Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 am

" Pfft Don't take it that way girly...I just targeted them cause I didn't think you'd be able to handle a real fight." Cecilia said as she moved shook her head a bit, " I'm not gonna say they ain't nice...but come on." Cecilia said as she gestured over her own pretty magnificent rack " Me ? Jealous ? No way tössen." It was growing more difficult for Cecilia not to throw in some Swedish here and there to match Angel's speech all most as if she was being draw into it.

" But If you really think you can handle a real fight.. I mean you didn't do so well against Gatt...but all means I'm game to beat you down." Cecilia said with a smirk on her lips as she would start to walk up to Angel again, staring out slowly, before she would then take the last three steps with a darting speed, stretching out her arm as she did in an attempt to catch Angel with a Lariat against her throat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day. - Page 3 Empty Re: Brawling and Teaching...it's a new day.

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:17 am

Angel starting to rise, tsking at Cecilia's words. "Heh...you should be jealous, with those big fake things on your chest. Typical of blondes, I guess..." She put on a smirk, narrowing her eyes against at Cecilia once she was back on her feet. "And me? Not be able to handle a real fight? Chica, you're gonna be eating those words..."

With that, she immediately went on the defensive, raising her arms in a protective sort of way. When she noticed Cecilia moving faster towards her, she would suddenly move to the side, trying to slide out of the way as Cecilia tried to come in with her lariat. Then, her long, powerful leg would come sweeping up, trying to slam into Cecilia's side with a hard, solid kick.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 pm

" FAKE ?! Mine are real honey! And...you're Blond you dumb bitch! White Hair is blond as well! " Cecilia said as she felt like Angel might not be the very sharpest tool in the shed. " We'll see, so far I'm not impressed with you." Cecilia responded before she charged towards the girl and went in to try and hit Angel with the Lariat aimed straight at Angel's throat.

But as she came in close she saw Angel dodge out of the way and instead come back at her and hit the mighty Hardcore champion with a strong kick right to her side. " Gah!" Cecilia let out as she was forced to stagger two steps in the opposite direction of the one that Angel was standing at, holding her side a bit as she glared at the sexy Latina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 am

"White's not blonde!" She yelled back at Cecilia, frowning at her. "Christ, are you as dumb as you look?"

Once her kick connected with Cecilia, she smiled grimly, and as the blonde staggered away she pivoted so that she was still facing her, bringing up another hard kick with her long, strong leg, trying to impact this one into Cecilia's other side this time.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am

" Are you retarded ?! White is totally blond!" Cecilia shouted back at Angel as the girl then ended up insulting her. " Kh..Better than to be as stupid as YOU look!" Cecilia shouted out as she glared at Angel.

The girl's movements were quite swift and as she pivoted back into a normal stand, before Angel's body shifted and her leg cam back at Cecilia. The Hardcore Queen didn't have anytime to block or evade this move, she had to take it. But what she did was brace herself for whatever possible impact she could imagine.

Angel's kick smashed right up against Cecilia's ribs, Cecilia could almost swear that her feet left the ground for a second as she was forced to stagger back quite a bit, holding her ribs and glaring at Angel, gritting her teeth and biting through the pain. There was no mistaking it, Angel was deserving of her ranking...and this feeling, the pain and the thrill, the rising of a heartbeat. Cecilia couldn't deny that this excited her and couldn't help but smile at this moment.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Angel wouldn't waste her time with more words towards Cecilia. If she wanted to waste her energy running her mouth, that was fine with Angel. Instead, she hopped a few steps forward, chasing after Cecilia as the blonde staggered backwards, and once she was in range of her again, her leg would shoot out towards her opponent again. This time though, it would fly straight upwards, trying to nail Cecilia right in her chin!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Cecilia was staggering back and holding her hurting ribs, as Angel made her way back over towards her. Cecilia raised her gaze to see that Angel was almost at her, she saw the girl's leg lift up of the ground and the motion of her body. She knew that the sexy latina would send a kick straight at her, and she knew what she had to do to avoid it and counter attack.

Cecilia quickly would attempt and duck low with her body and then side step at the same time, trying to dodge the kick as well as step around Angel, so that she would end up behind the girl. After which Cecilia would attempt and wrap her arms around Angel's waist and lift the girl up of the ground, before attempting to throw her backwards with a german suplex, attempting to hit Angel hard against the hard floor with one of her most used moves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Angel's leg found nothing but air as she kicked towards Cecilia again. The Latina cursed under her breath, whipping her head around as Cecilia slid behind her, throwing her arms tight around her waist. Angel wasn't stupid, she had a feeling she knew what was coming, and would do whatever she could to try and stop it.

"I don't think so, chica!" She shouted back at Cecilia. Quickly, she tried to throw a pair of hard elbows back towards her, trying to distract Cecilia before she could haul her off her feet for the suplex.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Cecilia was able to swiftly move behind Angel and skillfully dodge the Latina's mighty kick, if she had taken that straight to the head than she wouldn't have fared well for too long in this match. Angel was certainly living up to her ranking spot and the fact that she had been able to give Gatt one hell of a match. It seemed like a dream come true for the Hardcore Queen, if there was anything she liked more than a tough opponent it was a tough opponent that was very much like Angel, sexy and confident, though and skilled.

Cecilia wrapped her arms around Angel's waist and put a squeeze on the girl, but as she was about to lift Angel up she felt hos Angel's elbow's smashed into her side, " Agh!" Cecilia let out, but she didn't let go, instead she would try and squeeze just a bit harder and then attempt to lift the girl up with more ferocity. " Then think again! sötnos!" Cecilia shouted out as she would try and go through with her initial plans

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 am

Angel frowned as Cecilia hefted her off of her feet, but she didn't have time to respond back to the blonde, The next thing she knew, she was being slung over Cecilia with the german suplex, and came crashing to the floor behind her. Thankfully, the floor in this area of the gym was padded, or else Angel would have been badly hurt. Even so, though, the Latina found herself lying in a heap, groaning as she tried to hurry and force herself to get back up.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next