Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Emotional Morphine

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emotional Morphine - Page 2 Empty Re: Emotional Morphine

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 am

"Haah, if you really want to. It was a ridiculous match, but it was perfect for me..it shouldn't have ended like it did.." Heather would say, letting out a long sigh as well as she started to make herself comfortable against Cecilia. She felt quite a bit more relaxed and almost protected as she was resting on Cecilia. She knew in her head that it was definitely a good idea for her to come here, glad to be back staying with her friend who's helped her with anything she's needed.

"I don't mind it. I guess we can watch." Heather would say, nodding her head a bit. As she heard Cecilia's words about defending her title, she felt like she knew what she meant, understanding her position. "Yeah, I guess I get what you mean by that..it would have been nice. I'm sure you'd have beaten anyone they put up against you anyways."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard what Heather said about the match that she'd had, Cecilia rubbed Heather's arm a bit more. " Don't worry Heats, It'll be fine, did you enjoy the match ? If so then what does it matter how it ended." Cecilia said as she tried to cheer Heather up a bit. " I watched all the results of Summer Splash, so I know what's happened. I know that Sarah won, and I know a whole bunch of other stuff as well. Don't get it though, why did that Angel girl get another chance at the belt ? " Cecilia asked both herself and Heather.

" I can't stand her....but, she is strong. " Cecilia said, It had been a long time since she and Sarah had clashed in the ring, and it had been one hell of a match. A match that lead to the awesome growth that Cecilia had gone through, and one that had lead her to become the Hardcore champion as well. Cecilia hadn't lost her reasons to go after Gatt, but there was something that was bothering her. Cecilia usually got a more angry or cocky tone when she spoke about Gatt, but now...she almost sounded as if she didn't care.

Cecilia had to shake her head gently from left to right as Heather told her that she was sure that no matter who she fought, Cecilia would have defeated them. " I don't know about that Heats. I might have, but I got some pretty strong rivals here. I mean, If I'd have faced you, then I don't know what would have happened. Except for us having one hell of a match." Cecilia said as she pulled Heather in a bit closer and then decided to use the remote to put on Heather's match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm

"Yeah..I guess..you're right." Heather would say, nodding her head as when it came down to it, maybe that WAS all that mattered. However, the thought would keep bothering her still, knowing that she wouldn't be able to get over it. What Cecilia took interest in next was understandable to Heather, but for some reason, it seemed Cecilia had a different feel about it. She expected her to rant on Gatt, but instead seemed more interested in Angel.

She would stare up at Cecilia in wonder as she tried to study her expression, trying to figure out what her friend was thinking before they would move onto the subject of Cecilia's belt. "True. If it was you and I, we would have been the highlight of the night for sure." Heather would say, one hundred percent confident about what she was saying.

As Cecilia held her closer, Heather's smile would turn into a quite relaxed and happy one before Cecilia turned on the match. "Ive never worn a skirt before that time in my life..." Heather would say, though when it came to her circumstances, it was much more of an exaggerated saying, considering how much she actually remembers of her life. "But, the trampoline was like..tailor made for me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Cecilia kept listening to Heather and she was sure that she hadn't gotten Heather to spot worrying about things, she knew that her friend still felt weird inside about the match that she'd had and there was little that Cecilia could do at the moment to try and fix that. Cecilia how ever looked down as Heather studied her face and let out a little ponderous, " What ?" as her friend seemingly seemed to study her.

Cecilia did like that Heather agreed that they would have had a great match, and that was for sure something the would have, one day soon if fate was good to the friendly rivals. Cecilia nodded in agreement to Heather as the girl told her that they would have been the highlight of the night, and Cecilia agreed completely. Cecilia let out a light yawn after that, the nights had been hard and work had seemed endless for her, not only the fixing of Bad Company, but finding a place for the M.C and even more, dealing with her brothers and her family. Even her cousin now that she was around, Cecilia had also had to take a few orders from the club president. So time had not been kind of the Hardcore Queen as of late.

Cecilia then let out a little laugh though, as Heather told her that she had never worn a skirt before, something that just got Cecilia to lean in and whisper to her friend. " Don't worry, you look good in it." Cecilia then listened to what Heather said, and then shook her head. " Well you might think so....but a match that is tailor made for you, is a match that you like the most."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:06 am

As Heather kept thinking about the match and such, she was studying Cecilia's expression. As the girl looked at her, noticing her studying, Heather's eyes would widen for a second before she would shake her head. "N-no nothing, don't worry about it."Heather would let out with a little laugh.

Talking of their match was quite genuine as she really thought their match would steal the show for certain. Their friendly rivalry being something that Heather really cherished still. She had nothing like it when it came down to it. As Cecilia would yawn though, Heather would sit up a bit. "Aah, A-are you tired? Maybe we should call it a night, do this some other time. I dont want to keep you awake longer than you need to be." Heather would let out, still worrying a bit about being a bother.

Though as the match started, she would be glued to it, studying herself as she talked about the attire. Cecilia's whisper would cause her to jump a bit, blushing as she said it. "C-come on now.." She would say before Cecilia would go on. "Well..I guess that's true. But still the trampoline was perfect for my moves."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 am

Cecilia would stare a bit longer at Heather after the girl studied her and then seemed to just say that it wasn't anything when confronted about it. It made Cecilia move her hand up and pat Heather's head. " If you can't even tell me the simplest things Heats, the how can you call me your friend. Spill it flower girl, what's wrong ?" Cecilia said as she would ruffle up Heather's hair a bit.

Cecilia shook her head as Heather seemed to be almost worried about Cecilia being tired, it caused the Swede to just pat Heather's head a little and then say, " Nah it's okay, I'm not that tired. It's just that it's been a busy week and all, and I guess, you coming here to stay, has been the most fun thing that's happened." Cecilia said with a little grin on her face. She was kind of happy that Heather had come back to stay, she had almost never been up on her game as much as when Heather was here before, it just seemed like the two pushed each other to always be better, and Cecilia really liked that.

" Come on, I guess that's true. But...I give up." Cecilia said as she would shake her head. " You still look good in that skirt. " Cecilia said with a little teasing tone in her voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 am

"Well..."Heather would say, thinking a bit before she would look back at Cecilia. "You acted differently than usual when talking about Gatt...but when you talked about Angel..you looked annoyed. Did something happen?" Heather would ask, tilting her head a bit as she did.

"Ah heh..well if you say so."Heather would respond, smiling as Cecilia said her coming over had made the day fun. She was still thinking her coming over was a burden on her, but it was becoming clearer and clearer that that wasnt the case. Heather was more than glad about that as she nodded her head.

"Aah Cecilia cut that out." She would say, blushing deeper as she did. "Th-thats why I was bothered by it. Going out there like that..l-look you can even see my panties there. Just..ridiculous.." she would add, clicking her tongue a bit as Cecilia's teasing flustered her quite a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

Cecilia let out a sigh as she heard Heather ask her that question, which lead to Cecilia closing her eyes and then taking a deep breath. " Well...I'm annoyed at Angel because it's...almost like she's getting special treatment, or doesn't know when to quit...maybe she...nah I doubt it." Cecilia was going to go down a train of thought ...but she stopped. " And the reason for Gatt is...." Cecilia let out another sigh, "Laira has *ordered* me not to go after them...at least not yet and not anymore....so I don't really got much care for her anymore." Cecilia said as she just leaned back in her seat. " Laira doesn't think it's good if the first thing I or her do is to start something with them...just after we made our faction and all." Cecilia just let out a lot of air as she then leaned her head down against Heather's.

What she said was true though, one of the most fun things to happen this week for Cecilia was the fact that Heather had come over and now wanted to stay here, It was really fun to have the girl back like that.

Cecilia kept smiling a bit as she watched Heather continue blushing and then went down to kiss at the side of the girl's head. " I saw, what's wrong with that. I used to wear a skirt in my matches, heck I still do sort of. " Cecilia said with a smile on her face. " It's more free than pants."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 am

Heather would listen carefully to everything that Cecilia was saying, taking in it all as she stared at her friend. As Cecilia leaned her head against her's Heather would reach up for her head, patting it just like Cecilia would do to her sometimes. "It's all good then. You shouldn't have to worry about her, I agree. She just wants to cause trouble."

"W-what's wrong with it?? E-everyone can see it. You know I don't like matches like that."she would let out, though her blush would deepen as she felt Cecilia's kiss. She would shuffle around a bit, pausing for a second before she would look down. "Does it really look good though? "she would say a bit quietly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:24 am

Cecilia would shake her head a bit roughly as Heather patted her head, she then raised her head and would ruffled up Heather's hair wildly and then say. " Look! It's just for now, I am going after her sometime....maybe. You go after her instead Heats. Take that title and then we can have a awesome match. If you promise to win, I promise not to lose my belt, so we can have a amazing match. Champion versus Champion." Cecilia said with a little smile. " Besides, I got to many enemies and rivals, people I want to fight...Can't waste my time with Gatt, who seems to almost dodge me, like she doesn't want to get her ass kicked. " Cecilia said with a little laughter. " I mean look, I got Emily, there's this bitch named Chisato, then you. I got Sabre and Ayame, maybe more since I am a champion." Cecilia said with a little smirk.

" Look Heather, It's okay. Don't worry about it, besides. You are hot enough to not care if someone sees it." Cecilia said with a smile as she held Heather tightly. " Yes it does. and you know it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum