by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) Empty Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 11, 2015 3:13 am

2 vs 1 standard match
Win by pinfall, submission or knockout.

It was finally time. Brittany was finally going to get her revenge against Taylor. However, Brittany didn't like the fact that she had to share this moment with someone else even if that other person was part of Kelly's little coalition. Brittany stood backstage adjusting her knew outfit while she waited for her music to start. "Alright, it is time to finally destroy Taylor Parker."

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) 43028571_zpse59f33cf

Brittany didn't have to wait long as her music would begin to play over the loudspeakers. Brittany stepped out into the arena to the boos of the audience. Brittany just smiled as she waled down to the ring ignoring as the crowd booed her and yelled obscenities at her. Brittany didn't care what the fans thought as she was here for one thing and one thing only, Taylor Parker. Luckily Brittany was more than prepared thanks to all her training with Karisma and Brittany had a calm mind as she entered the ring and waited for her partner to join her in the ring.

Last edited by d_ultsch on Tue May 12, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) Empty Re: Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

Post by killcarrion Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Soon after Brittany's mere appearance riled up the audience into a fever pitch of loathsome jeering for the hated Viper, the next theme playing through out the speakers only served to carry on on that very same sentiment as if the crowd was hit with a 1-2 punch of hated competitors. With her hauntingly melancholic theme came the darkening of the stadium and along came the bunny girl herself trudging along down the ramp with a slight hitch to her step, a lingering remnant of the oh so memorable conclusion of her last tag match debacle.

Spoiler:

Competing so soon after having practically taken on Kamikaze single-handedly with her lumbering dead weight of a partner on her back would be an extremely tall order for anyone. Her mind was a bubbling mire of teeming frustration and placid painkillers that eventually leveled her out to a steady focus at the task at hand...one more golden opportunity to put the screws to a champion who was apparently buying into her own hype big time by issuing this challenge in the first place.

Stomping up the steel steps and through the ropes, DB slipped off her tattered trenchcoat and top hat and flung them both outside to the waiting hands of an official as she approached her corner. She walked past Brittany without so much as a glance in her direction as she turned around and sat on the top turnbuckle to await Taylor's entrance. She folded her hands together in front of her face with her right leg twitching in anticipation. Knowing how important first impressions are, DB figured something substantial needed to be said between the two to establish a mutual understanding, one of trust and camaraderie between herself and her fellow Coalition member/tag team partner. Eyeing up Brittany from head to high heeled foot, D.B. glared straight into the Viper's eyes and let her voice be heard in as deadpan a tone one could muster.

"....Your outfit looks ridiculous." A slight twitch to D.B.'s bunny ear to coincide with her somewhat hypocritical statement...

Last edited by killcarrion on Fri May 22, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) Empty Re: Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c)

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 12, 2015 1:11 am

Taylor listened backstage to the muffled sounds of each girl's entrance theme, the distant boos from the crowd, and counted down the seconds until it was her turn. She had warmed up to the point that she was already sweating. Rather than her usual pre-match nap, she found that she couldn't sit still. She hadn't sat down all night. Her hands unconsciously opened and closed into fists. Her chest heaved up and down with her heavy, anxious breathing. She couldn't slow it down.

When her music thundered in the arena and she got her cue, she bounded off onto the entrance ramp to face the roaring crowd. The crowd's attitude toward her had never been truly unanimous, but she was grateful that her supporters were always louder than the rest. She raised her hands toward the ceiling, one holding her gold-and-leather belt, and tilted her head back, eyes closed, looking up.

Brittany and Death Bunny vs Taylor Parker(c) Sf35ziS

After a calm moment, she suddenly flung herself into her usual routine, a smooth aerial cartwheel followed by a one-legged backflip with a half twist, landing on one knee and facing down the ramp toward the ring, her head bowed. She took a breath, clenched her fists, and lifted her fierce eyes toward her opponents, and with a feral scream she took off like a shot.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!"

She slid into the ring and bounced weightlessly to the middle, stomping with both feet on the exact center. She held the belt high and took a moment to soak in the cheers before she stomped over toward the enemy corner. She glared at each of them, Brittany and Bunny, like a predator moments from making a kill.

"KELLY CONWAY!" She shouted, looking directly at Brittany. "I gave EVERYTHING to be where I am!"

Even without a microphone, her voice was cutting and hard-edged, clearly audible over the crowd. "I gave up my HOME! I left my MOM! I gave up my WHOLE LIFE for ONE REASON!" She held up her belt and took a step closer, putting it right in Brittany's face. "To be in this ring, right now, holding THIS! And I did NOT come five years and seven thousand miles to give it to YOU!"

She turned her back and strode back to the center, belt held high before handing it off to the ref. She looked back over her shoulder and growled "As for you two? Stepping into the ring tonight was the biggest mistake of your lives."

She bounced up and down in her corner, tucking her knees up to her chest several times, eyes focused on the far corner, while she waited for the bell.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Wed May 13, 2015 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 12, 2015 4:59 am

Brittany watched as Death Bunny made her way down to the ring and took a seat up on the turnbuckle. "You're one to talk. Just don't get in my way when i break Taylor in half." Brittany said as she waited for Taylor to make her entrance. Brittany's eyes narrowed as Taylor made her entrance and called out to Kelly. "You shouldn't worry about Conway. As tonight you have to deal with me."

Brittany smiled as Taylor said stepping into the ring was a mistake "I think you finally bite off more than you can chew. Tonight your career ends and i am going to enjoy watching you break." Brittany said as she had been waiting for this opportunity for awhile. Brittany wasn't to happy about the extra company she had in the ring tonight but Brittany was going to deal with it as long as eh got her shot at Taylor.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 am

"Oh?  My humblest apologies, Brit. By all means, don't allow my mere presence to hold you back~..." D.B. simply couldn't resist egging on Brittany further after she seemed content to believe that she could tangle with Taylor all on her lonesome and have it turn out any different than the last time they met in the ring. It was almost quite comical and made the corners of her mouth rise into the onset of a smile, but who knew? Maybe Brittany had a lead pipe in that outfit that would help her even the odds against Taylor?

D.B. switched her steely eye contact back to Taylor as she traipsed down the ramp and paraded that belt in their faces, the bunny girl wondering if the gold around her waist and the inflated ego that came with it was what had possibly caused her to crack in challenging both coalition members at once. She glanced back at the top of the ramp to confirm that this was indeed a legit 2 on 1 match and no more best friends were gonna run down to the rescue, D.B, hopping down once the bell rings and sealing Taylor's fate in the process.

"I think she wants to dance with you first anyway, Brit. Try to last more than two minutes and you can color me impressed. I'll be right here when you need me..."
D.B. gladly allowed her partner first dibs on Taylor seeing as how she lead the way last time, and was more than content to lounge about in the corner and bide her time until she could have Taylor to herself once she was nice and worn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 12, 2015 6:37 am

"Say what you want, Doctor Claw," she sassed back at Brittany. Standing in her corner, she never stopped moving, bouncing on the balls of her feet and keeping her hands halfway up while she thought about throwing punches.

When the bell rang, Taylor launched herself out to the middle of the ring and skipped swiftly around Brittany in something more like a kickboxing stance than usual.

On TV, her speed was impressive. Up close, it was intimidating. She moved back and forth, changing directions, starting and stopping instantly. There was not hesitation in her movements, and a singular, violent focus to it all.

As she circled Brittany, she finally relaxed for a moment, then suddenly sprung her attack. She leapt in toward Brittany and threw a high front kick straight into the girl's considerable chest.

"HA!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 am

Brittany heard the bell ring and she immediately dropped into a fighting stance as Taylor burst out of her corner. "Today is going to be the worse day of your life." Brittany said right before Taylor began to dance around her. Thankfully Brittany's recent training had prepared Brittany for Taylor and Brittany's eyes never left her opponent as she bounced and jumped around.

Brittany was prepared for Taylor's attack and Brittany jumped backwards as Taylor's kick barely missed her chest. "I have been training for this day Taylor. This match won't go like the last one we had." Brittany said as she would jump forward to try and land a punch right on Taylor's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 12, 2015 6:59 am

Taylor neatly leaned back out of reach and felt the rush of air from Brittany's fist on her cheek as she slipped away. "I've been training too. Just... way better than you." she taunted.

She stayed disciplined in her stance and kept her eyes solely on Brittany. She was safe in the middle of the ring. For a moment, she circled just outside of Brittany's reach.

She leaped in again, with a swift step toward Brittany's side before pressing in, her arms coming up to smack the blonde in a collar and elbow tie just before yanking her forward into a lightning fast knee strike to the belly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 13, 2015 12:25 am

"You always think you are better than everyone else. Well tonight i am going to knock you down a few pegs." Brittany said right before Taylor stepped in and grabbed her in a lock up. Brittany was about to push Taylor away when Taylor's knee slammed into her stomach causing Brittany to back up a few steps.

"Is that all you got?" Brittany would say as she would immediately try to send a kick at Taylor's thigh to try and slow down the friction champ.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 13, 2015 12:45 am

Taylor lost her grip on Brittany Luvve as the girl stumbled back, but she stayed right with her. The crowd got louder with the impact of Taylor's knee, but the sound barely registered in Taylor's mind.

She wasn't expecting Brittany to throw back with a leg kick, but it didn't matter. Weeks of being beaten up in the gym by Gabbie Desjardin, punched in the face and kicked in the leg, ensured that her fist was already en route.

Brittany's shin thudded against Taylor's thigh, as Taylor winged a hard left straight straight down the middle at the Viper's mouth.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next