaking his sore arm which its recovering nicely but not 100% just yet. "Oh really? well I should admit, you're one tough bitch... I should reward you for that...."

Getting his good arm to move down around her neck to coil, locking around her head to pull her backward bending painfully like a one armed Camel Clutch, his other hand, reaching down between her legs and rubbing down over her panties as well pushing it upward to get her lower half to bend backward as well, stimulating and torturing Ashley body the way he thinks she likes, course its most likely not true about the likes but he definitely will enjoys it.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Fairygirl)

Post by FairyGirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Ashley certainly wasn't a fan of being this guy's couch and was still trying to shake him off to no avail. He was just too massive to get off her back so easily. Kicking at the mat didn't help the matters and she couldn't really reach anything, an utterly terrible spot to be in. "I already said I'm not...aghhh!" Ashley groaned in pain as he coiled an arm around her neck and started to bend her.

Things were really getting bad her neck and upper back crying out in pain as the girl felt her body struggling with the position. It only got worse though and she loudly gasped when he rubbed a hand over her panties. "Not...there!" She gasped and then cried out alternating as now her whole back was screaming the guy bending her in the wrong direction and rubbing at her sex at the same time. The mixed sensations frustrating her badly and she could only cry out and groan. "Get off....please...get off.." She cried out hating what he was doing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Still sitting on her back as he reaches down for her chin to pull back painfully as the other hand stimulating her crotch which he grins even more of how nice it feels. "Mmmm soft smooth crotch you have there.... silk or cotton? Bwahaha!" Would let her go for awhile as she pretty much begging him to stop and get off of her, course he didnt want to until he was good enough with his sores on his body and arm, finally releasing Ashley and checking how good his arms is. "Alright, both are okay, not perfect but good enough..."

Slowly getting off his feet and looking down at the pathetic Ashley. "Time to rumble Ashley!" His bulge still harden from stroking her crotch with his hand, reaching down to get an handful of her hair to pull up with him, trying to whip her into the turnbuckle before he stalks from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Things were going in a bad direction for Ashley. Her body was getting more tired and weaker while King was getting enough time to recover almost to perfect condition, or as perfect as one could get with rest alone. Frustration building inside of her as he taunted her and kept just teasing and torturing her at the same time. When he finally let go she collapsed on the mat panting and groaning her back suffering badly now.

"No..." She groaned hearing how he was ready to fight now and she was not nearly so. Crying out as she was yanked to her feet Ashley cried out as she was whipped towards the corner and slammed into it. Almost collapsing into the corner itself. "This...sucks..." She complained panting hard as she tried to stable herself and slowly turn around. Not wanting to have her back facing King and hoping he wasn't too close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm

He watches her running to the turnbuckle which he whipped her to that direction, he didnt fully follow her that quickly, just slowly taking his steps toward to her direction which he could see her turning around to face him, showing to her that he was popping his knuckles and stretching and rubbing onto his sore arms as he approaching to her closely. "Huff huff... you know what sucks? If I lose to you... which it wont happen!"

Getting his one hand to place under her chin, to lift and pushing her head back as he looks down at her chest. "Nice breasts... could of been a little bigger for me to grab onto... but that'll do!" He then release her chin and tries if he could, pulls his hand back with his arm across his chest, then swing to backchop her chest as hard as he could, didnt plan to do it once, but tries again for a second time in the row.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Ashley was impressed she hadn't fallen into the mat by now. Her body aching and the girl breathing hard as her breasts shook with each breath. "Then get ready to lose." She tried to taunt though thinking the only way she'd lose is if he had a heart attack.

Groaning as he stuck that arm under her chin and shivering as she felt him staring at her breasts. "Sh-shut up. They aren't for you." She complained weakly before surprised at him letting her go. With nowhere to run she could only take that hard chop to her breasts that made her jump slightly. "Oh god!" She screamed her breasts throbbing and then crying out again as he came for a second shot. "My...breasts..." She whined in the corner frustrated by this. "You...animal!" She tried to kick at his side to force him back and away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 pm

He watches her chest taking not once but twice of backchops which it was soft for a moment as he hit it pretty fast, making her cried out from the pain, she then kicked at his side as he grunts from the pain and backs off a bit. "Ugh... you son of a bitch!", he comes back to her and tries to get a hold of her lovely hair once again to slightly pull out from the turnbuckle.

King then tries to get behind her to slide her back across his shoulders before lifting her up, one hand onto her chin as the other on her thigh between the legs, pulling her down forcefully to stretches her back out while he moves away from the turnbuckle, marching around to torture her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Ashley hoped he'd back off for longer, but maybe that was a fools hope. "S-shut up you zoo animal." She panted leaning in that corner like it was her safe haven. Even just kicking this guy away was taking a lot out of her now.

Ashley crying out as he yanked her from the corner by the hair. "Stop this..." She whined before getting lifted right up feeling that hand uncomfortably between her legs. Soon she had no time to think about it as he pulled down on her and Ashley's back screamed out even more. "God no! My back!" Ashley screamed her body reaching its limits and now she was paraded around while her back suffered from the torture rack.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:10 pm

It didnt take long for him to lift her up across his shoulders and bending her horribly once again, her cries out in pain and not much she could do other than enduring it as much pain she can handle, but against the beast like himself, not sure how long she'll last but he doesnt care, he wanted to hurt her as much as he wants. "This is for hurting my arm you slut!"

He drops down onto his knees in the middle of the ring to give her back what it deserved, pulling down harshly to her chin and thigh to bend her some more before releasing her, rolling off his shoulders before staying there, panting to recover some of his stamina as well the strengths in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Ashley wasn't even sure if she was enduring as much as she could handle, rather enduring all that King wanted to inflict on her. Back screaming Ashley was sure that she would lose her mind at this rate, but was too prideful to quit and afraid of what he'd do if she did. So she just had to hang there enduring it and trying to believe that she had a chance. "You....started...ohhhhh!" She couldn't even taunt back while in that kind of pain.

When he dropped to his knee the jerk made Ashley loudly scream in agony as her back jerked to match. Whimpering as he jerked her even more and eventually dropped her. The girl collapsing on all fours panting and groaning. "My...back..." She groaned trying to crawl away from this guy though each move made her back throb even more.

Back to top Go down

Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Cage Match- Killer King vs Ashley Wood (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next