Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir

Post by ThunderFox Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

Amelia wasn't given that much time to recover, but it helped a little. She was able to get to her feet, but her back was in agony still from the punishment he gave to her. She knew it would make the match that much harder, butshe wasn't ready to quit yet, she couldn't. She managed to make him tap once, she could do it again. She made the resolve to get one more. Even if she lost, she wanted one more small victory. Of she could do that, she could prove that she wasn't just a ditzy girl. She had to do that.

When the bell rang, she took a small step forward. "I'm ready, if you are," she would say. She did her best to show no fear. She could do this. She knew she could.

Back to top Go down

Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir

Post by kamina_tamotsu Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 am

Alex glared at Amelia and then grinned as the bell rang. Was she that serious? There was no way she was ready for another beating. "Tch....reallly?" Is that so little girl? Even though you were able to get a submission on me. This means nothing. What I did to you was only a simple warm up in my book. I have much much more in store for you And don't think i won't try and target your back again.....Hehehehe. Do you think you can handle that?" Alex's taunted Amelia. Alex slowly moved forward as she did, watching as Amelia stepped out. He narrowed his eyes and grinned. He lowered himself and put his hands in front of him. "So...shall we do another....test of strength?!" He teased.

Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3ccDebut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:31 am

Amelia knew full well that he could and would back up his words. She had no doubt of that. But she wasn't going to let that stop her, or keep her from trying. As the bell rang and he stepped forward, taunting her, she would step painfully forward as well. She was still in great pain, but she tried to put it from her mind, so that she could focuson the match, and what she had to do.

"I made you tap once, I can do it again," she would say, getting ready. She knew that a test of strength would be a bad idea so she waited for him to come to her. If there was something she was positive of, it was that she was faster than he was. She.needed to use that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 am

Alex slowly circled around Amelia...but with no sign of her wanting to accept another test of strength, the large man grew angry. She was smart...not wanting to accept it. Nonetheless, Alex rushed at her once again, bent on grabbing her and forcing her into it. However, once he got a hold of her he would have different plans. "COME HERE YOU!"

If he was able to get ahold of Amelia, Alex would fake the test of strength hold and instead ram his knee into her abs hopefully able to get behind her to get her in a move that would again work on her core.

Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3ccDebut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 am

Amelia was tired of being afraid of this man. Even though she was indeed afraid, and intimidated by his sheer size, she refused to let it show anymore. She didnt want to give him that satisfaction of seeing her show fear.

When he charged at her, she acted quickly, moving to the side and trying to maneuver behind him. If she can do this, she would aim a kick to the back of his knee, hoping that she could get him too fall to a knee. His legs, that was the best bet she had. If the giant man couldn't walk, then he couldn't chase her around the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am

(sorry for the late post)

Alex, his large hands almost on her, didn't expect she would sidestep his advance. "Ough!" The large man grunted in shocked. He tried to turn with her, but his heavy frame would not let him. He suddenly felt something in the back of his knee. A pressure. "Grrrghhh!" The large vein in the back of his knee forced him to fall to one knee, the flow of blood cut off...a numbing sensation. "Grr....Grhhhh!" The large man grunted as he tried to turn and tired to get her...however...

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:50 am

((really sorry for how long this took. I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life and I forgot all about this.))

Amelia was shocked at how well she was managing to hold up against the giant of a man. Even though her body objected to all of the moving she was doing, she didn't want to stop, or else she knew that he would make quick work of her. She just continued to move, pinging at every little spot on him that she was able. After she saw him go down from the strike to the back of the knee, she would try to run at him and aim a knee to the side of his head. If this worked, she would act quick and follow up with a quick elbow drop to his head as well, assuming he went down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am

Alex shuffled slightly on his one knee, before he saw Amelia coming at him once again as she knee him in the side of the head. "Ough!" Growled the large man, as his head was pushed off to one side. But it would take alot more than that to bring him down. In anger, Alex snapped his had back and then suddenly grabbed Amelia by the face, his whole hand able to enclose it just before pushing her backwards, forcing her to slam the back of her head into the ring. "RGAHHHH!"

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:30 am

Amelia was so glad that she was doing this well. However, it seemed that the giant man had other plans for her. Before she could go for the elbow drop, she was grabbed by the face and pushed back so hard that the back of her head slammed off of the mat. "Gahh!" she cried out, rolling onto her stomach and holding the back of her head. She could feel her head spinning, and on top of that, she couldn't see that well either, as the hard slam had dazed her quite a lot. At this point, she was pretty much helpless as she laid there on the mat. She cursed herself for how small she was compared to him. He was a giant who could basically take her down in a few small moves, while even her biggest moves barely did anything to him.

Last edited by 10765 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 am

"Hggggrggh....Grheheheh!" The large Russian man growled as a stream of anger and adrenaline rushed through his body. He wanted his revenge on her as he got up and slowly hovered around the writhing Amelia. Indeed she was already in pain, but he wanted to put her through more... More... MORE! He grinned sadistically as he grabbed the back of her hair a few minutes after his last attack and dragged her to her feet. Wrapping his huge arm around her neck, he forced Amelia to bend over and if he was successful at doing that, he would start ram his large fist into her face in a barrge of punches. But that wasn't all he was going to do to her. He then sudden stood her back up, ramming his free arm into the side of her abs before he lifted her up with ease over his head. Outstretching his knee, it was only a matter of time before he dropped her, back first, over his thigh...forcing to controt horribly over that leg.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled) - Page 5 Empty Re: Debut! Amelia Momo vs. Alexander Vladimir (Cancelled)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next