Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 4 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 am

Cecilia would let go of Angel's waist after she threw the white haired girl back with the German suplex. Cecilia would roll over onto her front and then move up to her feet as she would attempt and roll Angel around over onto her front and then attempt and seat herself down on the girl's back. " Aww..what's wrong Sweetie, did that hurt you ? " Cecilia said as she would attempt and grab a handful of Angel's hair and lift her head a bit of the padded floor of the gym, before attempting to slam her face down once into the floor.

" I will be nice to you...compliments are in order after all, You are good, and fun to fight if nothing else. Chica"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 4 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 am

Angel grit her teeth as she felt Cecilia roll her over, taking seat upon her back. She wasn't going to give the blonde the satisfaction of responding to her with words, Instead, when Cecilia tried to smash her face into the floor, she would move her hands in front of her face, blocking the attempt. Then, she would buck her body hard, one big jerk, trying to throw Cecilia off of herself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:00 am

Cecilia saw how Angel moved her hands to protect her face, and then felt how the Latina bucked her off. Cecilia managed to land pretty well on her knees a head of Angel and swiftly would attempt and turn around and grab onto Angel's head, attempting to pull the Latina into a frontal face lock and put a tight squeeze on her pretty head. " What ? Not gonna respond, or call me some silly name ? Chica~" Cecilia would then attempt and pull Angel up to her feet and keep the hold over her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 am

Angel growled again, as she felt Cecilia wrapping her arms around her head again. Up to her feet she was pulled, but she wasn't going to just take it like this. The moment Cecilia had her back on her feet, Angel would try to extend one of her legs towards Cecilia's, trying to wrap her leg around the blonde's. Then, she would try to do a russian leg sweep of sorts, intent on dropping Cecilia into the floor now.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 am

Cecilia was just about to try and reach for Angel's short with her other arm and then lift the girl up, but as she was about to do that, Angel came back into the fight, moving her leg back and wrapping it around Cecilia's legs and pulling her down. Cecilia attempted to keep her hold of Angel's head though and tried to pull her down along with her, with how they were in each other's holds and thralls, Cecilia falling as she did if she could keep a hold of Angel's head would most likely mean that she would pull Angel down and smack her head into the padded floor with a DDT.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:25 am

Angel was dragged along with Cecilia as the blonde's leg was swept out from under her, both of the women falling backwards. The Latina however, had already counted on this, and as they fell, she would try to adjust herself so that she fell atop of Cecilia's body, softening herself from hitting the floor.

If she was able to do this, she'd then try to wiggle out of Cecilia's hold and smirk at her, finally throwing another taunt her way. "Thanks for cushioning my fall, chica...guess those big fake funbags of yours are good for something after all, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Cecilia was almost certain that Angel was spelling her own doom by tripping the Hardcore Queen the way she was doing, because of the padded floor, her falling wouldn't exactly cause a lot of damage. Cecilia landed on her back and Angel during the fall was able to wriggle out of the worst position she could be, and now she was on top of Cecilia, with a smirk on her face and a taunt that came at Cecilia.

" Hate to tell you this Chica. But my funbags aren't fake, it they were then it wouldn't have been as soft a landing for you." Cecilia said to Angel with a little grin, as she would attempt and move her hands up and grab onto Angel's hips, as the Hardcore Queen would then attempt and sweep them of to the side and attempt to roll Angel over onto her back and Cecilia on top of the girl.

Cecilia would then attempt and straddle Angel's stomach and attempt to catch the girl's wrists and try to pin them down over her head, " How about you act nice now...before I have to hurt you sweetie."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 am

Angel rolled her eyes a bit, not completely surprised that Cecilia had rolled up on top of her.

"Don't you ever stop talking?" She asked, half smirking, half glaring up at Cecilia. She offered little resistance as her arms were pinned down, not seeming fazed at all by the blonde's actions. In fact, as soon as Cecilia had her pinned down, Angel would simply kick up with her lower body again, trying to do the same thing she did earlier when Cecilia had her in this position: bend her long, flexible legs back up to snatch Cecilia by the head, and attempt to pull her backwards off of herself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 am

Cecilia smirked down a bit at Angel, and gave her the same kind of half glare half smirk deal as the white haired buxom Latina beauty said what she said. Cecilia just had to stick her tongue out at Angel in a teasing manner. " Can't help it. When my competition is this boring it's the only fun I can get." Cecilia would then look back and see Angel's little plan, reusing an old trick that Cecilia had already gotten a taste of before was not something smart.

Those who survive in this world are those who adapt and evolve, and that was just what Cecilia had done. The Hardcore Queen made and attempt to scoot up a bit on top of Angel, seating her rear firm down on Angel's large breasts, as she would try and use her knees to pin Angel's arms down against the floor.

When the Latina's sexy legs came up, Cecilia would attempt and lean forward and duck down a bit with her head, trying to avoid getting snatched up by those deadly weapons of Angel's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 am

When Cecilia ducked down towards her, Angel couldn't help but grin a little. Sure, her legs had missed their mark, but now Cecilia's face was right where the Latina wanted it. The moment the hardcore champ deuck down towards her, Angel's head would snap up, as far as it could in her current position, anyway, trying to land itself in the center of Cecilia's face as a sudden, swift headbutt.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next