by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Brittany's foot smacked into Taylor's gut and staggered her. She stumbled back a few steps and almost fell to one knee, and then started to stand up and move in again before a second, slightly delayed wave of pain dropped her to her knees.

"Rrrrrgh..." She growled, hugging her ribs. Even an indirect shot like that hurt like fire. She couldn't let Brittany hit her again like that. Getting hit in the head hurt and everything, but she could recover. She wasn't so sure about that with her body.

She hauled herself dutifully back up and began to approach Brittany again, more cautiously this time.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Title: Taylor Parker Vs. Brittany Luvve

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:09 am

Brittany was on her feet almost immediatly after Taylor got kicked in the stomach "Time to finish this bitch." Brittany yelled out as she charged at Taylor and aimed a uppercut right at Taylor's stomach "Looks like i hit a soft spot. I'm surprised i thought all the fat you had there would give a bit of some cushion against my blows."

Brittany wouldn't lay off after her punch and if Taylor was sufficiently stunned Brittany would try her best to put Taylor in her finishing move, "The Vipers Kiss". Brittany would move behind Taylor and try to slip her leg around Taylor's while one of ehr arms snaked around Taylor's neck "Time to scream for me bitch." Now Brittany would usually humilate her opponent while she had them in this hold but this time all she wanted to do was cause TAylor pain. So instead of her hand going for Taylor's crotch Brittany raised her arm and slammed her elbow down into Taylor's ribs.

Last edited by 407 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Taylor's instinct when Brittany charged in was to fight, maybe to prove to herself and to Brittany that she wasn't a gimp. She regretted the decision, as Brittany's fist slammed into her belly before she could throw a punch of her own. The impact was sickening, and dropped her immediately to her knees, bent over with her forehead on the mat while both arms hugged her midsection.

"Ghh...Nn..." She groaned while struggling to breathe. The pain would have crippled her, but she needed to fight. She couldn't stay down. On quivering legs she began to stand, only to find herself wrapped up from behind by Brittany.

Brittany's leg wrapped over hers, she found her arm pulled back under Brittany's and behind her back, and as she was bent to the side the pain got worse. She grit her teeth and struggled to bear it, not wanting to give Brittany what she wanted. Then Brittany's leg came down on the side of Taylor's head, wrenching her whole body painfully to the side, and she couldn't help it.

"NyyaAAAaaha!" She screamed, and then clenched her teeth to try to stifle herself. Her tight, defined body strained to resist, but she was stuck, and as her Catholic school cardigan rode up and revealed the skin of her side, Brittany's elbow smashed into her ribs.

She screamed again, her voice breaking, and drew a breath like a sob. More screaming, wailing, she couldn't help herself. At first, she didn't notice the ref in front of her asking her if she wanted to quit.

"NO!" She screamed, She couldn't even get an arm up to protect her ribs. Her face, twisted in agony, was obscured by her dangling blue hair and Brittany's scaled leg. She couldn't give up, though. She couldn't do it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:56 am

Brittany smiled down at TAylor as she had her trapped in her finisher "You can scream, cry, and beg if you want but i am not letting you go until you submit to me." Brittany would say as she would pull back on Taylor's body in an effort to stretch the girl out before slamming another elbow down into Taylor's ribs.

Brittany figured that she finally had Taylor where she wanted her and she couldn't help but taunt as she slammed another elbow down onto Taylor's ribs. "Scream for me you bitch, scream." Brittany laughed sadistically as she tormented her opponent. "Hey are you watching this you red haired bitch. Thats right i'm talking to you Lukretia. I want you to watch as i break your little blue bitch here." Brittany smiled as she knew that Lukretia was watching "And just remember i'm coming for you next and i'm going to make you beg and plead and cry as i destroy you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 am

"SHUT UP!" Taylor screeched in between screams. "You'll NEVER be better than me!"

It seemed like having Brittany be in control and able to run her mouth like that was even worse than the pain itself. Being dominated by such a stupid bitch was humiliating, but the longer she stayed in the hold, the less important that became. Her body was beginning to feel like something was going to give, and in addition to the horrible, blinding pain she was in, she felt a wave of panic, wondering what if she got really, really hurt.

It was all too much, and as she let out another horrible scream, tears sprang to her eyes. She sobbed in between screams as tears ran off the end of her nose and into her sweat-damp hair. She wanted to quit, before Brittany broke her in half. She drew a breath, but the only words that came out were "FUCK YOU!"

She unclenched her free hand and stuck her middle finger in Brittany's face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 am

"Oh but i am better than you. It is just that your stupid mind can't realize it yet." Brittany said as she would salm yet another elbow down into Taylor's ribs. "Your nothing but a pathetic little bitch and that is all you will ever be." Brittany said with a laugh before she added "Well i guess you will be something else very soon. You are going to be a very borken and pthethic bitch."

Brittany scowled as Taylor stuck the middle finger in her face "Just give it up you resistance is futile." Brittany would say before applying a stomach claw on Taylor instead of elbowing the girl again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 am

The next elbow brought Taylor's screams to an abrupt end, and instead she found herself struggling to breathe. She took air in short, forced gasps, until Brittany's hand clamped down on her stomach and even interrupted that.

She felt herself starting to black out. She'd had enough. She began tapping repeatedly with her free hand so the ref could see, and struggled to speak.

"Okay, okay," She croaked. "Stop, I give, I give!" The ref called for the bell.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:30 am

"Thats right give up, give up." Brittany said with almost manical glee "I told you, you were nothing but a bitch and i just proved it." Brittany however wouldn't release her stomach claw for a few more seconds as she wanted to cause Taylor as much pain as possible "Now scream for your fans. Let them hear you break as you plead for your victor to have mercy on your broken body."

Brittany would then release her stomach claw and begin to rain elbow after elbow down onto Taylor's ribs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 am

Taylor let out a small, pitiful, hurt noise with every elbow, but couldn't find the energy or the will to scream anymore. Her body jerked with each impact, but she was otherwise mostly limp, offering almost no resistance anymore. Contorted to the side, with Brittany hammering on her already injured ribs, there was nothing she could do but hope that the ref or someone would make her stop.

The pain was intense enough that she felt faint, and part of her hoped she would just hurry up and pass out. She couldn't take it anymore.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:49 am

Brittany was laughing like a maniac as she continually pounded Taylor's ribs with her elbow "Awwh whats the matter? No witty remarks, no stupid insults." Brittany said knowing that Taylor couldn't respond "OH well i guess thats alright. I can at least hear you whimper and break."

Brittany refused to stop attacking Taylor and the more she aattacked the more crazed she became, even the ref was becoming fearful of Brittany as the blonde haired girl kept laughing as she elbowed Taylor in her already injured ribs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next