Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension is rising...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tension is rising... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension is rising...

Post by Kelsea Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"That's good to hear... very good. When the fans compare Friction and Tension, it doesn't speak very well of our girls if we can't keep the guys in our show under control..."

Melissa took a long sip of her hot drink and stayed silent for a long moment as if contemplating.

"What if I was to tell you that I wanted to ensure that girls like you and Poison got and held onto the Tension titles?" Melissa leaned in a bit

"Like I said before, I think what you both want and what I want coincide... This isn't even a 'I scratch your back and you scratch mine' deal... All three of us know that men are weaker then women and all three of us want to see the men of Tension put in their rightful place. And all you would have to do is join an inner circle of like minded women under my guidance."

Spotlight
characters:
Tension is rising... - Page 2 ELZuoMvTension is rising... - Page 2 OG5hnuaTension is rising... - Page 2 Cg3CzYmTension is rising... - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Kaori and Poison looked at each other and giggled when they heard Melissa talking about keep the guys under control. "Oh yes... We are all about keeping the guys under control." Kaori said giggling and then she took her drink to taste it while she heard Melissa. Poison remained there listening without touching her drink, waiting for it to cool down a bit; Poison wasn't much into hot drinks.

"Mmmm... delicious." Kaori complimented. "Both the coffee and you idea, Melissa." she added giggling. "I think it is a very interesting idea... What you think, Poison?" Kaori said, turning around to see her partner. She knew Poison was all up for this kind of stuff, if there was something Kaori and Poison shared was their dislike for fair fights.

"What exactly do you want us to do?" Poison said leaning over the table a bit, getting her face quite close to Melissa while flashing a lovely evil grin.

Tension is rising... - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Tension is rising... - Page 2 QiougD6Tension is rising... - Page 2 TTlOMaFTension is rising... - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Tension is rising... - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 am

"Only what you do best... putting guys in their place. You would be under a faction or stable that I will be heading up so I may ask you to do a few tasks here and there." Melissa smiled, sensing that Poison was probably more reluctant to work for a figure of power or authority.

"But I think the perks of the job will more then pay for that... and besides, anything that I'll be asking you to do will only move us closer to the vision for Tension that we all here desire."

Spotlight
characters:
Tension is rising... - Page 2 ELZuoMvTension is rising... - Page 2 OG5hnuaTension is rising... - Page 2 Cg3CzYmTension is rising... - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Poison had a natural distrust for authority figures and so did Kaori, but she hid it much better than the pink haired girl. Both of them were nevertheless more than willing to work for whomever was in charge if they felt this would benefit them. They had pretty much expected an offer like this from Melissa when they first received the invitation and both had agreed that it was in their best interest to work with Melissa. The two girls looked at each other and smiled.

"I think we are quite interested in joining your... euhm... faction?" Kaori said while Poison nodded softly. "Who else do you have in mind... to join?"

Tension is rising... - Page 2 QiougD6Tension is rising... - Page 2 TTlOMaFTension is rising... - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Tension is rising... - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 am

Melissa just showed off a knowing smile.

"In fact we already have a few numbers with us.. Perhaps I should introduce you to some of your new team mates..." Melissa pulled up her mobile, pressing a button before bringing it up to her the side of her cheek and mumbling "Yes.. you can come up now.." She put the mobile back away and there was a few seconds pause before two familiar girls dressed oddly unfamiliar clothing (white dresses rather then their usual attire) joined them on the balcony area

"I'm not sure you've had the pleasure of meeting Nina and Nikki before? Otherwise known as Nurse Nina and Nurse Nikki." The blue haired Nina nodded and spoke a soft "Charmed" while Nikki simply smiled.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Kaori and Poison blinked a bit surprised as Melissa used her phone. Poison felt a bit uneasy with the boss suddenly calling someone to come in and her body tensed as if she was ready to jump but when she saw the two girls she relaxed a bit.

"Oh..that is just perfect" Kaori said with a big smile on her lips as she looked at the two girls, she had seen the nurses before and had even considered once to recruit all nurses in the league to form a faction, something that apparently was going to be part of Melissa's plans. "Lovely...now we just need to dress Poison as a nurse too..." Kaori said giggling.

"Don't count on it..." Poison said raising an eyebrow, the punky girl didn't liked uniforms of any kind and although she was willing to play along with this gang she was not going to dress up like a stupid nurse no matter what.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:55 am

"Don't worry Ms. Poison..." Melissa said gently, addressing Poison.. Despite most of the talks being held with Angela, Melissa still recognised the importance of addressing Poison's wishes directly "The vision I have for this faction and Tension as a whole is far greater than to be restricted to specific costumes. And I'm sure there will be people more of your style to get on with here. It's just a coincidence that the nurses here happened to be double contracted to myself as medical staff and wrestlers"

"But.. seems we do have so many nurses. Perhaps we could set up our own 'medical wing' within the faction."
Nina said with soft smile

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Poison smiled at Melissa's words, all these nurse silliness was the thing she wasn't liking about this deal, but if they could do without it she was all in for it... although she wasn't sure what Melissa meant with
people more your style.

"A medical wing?" Kaori said giggling, she only wore a nurse uniform and actually didn't knew a thing about the medical profession. "That would be real fun... I know a couple of people in desperate need for special treatments" Kaori giggled as she imagined herself abusing, with the help of the nurses, several people. She then turned to Melissa and asked. "Do you have already thought of what would be our first target?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Melissa coyly propped her chin up on one hand with her elbow against the table, gently nursing her hot beverage to her lips... She seemed glad at least that it seemed both Poison and Angela were taking to the idea so well, but then again she expected that they would... Even if they weren't particularly interested in exerting the female dominance that Melissa was looking for, the allure of having a friend in a high place was surely enough on its own.

"Eager to get started are we? Did you have someone in mind to give some emergence medical treatment?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2