Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (complete).

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (complete). - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme NHB match: Yoko VS Killer King.

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm

[quote="killerV":l9v8758e]King having her legs split apart and dropping down with his knee slamming right onto her crotch couple times and the last one grinding her leather shorts just to burn some sensations right into her. But with that grinding was a bad idea when Yoko leaning forward able to reaching her head to slam it right to his chin. "Gah!"

Releasing her legs and stumbling backward to the ropes, resting his back and clutching his jaw, he couldnt believe this girl got him good like that but facing someone rough and sexy really turns him on, now his blood boiling to get his fun with her even more, but for now just recovering some until he could fight back. "Ngh... good one girl... but soon your ass is mine!"

Yoko shook her head, getting up to her feet as King was taking sometime recover, a good time stay alert and plan out the attacks to bring him down to size. No matter if he was that perverted, she needed to play it flirty with him, to weaken, or suffer some more pain from him. "My ass? the only thing you will be getting is a slap...and a hard one, right across that thick dumb skull of yours!" Yoko snapped tauntingly, giving a confident fight ready smile as she pulled her gloves tight.

For this match was getting more extreme, the screams of the crowd wanting violence, a term Yoko would shun away one day, but for now no holds barred meant something to Yoko now, something that would stick in her head for whenever she fought anyone. Taking a breather on the ropes, while the pain in her lower area calmed as she stared over at King, not pleased the slightest with her opponent so far. "I don't do perverts...but...I must fight him here..." she thought, thinking to herself a little to regain.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (complete). - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme NHB match: Yoko VS Killer King.

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 am

While King was recovering some from the blow by Yoko, he was a bit impressed by this hot red able to fend off against this animal but it wouldnt last for long for him to come back right at her as he walking slowly towards to her rubbing his chin mostly grinning and respond to her words. "Heh, would love to see you try, but... you might anger this beast!".

She glares at him while he closing in, staring at her face and said. "Dont waste my time and get your ass over here missy...." An fierce n very experience wrestler and fighter the Killer King is, he wanted to tear this girl apart, mostly her clothes but also her mental mind and her body planning to dominate her if he could get a hold of her that is, he'll try to use his right foot to kick out aiming for her midsection and even if he miss it, he'll make sure his foot also right at the rope so he can bounces himself away in case she avoids getting him and defend himself just to be ready. "Hurgh!" If his foot connects, he'll swing his right elbow down at the top of her head sending some harsh wave of pain down to her skull. "Rah!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 pm

[quote="killerV":3vdv16p6]While King was recovering some from the blow by Yoko, he was a bit impressed by this hot red able to fend off against this animal but it wouldnt last for long for him to come back right at her as he walking slowly towards to her rubbing his chin mostly grinning and respond to her words. "Heh, would love to see you try, but... you might anger this beast!".

She glares at him while he closing in, staring at her face and said. "Dont waste my time and get your ass over here missy...." An fierce n very experience wrestler and fighter the Killer King is, he wanted to tear this girl apart, mostly her clothes but also her mental mind and her body planning to dominate her if he could get a hold of her that is, he'll try to use his right foot to kick out aiming for her midsection and even if he miss it, he'll make sure his foot also right at the rope so he can bounces himself away in case she avoids getting him and defend himself just to be ready. "Hurgh!" If his foot connects, he'll swing his right elbow down at the top of her head sending some harsh wave of pain down to her skull. "Rah!"

Yoko reacted fast and managed to dodge his violent kick, hoping to grab his leg so she could crack it backwards for some well deserved revenge from that knee drop, but it wasn't enough, as King managed to elbow off the rope onto her head, causing a ring of deafening pain to start within her mind. "Gnhh o-owww!!" Yoko screamed a little, stumbling over to the ropes to recover for a few desperate seconds. Throbbing and loud rings inside her head were all Yoko could sense, for King was experienced in this field of fighting, Yoko had to find ways to hammer his defense's down and then perhaps she could teach him a lesson once he was eventually defeated.

Maybe taking king back to school would satisfy his needs? seeing Yoko in her teacher's uniform? only the mind of the beast could decide that.

Holding her head, Yoko sidestepped around him to get into position, for a elbow charge at his back, stunning him, while she preformed a aerial DDT to show him some pain of her own. "Try this on for size perv!" Yoko shouted, her head still ringing, but running at King from the behind holding out her elbow to slam it into his firm back, crushingly, settling in that stun move for a little elegant trick for him of her own.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm

King was almost disappointed that his kick went right by her as she dodged his strike and went to grab onto his leg about to hurt it but luckily he was able to strike against with her occupied by his leg not noticing until it was too late which he slam his elbow at the back of her head letting him go, seeing her holding to her head. "HA! Thats what you get!" He was feeling pretty good so far that he's getting the offensive move onto her, the sexy red head, but it'll have to be more than just the elbow to the head to weaken her even with the knee to the crotch, he'll have to work much harder if he going to beat Yoko.

Seeing her stumble out thought shes got a headache already but she goes beside him hitting his back with a hard elbow, he grunted from the blow and suddenly she catches his head under her arm to pull down all her weights into a harsh DDT, he cried from the slam and his head bounces off the mat before his body follows laying facing down. "Nghh...!" He tries to get himself up quickly as he can but this girl was rushing quite fast and dropping her elbow onto his soften back pushing him down again, this animal starting to build up anger but not a whole lot just yet.... he tries to crawl on over to the ropes with his back facing against it to pushes himself up. "Ngh... is that the best you got?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Yoko just smiled and gave King a wink, doing her signature gun finger "pew pew!" pose towards him looking luscious as she brushed off her well built body of the ring dirt. "Awww, are you afraid of me getting too feisty for you Kingy?" she smirked, stretching out her arms and legs, in a all entrancing way, checking her bikini bra was fixed up snug. "If your scared of me, I can stop it if I'm scaring the big strong beast..." she let out a giggle, letting her head heal up while King was occupied.

While not knowing she was tempting the beasts hunger, his personal gain, Yoko fixed her fists and moved into the middle of the ring. Her face coated in a competitive warm smile, while her two pure yellow eyes locked with the beast, showing King that Yoko wasn't just a pretty face, but a determined fighter unlike any woman he had faced before, or destroyed to a quivering heap.

Staring deeply, Yoko was watching his every muscle reflex, stood in her fight ready pose.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 am

King back was a bit soften up thanks to her blows but also slightly ringing his head from the DDT, but luckily he was able to recover some while shes doing the same, he pushes himself back up supported by the ropes shaking his head before exhaling a bit, glaring at the sexy red head with a slight grin under his mask. "Oh Im not scared of you, I like feisty girls I think they're very exciting for my taste!" Licking his lips like a sick beast, slowly walking up to her stretching his arms a little bit. "So no way in hell Im afraid of you nor losing to you!".

Moving up to her even shes staring at his well fit muscle body of the Killer King, she stood there into her stance but he didnt flinch from her position, wanted to stand up and face her like a man... or crazy animal he is... looking down at her. "Alright, back for more... Yoko." Taking a step back to get into his own wrestling stance ready to bring it on. He reaches out his hands wiggling his fingers gazing into her eyes in intense focus and hopefully she wasnt paying attention to his right foot aiming to stomp down hard to her own left foot, if he was successful. He goes to follow up using his left fist to jab her at the face each section from both cheeks, chin and forehead to daze her while he's 'dancing' side by side striking his jabs few times "Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" before finally clenching his right fist hard as the crowd and Yoko to see it shaking, using his left hand to grab her front hair then strike hard with his right fist to the forehead bringing her down. "Rah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

[quote="killerV":3q97mg8t]King back was a bit soften up thanks to her blows but also slightly ringing his head from the DDT, but luckily he was able to recover some while shes doing the same, he pushes himself back up supported by the ropes shaking his head before exhaling a bit, glaring at the sexy red head with a slight grin under his mask. "Oh Im not scared of you, I like feisty girls I think they're very exciting for my taste!" Licking his lips like a sick beast, slowly walking up to her stretching his arms a little bit. "So no way in hell Im afraid of you nor losing to you!".

Moving up to her even shes staring at his well fit muscle body of the Killer King, she stood there into her stance but he didnt flinch from her position, wanted to stand up and face her like a man... or crazy animal he is... looking down at her. "Alright, back for more... Yoko." Taking a step back to get into his own wrestling stance ready to bring it on. He reaches out his hands wiggling his fingers gazing into her eyes in intense focus and hopefully she wasnt paying attention to his right foot aiming to stomp down hard to her own left foot, if he was successful. He goes to follow up using his left fist to jab her at the face each section from both cheeks, chin and forehead to daze her while he's 'dancing' side by side striking his jabs few times "Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" before finally clenching his right fist hard as the crowd and Yoko to see it shaking, using his left hand to grab her front hair then strike hard with his right fist to the forehead bringing her down. "Rah!"

The punch ups on Yoko had worked, though Yoko tried to fight him off with some blocking by using her arms, King's true colors shown as he hit her violently, finishing his brutal beatdown off with a powerful right fist to her lovely forehead, bringing her down to the ring canvas with a thump. Laying there moaning a little as she felt her head ring louder, Yoko looked up at King surprised, but all in all impressed with his raw power against her so far.

Seeing him lick his lips was enough to make her shiver there on the canvas, "Guhnnn....wow.....some moves you got there, I'm impressed...." she said, quite lowly trying to get up against his brutal warpath so far. "Got to....get up..." she muttered coughing, kicking at King hard if he was going to get his sweaty hands on her ass, or worse.

"Tactics, so far this King is something not to play around with...but what? blindly overpower at him like Kamina would? or..." her mind sparked for a second, looking to a steel chair placed out of the ring for tonight's no rules deal, "I've got it! savage, but at least it'll get him down for a while..." she thought, trying to stall King off for a few minutes until her head was sober, or at least ready to lock her sights on King.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm

King pretty much using her face as a punching bag boxing her with few shots but her arms were blocking some of his strikes but some got in at least and the last one smack right onto her forehead knocking her down onto the mat as she groans in pain seeing her laying down on the mat in a pretty sexy ways, in his mind that is, but surely it isnt her intention to position herself like that but he likes it anyway.

He could see her soft lips moving and speaking which he could barely hear and her coughing is louder than her words for sure, she kicking at him which some hits his legs as he gritted from the pain but still wanted to take her down and going to drain out her energy with powerful beating if he can. "Quit struggling and get your ass kick right now!" Threatening her with a promise.

He tries to grab onto one of her legs to lift it up while his foot stepping down onto her other foot to keep it down on the mat with his weight, using her capture leg to pull it apart from her other giving it a painful split watching it splitting apart and seeing how nice her leather shorts pulling along with it, seeing her body laying down there and wanted to see her expressions of how she feels about it, jerking her legs to stretch it painfully and releasing it by yanking it the opposite way for a vicious split. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:19 pm

[quote="killerV":uhih9jum]King pretty much using her face as a punching bag boxing her with few shots but her arms were blocking some of his strikes but some got in at least and the last one smack right onto her forehead knocking her down onto the mat as she groans in pain seeing her laying down on the mat in a pretty sexy ways, in his mind that is, but surely it isnt her intention to position herself like that but he likes it anyway.

He could see her soft lips moving and speaking which he could barely hear and her coughing is louder than her words for sure, she kicking at him which some hits his legs as he gritted from the pain but still wanted to take her down and going to drain out her energy with powerful beating if he can. "Quit struggling and get your ass kick right now!" Threatening her with a promise.

He tries to grab onto one of her legs to lift it up while his foot stepping down onto her other foot to keep it down on the mat with his weight, using her capture leg to pull it apart from her other giving it a painful split watching it splitting apart and seeing how nice her leather shorts pulling along with it, seeing her body laying down there and wanted to see her expressions of how she feels about it, jerking her legs to stretch it painfully and releasing it by yanking it the opposite way for a vicious split. "Hurgh!"

Yoko in this position and time of the match, wasn't going to let King crumple her into a pile, or win, though he was yanking her leg while stood on the other, she just groaned and took the pain from the beast. Until she lashed out at him as he performed his painful well known move style, "n never! even if I suffer all this injury tonight, I will not let you win me!" she screamed, feeling her legs give off a rosy red pain that ran up her legs, past those leather black pants King was drooling over. Maybe she could use them as a backward butt smother to King if he backed off?

Feeling herself already getting worn out by King's strength, his muscular aura and outrageous style he was notorious for, Yoko's words then were final, she would not go down without a fight to see King win. And take her somewhere secluded in where she hated the thought, of spending time with the drooling buff idiot he was proving to be.

Despite all the pain she was getting, Yoko wasn't a weakling to take for a foolish girl at all, but a tough girl to crack as she stretched out her arms for the ropes. With her head blurry of Kings iron fisted punches, it was getting hard to see where she was, but nonetheless, she reached for the ropes with her long arms hoping King would back up from her.

Last edited by 1 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (complete). - Page 2 Empty Re: A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (NHB).

Post by KillerV Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm

King could see himself right now getting the upper hand dominating Yoko so far in this match, he was focusing on her legs with one of his foot down keeping in place while he grabs her other leg splitting and stretching it apart just to see how much of the flexibility it have as well seeing her leather shorts getting a good view for the perverted animal to enjoy, but even bypass his sick intention he was actually trying to weaken her legs making it harder for Yoko to use against him even supporting herself, it was his plan to making her crumble before him, the more he weakens her the better for King to continues his domination on the sexy red head.

Of course he lets her go after giving her legs a good hard yank splitting it apart from each other and wiping the sweats off his chest and arms, looking at her as he could see her crawling over to the ropes showing her fine ass in that tight leather shorts just tempting him to giving her some good hard spank, maybe she'll like it if she let herself enjoy it but he knows it wouldnt be that way, he'll have to force her to like it once he defeats her in this dangerous match, watching Yoko reaching out for the ropes as he moves in from the side slowly approaching her. "Where do you think you're going? Get over here!"

He did numbers of damages into her with punches to the head as well the DDT, outstretching her legs beyond her belief, and now hes going to use some power moves to really have fun showing off to the crowd his amazing 'animal' strength. King reaching down for her lovely red hair to pull up away from the ropes to turn her around facing him but pulling her head to get it under his arm, draping her one arm around his neck to prepare on sending her through hell. Once everything set up and nothing goes wrong, he tries to use his free hand to swing down and up between her legs like a low blow cupping one of her soft butt cheeks to lift her up straight into the air, looking up to watch her legs dangling for a moment before he drop down to his side where her head is driving it down onto the mat into his deadly Brainbuster Suplex. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (complete). - Page 2 Empty Re: A redhead for a fang: Yoko VS Killer King (complete).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next