Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 13 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 pm

"Whaat do I want to heaar" Heather would let out, thinking to herself what exactly she did want to hear. "Nothing much really, nothing big. I just want to hear you say the fact that I'm better and more dominant than you are, that's really all." Heather said to her, grinning widely as she did, nodding her head at the girl, just waiting to hear those words come out of her mouth.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 13 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm

" You're.. " She paused for a bit, her eyes falling shut and making it look like she was giving in to Heather, though a weak grin formed upon her lips. " Submissive compared to me.. " She then glared up dominantly up at Heather. " The only reason you could do this is because of the rules. " She then blew teasingly in Heather's face to unnerve her further. " Without it, you would have probably been the one underneath. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Heather's grin got wider as she heard Karina start to say what she wanted to, at least that's what she thought was going to happen. However, the next words that came out of her mouth would cause her to blink a couple times, blushing as the girl teasingly blew in her face before she continued. "Kh...Is that right!? You think so huh!?" Heather yelled, clearly frustrated at what she was saying, slapping her as hard as she could in the face before she would reach up and untie the girl, getting off her and kneeling next to her.

"I bet I could beat you again right now and show you exactly who's the dominant one here!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:10 am

When Heather released Karina from her bonds, she sat up and rubbed her wrists softly, she looked over at Heather, who seemed to really think she was better then her, which made Karina chuckle softly. " Fine.. Just let me rest first, you really did make me cum hard! " She was still impressed by Heather's actions, the girl could really be dominant, which made Karina more happy to fight her again, she just needed a short break. " This time though, it'll be you screaming out my name. " She then leant over to brush her lips over Heather's cheek. " Dearest Heather! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 am

"Hmph..fine. I guess you deserve a break.." Heather would sit down on the bed, crossing her arms as she watched Karina. She really wanted to show the girl how dominant she could be, but Karina was still a friend in her mind, so she'd give her the time she needed to take a little rest. Hearing her next words though, feeling her brush her lips against her cheek, Heather would blush again, trying to gently push Karina away. "Tch, not a chance..S-stop before I change my mind."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Karina couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Heather's blush, taking her attention somewhere else and looked around at the room Heather was staying in. " You know, you should be happy to have someone in your life you can depend on. " She would sit upright, so she would no longer support herself on her hands and brought them up to stretch them, tensing them up to try and get some more feeling in them. " But then again, you're basically what a friend is supposed to be. " She then gave Heather a light smile, bringing one hand up to pat Heather teasingly on the head. " I'm glad. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Hearing Karina's words, Heather would blink a few times, surprised at the sudden change in attitude. Heather would look around as well and nod her head. "Mn..I am..alot." Heather would say, softly smiling a bit as she thought of how much Cecilia has helped her out with giving her this place to stay before Karina continued. "A-ah.." She winced slightly as the girl patted her head. "I-I...You helped me out alot too so..I do consider you a good friend.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

" Hehehe. " Karina let out first, resting back against her hands after she was done stretching her arms, looking back up at the ceiling. " You're one of the few I can consider a friend. " She would then closer her eyes, taking her time to relax and think about what she had just said, it was true that there were so little people that weren't frightened of Karina, maybe it was because of her past, but that was just history now. " You got alot of potential to be the best, make sure you make it happen. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Heather blinked a few times as Karina stated that she considered her a friend. It was definitely something that she was glad to hear. Karina always seemed like she was helping her just for competitive's sake, but now knowing that she considered her a friend as well, Heather couldn't help but smile wide. Hearing her next words, Heather would nod her head. "Yeah..trust me I'll be the best soon..No doubt." She would say, staring at her a bit before she would reach out and hug her. "S-still gonna kick your ass n-next time we fight but...It's been fun.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Karina didn't expect Heather to actually come to hug her, making the rocker blush faintly and drape an arm around Heather to pull her a little close. " Haha.. That's the spirit, Heather. " She would sigh out afterwards, the hug was nice and warm, heck this was probably the first one she had after trying to cheer Heather up before with the help of Megumi, she really lacked people around that gave her some kindness. " We'll see, won't we? Till then, I'll be cheering for you, to make sure you win every match, I ain't fighting losers! " She joked, trying to keep Heather roused up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next