Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 10 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:13 am

Haruka took a long while to position herself and Haruko. The way they stood panting and struggling, the idol girl looked to be humping the cat girl from behind, Haruka's scantily-clad front rubbing against Haruko's back as she strained.

When she finally got into the right stance, Haruka yelled out "And again!" before going for the final suplex. She hoped to stay arched after impact, so that she could pin Haruko's shoulders against the mat.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 10 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 am

"Yahhh!" She cried out as she was suplexed a third time, almost blacking out from it, her legs hunched over her head. Those three suplexes really took it out of her, and was fortunately too out of it to take the bumping and grinding Haruka was giving Haruko the wrong way. Her shoulders were down to the mat and ready to be counted.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 am

Haruka trembled like she had palsy. The strain to maintain the suplex-pin was tremendous. Her triple suplex had all but won her this round, but her body just might give out at the last moment.

"O-o-one!" she fairly wailed through gritted teeth. "T-two!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 am

Haruko was still crumbled up into a ball, her legs over her head as Haruka counted the pin, not even able to make an attempt to kick out of the pin.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 pm

"T-th-three!" Haruka fairly screamed, tying their scores, right before her body finally gave. She collapsed on her back, her breasts squished beneath Haruko's back, Haurka's leaden arms still wrapped around Haruko's waist, pulling her opponent down upon her front. "Oohhh," she moaned as she tried to push Haruko off her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Haruko flopped on top of her as soon as Haruka let go, then she was rolled over onto her stomach with a weak groan. After a couple of seconds, she started to pick herself up and sat up slowly, panting heavily.

"Wow... that... that was really nice, Haruka.."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 pm

Haruka decided that lying on her back was much more comfortable for the moment. She took several seconds to gather enough breathe and energy to reply to Haruko's praise. "T-thank you," she gulped, her face red from exertion and pride. "I was... experimenting... I didn't think... it would work so well..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:28 pm

"Y-yeah... that... that really took a lot out of me." She nodded, looking down at her. She couldn't believe the idol had found strength to throw her over her three times in a row, and then hold her up for a pin. Just how much training had she gone through. "Wh.. what do you say.. to a ten minute break?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 pm

"That would be great," Haruka immediately agreed. She knew she was in no condition to continue any time soon. In fact, she still couldn't believe she managed to pull off Chris Benoit's- there, she remembered his name now; it wasn't Edward Bautista or anything like that- triple suplex. Remembering the move he usually followed up with, she grimaced, shuddering at the thought of trying for a flying head butt from the top rope. Thanks but no.

Maybe I need to believe in myself more...

"Haruko," she asked after a minute of rest, "What drives you to wrestle?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Haruko looked up at her when she asked her question, taken a little off guard by it. "What?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 10 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next