Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 3:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 5:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 1:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 1:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 1:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 1:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Long lost sister

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Long lost sister - Page 10 Empty Re: Long lost sister

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 am

" I don't have a pink room!" Lucy shouted out against Cerbera as she glared at her sister that she would then give a light shove and then walk past the girl grabbing a hold of her arm as she did and would pull her sister along. " Come here! It's time we settled things." Lucy said as she would try and drag Cerbera out of the arcade and off towards her sister's bike so that they could get out of here and move on towards their final little confrontation of the night.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 am

Cerbera snickered when heard the sudden loud tone of Lucy's voice, she really hit a nice spot there, though when Lucy walked past her and took her by the arm, Cerbera was dragged along, left blinking as they left the arcade and to her bike. " Fine with me, just give me directions. " Cerbera hopped onto her bike and waited for Lucy to do the same, bringing the helmet back over her head. When she was given the directions to Lucy's mansion, she would start riding off towards it, luckily not having to fuel up for a long ride or something. Soon, they arrived in front of Lucy's mansion and stopped directly in front of the gates. " This is the place, huh..? Not bad. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Lucy joined in and let Cerbera drive her off towards her own home and once they stopped she would hear what Cerbera had to say, which was something that caused Lucy to simply pull the helmet off of Cerbera's head and then ruffle up the girl's hair quite a bit. " It is isn't it ?!" Lucy said as she would then step off the bike and shook her head a bit and then look on at Cerbera. " Anytime you're ready, I'll kick your cute fat ass ~" Lucy said as she would stick out her pink wet tongue and taunt Cerbera a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 am

" My ass is not fat! " She growled at Lucy, swiping her hand up to take a hold of Lucy's tongue and pulled her close by it, whispering softly into her ear. " Bring me to that girly room of yours, so I can dominate you on your own bed. " She then released Lucy and took the lead to that large mansion, not even caring that this was Lucy's territory! Cerbera was not going to let Lucy get away with any of this and was set for revenge in a more loving, yet dominant manner.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Lucy looked on at Cerbera as she heard her sister get a bit mad by that comment, and it just meant that now she had more to mess with her sister with. Though when she did she felt how her tongue was grabbed " Muah!..Mehph Gohp !" Lucy shouted out as her tongue was held and soon she would move her own hands up to Cerbera's head and grab a hold of both of the girl's ears and twist them around, trying to cause her sister a bit of pain and payback for grabbing her tongue.

" Bring it on! " Lucy then said to confirm that she was going to take her sister towards her room, which was where they would walk towards when Lucy started to walk into the house, taking off her shoes as she entered and started to walk up the hallways, and when they came into the room it would be a rather plain room in this mansion a sort of beige tone of color with a bit of green, standard Japanese decoration and a bit flat screen TV but also a large bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 am

Cerbera practically twitched when she felt her ears being twisted about, tempted to punch Lucy in the stomach for it but she let that slide since they were already at the mansion, stepping after Lucy into her room and looked around, the whole asian decoration mixed with a flat screen TV, it was quite mixed, though Cerbera couldn't help but tease Lucy a bit. " Just as I thought.. " She said, stepped past Lucy and turned to face her, flashing a teasing grin. " Boring. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Lucy looked on as Cerbera stepped out up her and walked past her saying what she did which was something that simply caused Lucy to shrug her shoulders and then turn to walk over to the back of Cerbera and look on at her sister for a few seconds. " I'm used to things being kinda Spartan like you know. " Lucy said as she would then shake her head a bit and then try and grab a hold of Cerbera by her shoulders and try to push her sister down onto her bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Cerbera said nothing about it for now, just removing her coat and throwing it on the ground, not really seeming all that interested in finding a spot to rest it on. Though, soon Lucy took a hold of her shoulders and brought her down onto her bed, making her blink up at Lucy but not yet do anything, she was curious what the little red haired beauty was going to do next, plus she might find a better way to take advantage of Lucy if the girl would shift into position, just being patient for now and tilting her head cutely to the side to taunt Lucy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Lucy smiled a bit as she looked on at Cerbera once she had throw her sister down onto her bed and would soon move up a bit closer before leaning down and taking Cerbera's feet and slowly started to pull of her sister socks, after she had done so on each legs she would kiss the girl's legs, and after that she would slide her hands up to Cerbera's hot pants and soon try to unzip them and start to pull them down to free Cerbera from the restraint of clothes. She said nothing though as she did this, staying silent as she started to slowly strip Cerbera.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 am

The feeling of those soft kisses on her legs and the way Lucy was undressing her made Cerbera think twice about resisting or countering, it actually felt nice to have Lucy do this to her and actually cooperated with the kawaii to get herself undressed, feeling her clothes being discarded until she would be completely naked and suddenly, instead of taunting Lucy, she was looking and acting really innocent, with a big red blush on her face. Had Lucy done this through fighting, Cerbera would have a much less innocent approach, but with Lucy so silent, so soft and tender with undressing her, it left Cerbera so flustered.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down