by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44) - Page 2 Empty Re: Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44)

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm

The woman dispatched her hastened return with a wave of her hand.
"It's next week, no need to break in a sweat for that short time. Maybe it's even better this way. When I came to AFW sooner, I would probably lose my temper and attack the two bitches out of sheer spite. And maybe someone would smell what is cooking when we pulled a fast one together."
sometimes it was even hard for Ise to control herself. Maybe the steroids she had taken while active had taken a toll on her or maybe she was just short tempered. But she was positive that this would not seriously hinder herself when she wanted to dish out some revenge. And best of revenge was that it tasted even better when it was cold...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44) - Page 2 Empty Re: Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Deathbird would see that Ise was a bit more short tempered than usual and said calmly, "Calm yourself, Ise, and focus. Lukretia and Aurelia will have payback coming to them soon, don't you worry about that. And you have a point there, someone would eventually find out what we're up to." Then, she would find a spare water bottle in the car and opened the cap. "Here, take a drink. Maybe it'll calm you down. I'll do what I said and wait for Shiori when she arrives."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 am

"Thanks."
instead of drinking, Ise merely let some water run over her face before she used one of her white gloved hands to massage it into a sleeve. Chances were slim that someone spotted them meeting here. But a crafty investigator could search Schultz's car, find the bottle and at least conclude that they had met. That was far from evidence, but maybe enough to stir up some things.
"Before I forget: I also got my eyes on a girl named Talia, a tension jobber who recently came to blows with Taylor Parker in the AFW training facility. If she takes the bait, try to make her look good. Pamper her a little bit. Can't hurt to build a distraction for one of the top 10."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 am

Deathbird would say nothing as Ise let the water run down her face before using one of her white gloves to massage into a sleeve. She knew that they had to be careful to not leave any evidence of their relation or their meeting here. Then the mention of a Tension jobber came to her attention. "Talia? As in Talia Wilson? I've heard that her debut here in AFW didn't go so well because of a few losses. I'll treat her well and make sure she suspects nothing. I will make her stronger than before."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

"Yes, Talia Wilson. Train her on the strengths of Parker like mobility, striker qualities and high flying action. Parker is one of the rising stars of AFW, and I expect her to carry the AFW Heavyweight Belt one day. Could be nice when we have a sharp dog trained to take her down then if she doesn't play the corporate game."
Schultz was a pro wrestler, surely knowing that it meant to immobilize and keep her grounded with constant attacks to an area and submission holds. Or even better, with all the humiliation involved, beat your target at their own game. The cop smiled viciously.
"A dog who hates the car it chases is as much motivated but more vicious than one who has fun doing it."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm

"Yes," said Deathbird. "We should keep a close eye on her so that she doesn't get away nor interfere with our plans. Your idea of a sharp dog isn't that bad at all...unless of course, Talia would not mind contending with me." It was important for Talia to stay in the game if she wants to become stronger. Any interference would prove drastic to what Deathbird and Anja promised the AFW fans and fighters who have big dreams.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 pm

"It's her loss then. So many fish in the sea."
Ise's smile didn't end with the possibility of Talia not wanting to take on the offer to join a stable. There would be others who would love the chance to shine in a stable. And it didn't really matter if the dog actually caught the deer he was chasing as long as he sunk a fang in it and slowed it down.
"Guess I will make my nap now. Uh, I mean I will protect the citizens from the perils on the street. Drive safe, Schultz."
Ise went straight to her car and put the lights out. She would not really watch the street but let the speeding pistol do her job. As usual.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 am

Deathbird nodded in agreement. "Yes, there will be others who will get their chance. And until then, we must do the best we can to make sure we are successful to make these girls stronger and become greater than they ever imagined." She raised an eyebrow when Ise mentioned taking a nap before correcting herself in patroling the streets. "Take care, Ise. Until our next meeting." With that, she would go to her own car and drive off to attend to other important businesses elsewhere.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2