Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 9 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Rei grinned as the two drew closer ready to pit strength against strength but, was surprised as she was pulled into a kiss. "Mhh!" Rei's cheeks flushed red at the girl's forward nature, Rei's hands pushed against her shoulders but, the purple haired girl's hands dropped to her sides. Her eyes slowly closed as she fully indulged in the other girl's kiss. Rei was feeling rather cocky not thinking that a simple kiss would be enough for her to lose besides Rayne's kiss was difficult not to indulge herself in. Rei would let her opponent dominate her mouth as her tongue fought back meekly. Rei wasn't sure if she was letting her have the upper hand to encourage this behavior or she simply didn't want to fight back. At any rate, Rei's body would begin to relax as if she was being sedated letting her guard down.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter - Page 9 Empty Re: Rayne's Encounter with The Cosplay Fighter

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 am

It seemed that her kiss was having the desired effect that Rayne wanted. Even more shocking, it seemed that Rei wasn't fighting back at all, as if her kiss had dazed her into complete submission. She smiled a bit to herself as she continued to kiss her, now moving her hand down to between her legs, letting her fingers plunge into the purple haired girls sex. As she did this, she would also try to push Rei onto her back, forcing her way on top of her so she could get an even greater advantage, assuming that she didn't come to her senses and manage to fight back.
"How's this for Rookie?" Rayne would say against the cosplay wrestlers lips, letting her warm breath brush across her lips.

((Deeply sorry for how long it's been. I've had a lot going on in my personal life recently, and this thread completely slipped my mind. Hope we can still continue this.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:55 pm

((I'm even more sorry! I was busy as well... I apologize XP))

Rei moaned into the kiss as her eyes shot wide open as she felt Rayne's fingers stadb into her sex causing her to feel a bit lightheaded. The sensation drove out through her body as she tried to cry in protest before Rayne knocked her over. "Ahhh! Uhhh...N-no..." Rei's face was completely flushed as Rayne was utterly dominating her as she heard her taunt. Rayne would feel Rei squirm under her and the panicked expression on her face. The Cosplay fighter was definitely not in control and hadn't anticipated Rayne doing this to her. Her body shuddered as she turned away, from Rayne's face with her cheeks red with shame. Rei was trapped as she whimpered as she was in big, BIG trouble. The thought of cumming for Rayne was becoming all to real as the purple haired girl was in a frenzy.

"Nooo... I won't be beat by a rookie!" Rei said trying to squirm away
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Rayne didn't let up, even for a second. She knew that she couldn't afford to do so, because if she did, Rei might be able to fight back, so she kept up with her "assault." Hearing Rei say that she didn't want to lose to a rookie made her want to win even more. She may be new the the AFW, but that didn't mean she was weak. And after all of the words Rei had said to her to help her throughout this match, she didn't want to just let that go to waste and make it easy for the cosplay wrestler.

"There's nothing wrong with losing to me, Rei. Nothing at all," Rayne would say, trying to make her words sound as soothing, and sensual as possible. Seeing how much Rei seemed to be succumbing to Rayne's attentions, she would add another finger to her sex, moving them at a steady, yet strong pace. All the while, she would try to keep her lips pressed to hers, attempting to keep her tongue under her control as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:42 am

"Uhhhh..." Rei groaned at that comment almost believing that as she kicked out with her legs at that mat as she felt Rayne insert another finger. Making the girl's eye bulge for a second as she let out a sharp cry which quickly subsided. The girl was feverishly panting while Rayne continued to pump her fingers into her sex. The rest of Rei's body suddenly collapse as she did nothing while Rayne dominated her.

"Fine.... I-I....submit....please just finish me off..." Rei said her cheeks flaring red really ashamed of what she had said but, she had lost all will to fight it any longer.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

Rayne continued to hold the purple haired girl captive in her seductive clutches for a bit longer. She felt Rei kick at the mat, as well as let out a cute little cry when she pushed a second finger into her sex. She had to admit, the sound she gave was a bit arousing, and exciting. Though it was Rei's next words that made her almost stop everything she was doing.
She... she submits?! she thought to herself as she continued her attentions. She couldn't believe it. She had won. She had won her first (unoficial) match, and it was a hentai match! She felt so excited, but knew full well that it wasn't over until she made her opponent cum, and she planned on doing just that.
"Alright," Rayne would say as she would move her fingers all about inside of Rei's sex. While she did this, she would run her free hand up to her breast, giving it a harsh massage, as well as playing with the cosplay wrestler's nipple to add to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Rei groaned as she stopped for a second, she whined as he really didn't want her to stop. However, Rei would moan once more as Rayne got bak to work, this was rather embarrassing for her to get beaten by a newbie like this. However, Rei had gone really easy on her earlier just to show her the ropes. She was confident, she'd be able to beat her afterwards but, she overestimated herself and underestimated Rayne. Feeling Rayne's hand begin to grope her breast, she shivered with pleasure.

"Rayne... I'm gonna...ugh..." Rei winced as she felt her fingers play with her nipple as her fingers still pumped into her. "A-a..aaaahhhhHH!"

Rei whimpered through her teeth as she gave one loud moan as Rayne's fingers would be drenched by Rei's feminine juices. The cospaly fighter's body would lay their panting for air as she lay limp under Rayne defeated. Rei's eyes were half closed looking up at her opponent ashamed averting her gaze. She blushed at what had just transpired and turned her head embarrassed. Her naked body covered in sweat lying underneath her opponent as Rayne defeated her.

"I can't believe y-you...I-I'll g-get you for this rookie..." Rei stuttered but, with a smile.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Rayne wouldn't let up at this point, not even for a moment. Her attentions only slowed when she heard Rei scream out, and felt her juices spill from her and onto her fingers. She had done it, she had beaten Rei in her first hentai match. All the same, she didn't really care about that anymore. She felt oddly close to the cosplay wrestler after what had just happened, and so she just laid there on top of her naked form as she panted, trying to catch her breath. Though it seemed that Rei was having trouble looking at her. It must be embarassing, losing not only to a rookie, but losing in such a manner. It made Rayne feel a bit ashamed of herself.
"Sorry..." she would say. She would soon smile however, hearing Rei say that she would get her back gave her an idea. "Well... if you really want to, go ahead," she said, grinning as she would bend down to kiss the purple haired girls sweaty neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Rei panted as Rayne lay ontop of her, it was nice to have the warmth of their bodies so close to each other. Rei could have almost lose herself and drift off into sleep in this position.

"S-sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for! Rei said her face red as she sighed, "Nahh... You did great! Nothing to apologize for."

Rei then let out an orgasmic moan feeling Rayne's mouth against her tongue as her body twisted and withered underneath the girl who conquered her body. The cosplay fighter let out a gasp of air as she panted as she relished having their naked bodies glazed lightly in sweat graze and pressing against each other. Cooing into Rayne's ear, she whispered in a seductive low tone before gently nibbling on the girl's ear.

"As if I needed your permission... I'm gonna get you..."

Rei would try to turn them over and pin Rayne's wrists to the mat with their chest pressing against each other while her teeth would sink into Rayne's neck not enough to leave any sort of mark.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Rayne gave Rei a smile when she told her that she had nothing to be sorry for. She did feel a little ashamed, it was true. She had never done anything like that before, and for her to win against someone she was sure had done this numerous times, it was more than a little surprising.
When Rei whispered into her ear that she would get her, it sent a shiver down her spine, in a good way. She didn't know why, but she was looking forward to what Rei might do. And she was very sure that Rei would come up with something incredible.
"Do you're worst," Rayne would say, grinning as she kept her lips pressed to the cosplay wrestler's neck. It wouldn't take long for her to take the initiative however, as Rei would quickly role them over and pin her arms down and bite her neck, not too hard though.
That simple action forced Rayne to let out a deep, lustful moan. Her body shook from the sheer anticipation of what was to come next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next