Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs Mayu

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 Empty Re: Natalia vs Mayu

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 am

Natalia loved how embarrassed and aroused Mayu looked and couldn't help but giggle at the question, blushing and feeling a bit guilty for doing this to the rookie. "Well no... it isn't really necessary... but it is a lot of fun..." Natalia bit her lower lip to contain the giggles and then pulled the leash, giving Mayu's neck a firm yank. "Come Mayu-chan... the crawl to the lockers isn't very long..." Natalia said as she started to walk, dragging the leash with her and expecting Mayu to follow her like an obedient pet, but she was more than ready to drag Mayu if that was needed.

The Dream paraded up the aisle with her newest conquest tied up by a leash and crawling by her side. She waved her free hand and blew kisses to the loud cheering fans taking her time so everybody could get a good look at the defeated Mayu before disappearing into the locker with her prize.

Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 QiougD6Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Mayu - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am

As she heard Natalia's explanation, Mayu's eyes blinked once and she would obediently began to get on all four. When her captor dragged the leash, she let out a gasp before she would start to crawl around, following Natalia like a good pet. The short haired girl kept her face down, not wanting to look at anything else apart from the ground to hide her blushing face. The roar of the crowds only added more to her humiliation, but she tried to think that this was all only part of the game.

Eventually, Natalia had enough showing her prisoner to the crowds and made her way to the locker room, and Mayu breathed a sigh of relief as she followed her captor towards the stage's exit. Her face was still red as she kept looking down, but a part of her felt relieved that they're heading out of arena.

Winner: Natalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

OOC: Continues [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/mayu-p-o-w-t7747.html:29pifbg7]here[/url:29pifbg7]

Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 QiougD6Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Mayu - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Mayu - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10