Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44) Empty Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44)

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 am

A Nissan Skyline GTR, which proudly wore the colors of the Tokyo Police Department, was standing with blinking lights in the middle of the night at a quiet street. Everything seemed like the usual routine, a hulking officer prepared herself to wink people out if she found something fishy.

Usually, the officer in charge today would bitch and moan about such an assignment, but Ise had especially requested to do this job cause she knew that a special person would come this way. And when this special car would arrive, she would wink it out and pull out her baton for show, patting it in her hands. She didn't really want to punch the shit out of the person she was looking for, just make a little fun with her.
"Get out of the car, Schultz, and prepare your papers. This is a traffic control."
she said with a smug smile on her face. Ise knew well who the little lady in the car was since her house had burned down and a band of robbers ruined her life. Not that she did care for that, but she had come to know her a little bit, one of these girls who were always hanging on in the police computers, but could never get nailed with something serious. Kind of a dark mirror for Ise.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44) Empty Re: Driving Miss Schultz?(Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Junko Schultz, better known as Deathbird, would take off her sunglasses and slowly turned to look at the officer with glowing red eyes and a smirk. She would say, "Very well, Ise. I've made sure my papers are set for just such an occasion." She would immediately open the door to get out of the car and close it behind her. Standing next to the officer, she would hold onto the set of papers that were inside her own suitcase. She then asked, "Should I give you the papers now, Ise or is there something else you want me to do?"

Last edited by 971 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:55 pm

"You got prescription for your lenses and sunglasses at night, Schultz? For real, I don't get it why they don't just arrest you for piled up stuff like that."
Ise answered, taking only a short notice of the papers before signaling that Deathbird could put them away again. She hadn't stopped the woman to look at her driver's license, that was getting pretty old pretty fast.

"Want a smoke?"
she pulled out a pack of cigarettes, flipping a smoke out in case the woman wanted to have one. Ise was no heavy smoker, just puffing when she was nervous or overworked.
"I've got some business I want to talk through with you. Yeah, I know, you're an honest citizen, so can we cut this part of shameless lying short?"
Ise was nearly laughing at this point, Schultz was as honest as Ise was a hard working, well meaning police officer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:00 pm

"Hey, it's the only to keep my suspicious sights under the radar." replied Deathbird with a smirk on her face. "And besides, I've seen enough movies to know that the prison life wasn't the life for me, so I made sure to take all necessary precautions." Seeing a pack of cigarettes, she would put her hand up and say, "Thanks, but I'll pass. Reminds me too much of the past." She was also almost laughing along with Ise as she responded, "Sure, what's your business with me, officer?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

"Three regular meals, nice roof over the head, steamy new friends. Could be worse."
She put the smoke away again, not feeling the urge to smoke one instantly.
"As you may know, I am since a few days not only abuse control consultant of AFW for the Tokyo Police Department but also the head of the leagues R&D department. Turns out that Lukretia as well as Aurelia are both unreasonable and insist on trolling the shit out of me cause they play the favorite card with their main event girls."
Ise hated to admit it, she had being trolled by the two ladies with a classic double cross action.
"I want you and your faction to work for me when I need you. Not in the open of course, absolutely nobody should ever know that we two know each other more than a wrestler and an official. You do this for me, then I get you some newcomer girls for your stable to support you with whatever you want to do in AFW, and turn a blind eye for steroids or whatever stuff you do while in AFW. How's that sound?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Deathbird would listen to Ise and raise an eyebrow when she mentioned Lukretia and Aurelia. She too had heard about their trolling and did a bit of research on them to prove that statement. "You don't say." Then, her ears perked up when she heard Ise's offer to help the faction in any way possible such as bringing in newcomer girls and turn a blind eye for supplements. With a small smile, Deathbird would say, "Hmm, I like the sound of that. OK, I'll keep us secret between you and me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

"Fine. You can come and see me like every other talent that is interest in development when this hell in a cell drama is over. Quite practical that you did not yet compete for a title, nobody will think we have anything more to do with the other than a talent/official relationship. I'll see that you also get a luxury custom tourbus and some other nice stuff."
Ise finally put the baton with which she had been playing back where it belonged.
"Turns out I have something for you already. Name is Shiori, kind of an emo with quite good wrestling skills. She will approach either you or your partner in the foreseeable future. She knows you're my contact person, but has no idea what you do for a living. Keep it that way until you trust her, I don't want to trade my joker in cause she found something to blackmail me. Any questions?"
If not, Ise would wink Deathbird to get on with her drive.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Deathbird would say, "Oh, I WILL compete for a title...when I feel like it." She hissed out those last few words. Then, she was interested when Ise mentioned about giving her a luxury custom tour bus and other necessities for the faction. "I am honored, Ise." She then raised an eyebrow when the officer mentioned she had something with her at the moment. "Shiori? Tell me more." She listened in on Shiori's info and took note in her mind of keeping her way of living a secret until Shiori learns to trust her. "Understood, no further questions. So where is this Shiori?"

Last edited by 971 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm

"I have no idea, maybe in the AFW HQ? I have told her to come to either you or Anja, maybe you can take a stroll though the facilities or sit yourself into the locker room and wait for her to show up. She's new, locker room etiquette states that you should try to respect the veterans and shake their hand as a sign of respect. Some do, some don't."
At least Schultz had a good portion of confidence with her title ambitions.
"I would have brought you together for a talent meeting, but I am banned from AFW until the hell in a cell match starts, so that's out of possibility."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Deathbird would think for a moment and say, "I have good etiquette when it comes to locker room meetings, so I feel I can take a stroll through the facilites before sitting in the locker room to wait for her." She then raised an eyebrow in interest when Ise mentioned that she was banned from AFW until the hell in a cell match starts. She would propose, "Well, I am a girl of good ideas so I can try to get you back into the federation."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next