Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 Empty Re: Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Natalia leaned her head forward and kissed cutely the top of Chigusa's head while the idol dutifully worshiped The Dream's big perky tits; she was so aroused right now that she feared any touch on her sex would send her over the edge, so Natalia was very careful to keep her legs open, but not too much. "oh... you don't know what cruelty is, Chigu-chan..." Natalia said, feeling that Chigusa was done drinking the champagne, but not done worshiping her perfect tits. Natalia took Chigusa's hair with one hand and pulled the idol a bit back, using her other hand to push her tit up and force her nipple into the idol's mouth.

"I can't wait to see Megumi-chan's face when she finds out..." Natalia said giggling as she let Chigusa suck her nipple like if she was nursing a baby, and then she pulled the idol away, pushing Chigusa harshly to make her fall on her back. "You can't do this anymore, Chigu-chan?" Natalia said with a sad pout. "oh well... I... I didn't thought you would break so easily..." Natalia sighed disappointed. "I guess I will leave you alone then... and go play with my other toy." Natalia explained shrugging her shoulders and turning her head to look at the still unconscious Tomomi. "I bet she doesn't breaks that easily..."

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 QiougD6Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 TTlOMaFTotal Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 Empty Re: Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Chigusa sucked on Natalia's breasts like a baby at her mother's nipple, licking it and worshipping it the way she knew Natalia would want to see. It was humiliating that someone other than Megumi would see her like this. The only person who in Chigusa's mind had any right to see her like this was Megumi, and now Natalia completely destroyed her in the same dominating fashion. She had to rub it in too, pulling her head back, making the idol moan as she forced her breast right into Chigusa's mouth, bearing down on her cute face and small body.

Chigusa gasped when Natalia pushed her away, falling down onto her back. She looked up at Natalia's domineering smile, wiping her eyes off on her hands. Seeing Natalia heading over to Tomomi, the idol heaved a sigh. "Natalia-sama, please just punish me," Chigusa said, "Leave my kohai alone. She wasn't supposed to come and fight. It was only me, but she insisted. I can take it mistress, don't hurt her."

She implored Natalia, but that didn't seem to stop the girl. Chigusa knew that it wasn't going to stop her. Tomomi was just as much Natalia's toy as Chigusa was now, and there was nothing either idol could do.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Natalia pressed her hands on Chigusa's shoulders to firmly pin the idol down and then pressed herself on top of Chigusa, letting her bigger tits squash Chigusa's pair; her forehead pressing on Chigua's forehead as the tip of their noses touched and Natalia moved her lips as if she was going to kiss Chigusa but instead giggled away. "Alas...she came. She fought. And she lost. She is mine as you are." Natalia explained and then she gave the sweetest of kisses to Chigusa to immediately stand up. "I am not going to hurt her... I am just going to play with her..." Natalia explained as she picked Chigusa by the collar forcing the idol to get on her fours. She then reached for a leash that was throw nearby and secured it to Chigusa's collar.

"Come...lets wake her up..." Natalia said as she dragged Chigusa by the leash, stopping mid trip to double over and pick up a strap-on dildo. She then stepped behind Chigusa, kneeling in between the idol's legs and grabbed her hips. "mmmm..such a nice ass..." she said, giving Chigusa's ass a hard spank. "Spread it up for me!" she demanded, reaching for Chigusa's wrists and pulling them back The Dream tried to force Chigusa's hands to grab the idol's own asscheeks...and pull them to the sides.

Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 QiougD6Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 TTlOMaFTotal Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Total Eclipse of Eclipse... Encore - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Chigusa whimpered and gasped when Natalia pushed her back down and mounted her once more, pressing her body down on Chigusa's as a show of dominance. The idol's slim and small form was enveloped by Natalia's curves and her breasts crushed up against her chest. She blushed as she looked up at Natalia, feeling the humiliation of being so utterly dominated. She leaned up to kiss Natalia, and when the girl denied it Chigusa let out a small whine of complaint.

"She shouldn't have come," Chigusa said softly, "I know I can take you in a fair fight Natalia." She moaned as Natalia kissed her, then gasped as Natalia pulled up hard on her leash, forcing her to get on her hands and knees. Chigusa knew she was going to be Natalia's dog now.

She was dragged along grudgingly, trying to resist but witb Natalia's constant yanking on her neck she had to follow along. She hated being humiliated like this. She was starting to plot her revenge now that Natalia was leaving her alone somewhat. She followed the Dream until suddenly Natalia grabbed a strapon and stopped, pushing Chigusa down so her ass was up in the air. Then Chigusa felt her hands getting dragged up until they were on her asscheeks. She knew Natalia's demand. Slowly Chiguda pulled her buttcheeks apart and revealed her anus, offering her ass up for Natalia to fuck.

"Please be gentle," Chigusa said, looking back submissively as she waited for Natalia to ream her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:55 pm

"oh...don't worry... I will be gentle, Chigu-chan" Natalia said as she massaged Chigusa's butt cheeks softly. "You should be gentle with Tomomi-chan too..." she added giggling and before Chigusa had time to think about what she just said, Natalia arched up her body and began to push with her hips, holding the toy with one hand to align it with the idol's rosebud and start to penetrate her, slowly and gently but firmly. Once the first two inches were inside Chigusa, Natalia grabbed the idol's hipbones and began to drag Chigusa back, impaling her fully on the toy and making Chigusa get back on her fours. Natalia humped Chigusa's butt, working her hips back and fort letting her hips slam against Chigusa's sexy rear. "mmmm..such a nice butt..." Natalia complimented as she rubbed herself on Chigusa's back.

"Now... lets wake up Tomomi-chan" Natalia said as and she began to push Chigusa, sinking the dildo deeper and deeper into the idol's ass, guiding her with the hands towards Tomomi, stopping only when Chigusa was between Tomomi's legs, with her head hanging right above Tomomi's pussy. "Time to eat your kohai's pussy, Chigu-chan..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:19 am

Chigusa didn't understand what Natalia wanted, but she didn't have time to think on it either. All she felt was her anus getting stretched as the thick strap on pushed its way relentlessly into her ass. Chigusa screamed, tears of pain flowing out of her eyes. Natalia pushed it two inches in at first, and it was already unbearable. The idol was on the verge of breaking down into sobs once more. Then Natalia grabbed Chigusa's hips and pushed the toy all the way in at once. "Gyahhhhhhh!" Chigusa wailed, her eyes widening as spittle flew out of her mouth. Natalia brutally fucked the idol for a few moments, breaking her spirit and weakening her will until she was putty in Natalia's hands once more.

Natalia pressed the dildo in and slowly began to walk Chigusa over to her downed kohai. The idol crawled slowly, whimpering whenever Natalia pushed forward and slammed the dildo deep into her. Her arms and knees were both shaking. They made their way to Tomomi's legs. The pink idol was still out cold, her legs cuffed apart and her arms restrained, her sexy defeated form completely on display for everyone to see.

Chigusa turned her head in surprise when Natalia told her what she wanted the beaten idol to do. "E-eh? But I can't!" she protested, not wanting to harm Tomomi. But then Natalia's hard plastic cock pushed deep inside her, and Chigusa's arms gave out. She fell right onto Tomomi's sex, her mouth opening as she was forced to lick her kohai's wet pink sex. Tomomi slowly stirred. She felt something lapping at her sore sex. She slowly opened her eyes, and found her sempai's purple hair in between her legs.

"What's going on?" Tomomi asked sleepily, before suddenly moaning as Chigusa began sucking on her clit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 pm

"Wake up, Tomomi-chan!" Natalia said giggling as Tomomi began to come over, acting all cute and nice, welcoming Tomomi with a bright friendly smile; that didn't stopped Natalia from fucking Chigusa more and more. The Dream was now starting to pick up the pace, being very careful of Chigusa's body reactions and the sounds the idol made; she wanted to take on the perfect rhythm to make Chigusa enjoy this to the maximum. "Don't try to move, Momi-chan... you can't" Natalia explained giggling as she looked at Tomomi's delicious breasts. "And don't mind, Chigu-chan eating your pussy... she loves it!"

"Isn't that right, cunt?" Natalia asked Chigusa, giving the idol a hard loud spank. Then she turned back to Tomomi and got back to speak sweetly and innocently. "Chigu-chan is such a slut... she loves me to fuck her from behind..." Natalia told Tomomi, speaking of Chigusa as if she wasn't even there, while she kept humping the idol's butt harder and harder. "Is she doing a good job eating your pussy, Momi-chan?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Tomomi looked up to see quite an erotic sight. Her sempai's ass was in the air and Natalia had donned a strap on and was reaming her from behind, fucking her tight butt harder and harder, making her beautiful and song sempai moan like a little bitch. Natalia's teasing words sent a jolt of fear through Tomomi as she realized her hands were cuffed and her legs held open by chains. Her sempai lifted her head up, looking at Tomomi apologetically.

"I-I'm sorry Tomomi!" Chigusa said, before being forced into a moan of pleasure as Natalia picked up the pace and really began to fuck her. She wailed in ecstasy, then lowered her head and began eating Tomomi out again, whimpering as she got slapped and fucked, not even responding to Natalia's insults. Chigusa shook her head, barely able to focus thanks to Tomomi's sex in front of her and her ass being reamed so deeply.

Tomomi looked up at Natalia. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, trying to keep her voice strong despite her fear and her sex being so stimulated. The idol was already aroused to the point of dripping, and both were close to cumming.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"Don't lie, Chigu-chan...." Natalia sung teasingly as she continue pulling Chigusa's ass back to hammer down and deep the dildo into the idol's ass. "You have just been waiting for an excuse to do your kohai.... The Dream giggled and gave Chigusa's ass another hard slap. "not that I can blame you... Momi-chan looks delicious all tied up...doesn't she?" Natalia asked, grabbing Chigusa's hair and pulling it up to make Chigusa admire Tomomi's body. Then Natalia pushed Chigusa further up, making the older idol to lay with her face right on Tomomi's tits. "Suck her tits and finger her..." Natalia commanded.

The Dream then turned her attention to Tomomi, blowing the girl a kiss and laughed mischievously. "I don't know Momi-chan... I am not the kind to make plans... I think I am going to improvise.... but for now.. I think it is Chigusa who will be doing things to you..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Chigusa moaned as Natalia teased her and fucked her ass, wanted to reply but her mouth was full of Tomomi's pussy. She was too busy licking and sucking up the sex juices to talk right now, and too intoxicated on the smell of her kohai's arousal. Natalia's dominating treatment actually turned Chigusa on quite a bit. She didn't like to admit it, but submitting to the stronger girl wasn't bad, embarrassing yes but not entirely unpleasant.

She gasped when Natalia pulled her up by her hair, sex juices and saliva running down her chin. "I-it's not like we haven't done this before..." Chigusa admitted. And that was true, the Eclipse girls were very close, and they had all shared each other's beds at some point. Chigusa actually liked doing these things to Tomomi. The pink and blue idol was extremely sexy, and it was always fun to tease her.

Chigusa obeyed Natalia's commands, leaning forward and pressing her face down on Tomomi's breasts, sucking on them and licking them, while her hand reached down and fingered Tomomi's sex. She was dripping wet already and her nipples were hard. The girl's big pillowy chest was a very nice cushion for Chigusa's face. Tomomi moaned in ecstasy, her toes curling as her sempai fingered her and licked her tits, feeling her arousal building despite being so drained from the fight.

"Ahh! Sempai... Kimochi..." Tomomi moaned, wanting Chigusa to stop and continue at the same time.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next