Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams - Page 6 Empty Re: Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams

Post by FairyGirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 am

Lisa hated to say it, but she had kept her guard a bit too low there. Curious about what Maya was about to do instead of scampering away or guarding herself. Now Lisa was paying the price having herself being fingered...by Maya's toes. If the girl could feel any lower right now...It was a humiliating position to say the least.

Bit more surprised that Maya hadn't gone into her mode of saying something about this. "You've got to be...hyaaa...kidding." Lisa gasped feeling the girl pushing with her other foot and those fingers digging deeper into Lisa against her wishes. She couldn't hold onto the foot that well and thus could only gasp as she was fucked like that. "Not like this..." Lisa gasped out embarrassed by how good this weird situation felt. Trying to squirm her legs free before she was made to cum in this unbelievable way.

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams - Page 6 Empty Re: Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 am

Maya giggled when she heard Lisa gasp out words of disbelief at just what she was doing to her, surprised herself that she had come up with such an unorthodox method of pleasuring Lisa. With the girl's hold on her feet slipping away Maya took advantage of it and began sliding her ice cream soaked toes in and out of the woman's pussy, staring into Lisa's eyes waiting to see just how she would react. "I..I'm sorry, don't you like this Lisa?" Maya asked in a cute and innocent tone, tilting her head to the side with an embarrassed smile on her lips.

As her foot started to quicken she could feel Lisa struggling to free her legs from Maya's hands, the ice cream only helping the white haired girl as she found it growing harder to hold on. Her foot sped up its thrusting inside of Lisa as she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold onto Lisa's ankles, doing her best to hold on as long as possible. "You could, w..well, stop fighting Lisa, just lay back and enjoy it..."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 am

Hearing that giggle from Maya for some reason only made Lisa more embarrassed and humiliated by what was happening. How she had let herself fall into this mess was impossible for the girl to understand. A louder moan pouring out as Maya's toes really started to finger into her now. Looking into those eyes made Lisa's face blush more and she felt her sex getting wetter. The innocent tone made Lisa feel like she was the slutty one for enjoying this. "Th-that's not...I mean I don't...I mean..." Lisa was stumbling over her words to deny or confirm what Maya asked.

"No..no...." Lisa moaned in response to Maya's statement. "I can't just lose like this.." She gasped out her legs just squirming because it felt so good and partly because Lisa was trying to free herself. It was a complicated experience to say the least. Lisa moaning and squirming in that humiliating position hoping she could squirm free before she lost herself and came like this. "Can't...give up."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 am

Maya had not expected Lisa stumbling over her words from the embarrassment that she was causing her to please her so much, but she found herself savoring the sweet reaction the girl was giving her much more than she would have thought. Her moans were becoming more rapid and meant she was being brought closer to the final orgasm that would end the match, but she wasn't giving up quite yet as Maya had asked her to however, her legs finally squirming around just too much for Maya to hang on. Biting down on her lower lip she tried to thrust her foot as far inside of Lisa as she could just before she would escape her.

"I'm..glad to have..such a tough opponent for my first match Lisa, thank you." Maya cried out just as Lisa broke her ankles out of her grasp, speaking sincerely as she wouldn't have wanted this to go any other way. After such an intimate match such as this Maya was hoping this wouldn't be the last time she saw Lisa, win or lose she had taken a liking to the sweet white haired woman and would love to see her more after this.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 am

Of course Lisa had no idea how her stumbling or embarrassment was turning Maya on here. Right now she had more important things to worry about like those toes that kept on fingering into her increasingly wet pussy. Lisa knowing she had to escape this mess before it was too late and she lost the match. It was close and she just kept squirming and trying to free herself as quickly as she could. When those toes just thrust deep into Lisa the girl screamed out in pleasure barely avoiding cumming.

Being that close to it was just as agonizing. Lisa moaning and squirming in place. "So...close..." She panted trying to pull those toes out while moaning the whole time. "You're welcome....feeling...is...mutual..." She panted thinking this girl was beyond what she had expected, but she was exciting to say the least. Either way Lisa tried to flip onto all fours and carefully try to stand herself up. On the ground with Maya ready to do more to her was just too risky. Lisa had to get herself up before anything else happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 am

Hearing Lisa literally scream in ecstasy from the pleasure that Maya was inflicting upon her sex with her foot stunned Maya for a moment, blinking rapidly with a puzzled look in her eyes as she just stared upon the woman for a moment. As she heard Lisa exclaim that she had been quite close it didn't take her long to realize what she was talking about, but she was surprised nonetheless that Lisa was already so close to cumming for the third time. I can't believe I actually...got close to winning. Maya thought to herself as she withdrew her toes from the woman's sex, her foot now slick with Lisa's juices.

"I'm glad to hear it Lisa, I was sure you would dominate me when I first saw how beautiful you are." Maya said with a cheerful smile on her lips, her chest heaving up and down not from exhaustion but from excitement, her heart beating incredibly fast now as Lisa got onto all fours. As she worked to get to her feet Maya moved to get on her knees, watching as Lisa struggled to stand up but instead of doing the same lunged forward. With her index and pointer fingers out along with her pinky Maya tried to get beneath Lisa and slide her fingers up inside of Lisa, two into her pussy and the pinky into her no doubt tight ass, her cheeks flush with crimson from just embarrassing this move was.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 am

It had been right to the limit for Lisa, gasping and moaning that she could have lost the whole thing right then and there. But at least in Lisa's mind she was still in this. Back away for a few moments, calm her body down and get back in this match. Lisa just kept muttering that to herself and tried to focus on getting up. Thinking that Maya looked rather stunned for some reason and that might be her ticket into getting back in this match. At least she wasn't done yet and there was still a chance.

Lisa could only blush by the compliment. "Well reality looks a bit opposite." She replied trying to hurry on getting to her feet as her hear raced like crazy. Her body was pretty aroused so Lisa would have to be cautious. As she was about to get up she gasped out in pure shock as she felt fingers invading her pussy and her ass! Falling onto all fours Lisa moaned in surprise looking back in shock. "W-what are you doing...not that hole!" Lisa gasped feeling the pinking inside of her tight ass. The girl trying to crawl away from her before the fingering began. "Geeze...it's never easy."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 am

Lisa appeared from everything Maya was seeing and hearing to be quite close to the edge, but that only made her more dangerous in the eyes of Maya as she would fight harder to stay in the match the closer she came to climax. Lisa surprised her when she implied that Maya was the one dominating the match, but before she said anything to the contrary she stopped herself, realizing that at the moment it was an accurate observation. She couldn't stop now though as the thought of making Lisa cum for her just one more time sounded perfect to her, Maya lunging forward eager to give Lisa all the pleasure she could take.

Maya herself moaned rather lewdly as her fingers slid up into Lisa's dripping sex and incredibly tight ass, Maya asking herself if this was the woman's first experience with anal or not, but couldn't bring herself to ask it. From the moment her fingers hit their mark Maya kicks them into overdrive, fingering Lisa as fast as she could while making sure to angle her strokes for maximum effect. On her knees Maya chases Lisa as she tries to crawl away, doing her best to stay behind her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 am

The situation was getting rather desperate as Lisa felt inches away from either cumming or bouncing back in the match. If she couldn't do something to Maya in a hurry the girl would lose her mind to the pleasure and moan like a slut for Maya as she came hard in the ice cream once again. The girl felt those fingers inside and knew she had to do something before it was too late.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Lisa moaned as those fingers went into overdrive right then. "Not again...I...I...can't...!" Lisa moaned and panted the fingers driving her crazy and rapidly pushing her towards that third orgasm, her body not getting any breaks right now. All Lisa could do was brace herself and try a desperate kick behind her trying to dislodge Maya. If she missed or failed she would most certainly be doomed to be fingered into an intense orgasm. Lisa knowing she either had to make Maya cum now or lose herself and beg that girl to finish her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 am

Maya felt this was a pivotal moment in the match as Lisa was either about to cum and lose the match or she would turn the tables on her, but Maya was finding it harder and harder to believe that she could come back from this. Pumping her fingers inside of Lisa's pussy and ass as quickly as she could manage she found herself panting from the effort, shaking off the exhaustion that was setting in after such a long match as she focused on her goal of making Lisa cum for her.

Hearing the woman crying out in pleasure, sounding almost like she was begging for the orgasm not to come or at least Maya thought to herself. Biting down on her lower lip she reached out with her free hand to try and latch onto the side of Lisa's left breast, looking to hang onto her mound as her fingers worked relentlessly inside of Lisa. Not expecting it Maya took the kick in her gut, gasping as the air left her body, if she had managed to grab onto the woman's breasts she would be able to hang on and keep fingering, but if she had failed to gain her handhold she would be forced back onto her ass.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next