by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension is rising...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tension is rising... Empty Tension is rising...

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:06 pm

The next time Angela and Poison looked in their lockers, they would find identical envelopes address to them in stylish handwriting... Both letters were scented with perfume and read as follows:

Dear Ms. Angela Minetti & Ms. "Poison"

I believe it is well due time that we got together and had a little heart to heart chat over a soothing hot cup of cafe mocha... I know a quaint little place which you'll find the atmosphere to be quite delightful. Won't you join me? This evening at 8 pm.

See you tonight dearies
Ms. Melissa Sellers

Also in with the envelope was the address of a cafe that obviously where she intended them to meet

Last edited by 2 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Tension is rising... ELZuoMvTension is rising... OG5hnuaTension is rising... Cg3CzYmTension is rising... 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Tension is rising... Empty Re: Tension is rising...

Post by Kitten Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 am

Kaori and Poison returned from one of their 'training' sessions to find out the nicely handwritten notes in their lockers. Kaori took the time to sniff the note, noting the expensive perfume, while Poison quickly read it and giggled. Kaori took her time then to read it aloud for both, so they could confirm they had received exactly the same message. They gave each other a knowing look and smile and moved on to get dressed putting the notes over the bench while they got ready for their appointment with the General Manager of Tension...and the sister of AFW's owner.

At the time set in the note, the two buxom fighters arrived at the cafe, they weren't wrestling their 'gimmick' attires, but a more formal, attire; at least Angela was, wearing a plaid skirt and a white blouse. Poison was wearing a pair of leather pants that seemed to be painted around her plump butt and toned legs, it was considerably more formal than her usual cut off shorts; the tank top and leather jacket made her look a LOT more dressed than she usually was, and of course, she was wearing her cute biker cap. The two busty girls began to look around as they entered, trying to see if their hostess was already there.

Tension is rising... 6u0iRWY
Tension is rising... QiougD6Tension is rising... TTlOMaFTension is rising... 5t0Q5s2Tension is rising... WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

"Quaint" was an interesting word to describe the coffee bar as Melissa had done in her letter, the place was very British in style and was set up well enough to be a restaurant if it so wished... All the waiters and waitresses wore matching black waist coats and ties, instead of tables and chairs there was a number of leather booths for comfort and privacy... That wasn't to mention that most of the customers there seemed to be business men and women, quite few appeared to be American or European and dressed in suits or stylish dresses, others embraced the culture of the country and wore posh looking kimono's... Poison's attire certain caught a number of glances in snobbish distaste.

As they approached the counter, the waitress smiled to them..

"Ms. Minetti and Ms. Poison I presume? Ms. Sellers has already arrived and is waiting in the VIP area... Its up the stairs on you right."

The stairs led up to a door that opened out onto a stone tiled balcony which had a set of white button back arm chairs placed in such a way that conversation could be held while admiring the view over kyoto. Sat in one of them chairs was Melissa Sellers, her curvacious figure contained within a luxurious silk black evening dress

"Hello dearies.." Melissa greeted them with a smile "Its so good to see you.. So, what do you think?" She asked, waving her hand around to indicate she was referring to the coffee place

Spotlight
characters:
Tension is rising... ELZuoMvTension is rising... OG5hnuaTension is rising... Cg3CzYmTension is rising... 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Angela paid little attention to the people looking at her and her partner, but Poison had her fun staring back intimidatingly at whomever was dumb enough to stare at her directly. They found the booth where Melissa was waiting for them and took seat on the opposite side of the table from their host.

"Hello to you, Ms. Sellers..." Kaori said with a cute smile.

"Hey..." Poison said a bit more coldly but also smiling.

And then both girls took their time, at Melissa's invitation, to watch over the place, but mainly to watch over Kyoto.

"Very nice, Ms. Sellers....Very nice..." Kaori said while Poison looked around with a malicious grin as if she was planning to thrash the place, burn it or rob it.

Tension is rising... QiougD6Tension is rising... TTlOMaFTension is rising... 5t0Q5s2Tension is rising... WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:02 am

Melissa smiled at Angela's approval

"This was previously a small coffee shop barely able to sit 10 people, not long to go out of business.. But I saw the potential to develop and so I invested in it with a vision in mind that I shared with the owners of this establishment... And now here it is.."
Melissa stopped, with all the business talk she was sounding kinda like her sister. At that time a waiter came to take Angela and Poison's orders.. Meanwhile Melissa relaxed her seating position and leaned over the armchair in somewhat semi seductive and more importantly "non-business like" manner. By the time the waiter left to see to what ever the two wanted, Melissa was ready to speak again.

"Tell me dearies... Do you have any idea why I invited you here?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 pm

"Very impressive, Ms. Sellers..." Kaori said as she looked around. Melissa wanted to brag about how she was able to succeed where others had failed apparently, and Kaori had learnt from very young that the best thing to do with people that bragged was to feed their egos... until she got what she wanted. Melissa had a lot of things Kaori could want. "You sure have an eye for business..." she said with a cute giggle. Meanwhile Poison looked around bored and let out a sigh to avoid yawning, unlike Kaori Poison had little interest in feeding the egos of the powerful.

"Of course we do." Kaori said looking at Poison winking. "You want something from us..." Angela said, both Poison and her KNEW nobody ever looked for them if it wasn't because they wanted something. "We have a couple of theories of what it is, Ms. Sellers... but it will be much better if you save us all the guessing and tell us. We are all ears..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 pm

"Mm.. That is a safe assumption to make... Unless I am calling you all the way here to reprimand you." Melissa allowed herself a moment for a chuckle and stir her hot drink. "I am not so much like my sister... I prefer to reward more then punish."

"However, to say that I want something from you might be a little misleading. I think its better to say that I want something and I believe what you want out of AFW Tension will coincide with what I want." She took a long sip of her mocha latte and then looked out over the view for a moment.

"You've faced quite a bit of competition now in Tension, particularly you Ms. Minetti as the hentai champion... What do you think of the male competition we have?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Kaori listened attentively as Melissa spoke while Poison seemed to be a bit more disperse in her attention, but that changed when Melissa made the comment about reprimanding them. Poison was so used to people wanting to reprimand her that she immediately turned her attention to Melissa, frowning and tensing in an aggressive manner, but when she noticed that Kaori didn't even blinked at the comment and that Melissa was apparently joking she relaxing a bit again, although she kept looking at Melissa with suspicious. Poison always suspected of anyone in a position of authority.

Kaori giggled as she heard Melissa's question. "Oh... I think... I think they are... cute." she said quite amusing, but she wasn't sure if she liked where this was going or not, so she asked quickly. "... but... why the question? What are you plotting?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:42 pm

"Cute, yes.. They can be fun to toy and play with.. But that's about all they are really good for and they do fulfill that purpose.." At this point the waitress brought up both Poison's and Angela's drinks on a tray, setting it down on the table and headed back down stairs.

"Some have gotten lucky enough to become successful here in Tension, maybe even win a few titles..."
Melissa let out a soft playful laugh "Men winning titles against the women of AFW Tension... laughable isn't it?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Kaori giggled cutely as she heard Melissa mention guys winning titles in Tension. She thanked the waitress and took a sip of her drink while Poison kept looking at Melissa. Both noticed that Sellers had completely avoided the question and although Kaori had no problems with people playing games, Poison was a lot less patience and she began to felt a little bit irked; the whole place annoyed Poison a bit.

"Oh yes... quite a funny idea." Kaori would say. "But you need not worry. As long as I have the title no guy is ever going to be Hentai champion in this league..." she added wit a wink.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next