Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp) Empty A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 am

It was a sunny day on a surprisingly almost empty beach as Shiyumi stood on the edge of the beach. It wasn't often that Shiyumi found her way to the beach, but on such a nice day she couldn't resist as she decided to wear a two piece black bikini while also wearing a white unbuttoned shirt as she walked on the sand. "Ah the sun feels great~" Shiyumi let out as she looked around the beach, noticing that there was a lack of people, "Hm...that's strange...but now it's a little boring when I'm here all by myself..." she mused to herself as the waves continued to wash on the shore.

Back to top Go down

A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp) Empty Re: A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 am

Fuji walked around the beach bored. She figured that she should take advantage of the ability to go to the beach and actually go and play in it. It was great to be out in the sun and all, but there was nothing of interest going on. All there was were a few people and some waves. Bo-ring! Fu wanted something else to do. Something fun. Something exciting. She was wearing a bright green one-piece with bands wrapped around the bottom of her feet for... whatever reason. "Boooored." She complained. "Booooooooooored!" She continued to walk around the beach, kicking sand until she spotted a girl in the distant. Fuji knew the girl, well sort of anyway. She was a wrestler in the AFW, and a Kawaii like her. She smiled widely. Finally something to do. "Heheheh..." She snickered. Fuji figured she'd give her fellow wrestler a little greeting. She then cracked her knuckles and started to run toward the girl. "Raaaawr!" She shouted, hoping to give the girl a playful tackle.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp) Empty Re: A 'Friendly' Encounter on the Beach (for dlamp)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 am

Shiyumi was enjoying the peaceful silence of the beach besides for the roaring waters. She was taken out of the trance by another roar from someone. Turning towards teh direction of the voice, Shiyumi would see another girl who was wandering the beach. Shiyumi vaguely remember that the girl was a newcomer to AFW, but beyond that she had no idea who she was. A smile came on to Shiyumi's lips as it gave her something to do as she turned towards the girl...however the girl began to run towards her. Shiyumi had no idea what the girl was planning until it was too late and she crashed into Shiyumi.

Although it wasn't as hard as a tackle should've felt, Shiyumi taken off guard as she staggered back before falling down with the other girl on top of her. "Wh-what are you doing!?" she screamed out before thrashing her legs about, trying to buck off the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 am

As Fuji tackled her new prey, she grinned widely and decided to try and pin her down, attempt to dominate her a bit. Or at least until the girl started thrashing and kicking like mad, making Fuji fall off her and roll into the water. The girl got up, shaking the water off her. Wow, this girl was really grouchy, and tough. Fuji could tell she'd be in for a good fight. "I was obviously trying to tackle and dominate you. Duh." She said, sticking her tongue out. Fu wanted something to do, and picking a fight with this girl seemed to be the best thing right now. "Hey Blondie, let's have a fight! I wanna' humilate you and stuff." She said, boxing in the air, making her hands into claws. "Yeah, let's beat each other up and make the other cry~ Starting with you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 28, 2012 5:54 am

Shiyumi successfully bucked off the girl as she scrambled to her feet, this girl seemed to have a few nuts loose in her head. Hearing her attacker's reasoning for attacking, Shiyumi's lips curled a bit. "Fine by me!" she shouted before taking off the white shirt, leaving her only in her black bikini. "I hope you don't mind when I strip you naked!" Shiyumi let out as she got into a wrestling stance, inching closer to Fuji and entering the water's edge before lunging forward to try and repay the tackle and take Fuji into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 am

A smirk crawled on Fu's lips as her opponent took her shirt off. Examining her, the girl actually looked pretty attractive. Fuji chose a real looker for her foe this time. That made her pumped. She would get to fight a cute girl, and beat her into submission. Totally awesome. Fuji bounced up and down on her toes, grinning widely. The girl's threat only made the girl more excited. "Hehehe, sure, first girl naked loses then!" She said, giggling. She wouldn't hold back. Fuji didn't want to be caught naked... ever... that would embarrassing beyond all reason. No way in hell she'd let that happen. As her opponent inched toward and tackled her, she jumped out of the way, then would counter by raking her nails in the girl's back roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 am

Hearing the 'winning conditions' of their fight, Shiyumi would miss in her attempt to take down Fuji and was punished with a back rake for her failure. "Ahhhhh!!!" Shiyumi cried out as the nails tore at her back. With her arms keeping her up above the water as the waves washed on her. "Oh, so you want to play like that!?" she shouted as she would then try to grab some sand from under the water and try to tear her arm out of the water and fling it at Fuji's face, hoping to distract her long enough to spring up and grab a hold of Fuji's breasts and claw at them, payback for the earlier back rake.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 am

Fuji gave a grin as her foe fell, just barely keeping herself out of water. This girl could take some pain, Fu gave her that. "Yup! Got a problem with that Blondie?" She asked, snickering. Before she could give any other remarks though, Blondie threw sand in her face, blinding her for a moment. "Ahh!" She placed her hands over face, desperately trying to get the sand out. It stung and itched like mad. "Goddammit Blondie! Can't see!" She hissed out. Her hiss then turned into a full-blow howl as her opponent clawed at her breasts. "Aaaaah!" She cried, dropping to her knees for a moment. This chick wasn't going to hold back, not at all. No problem, Fu could manage with that. She dunked her head into the water, washing out the sand before coming back up. She glared at Blondie and let out a hostile growl before aiming a scratch to her face, if it hit she'd then try to rip her bra off as payback.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 am

"That's the whole point you dumb bitch!" Shiyumi shouted as she smiled in glee at her opponent's suffering and how she got on to one knee. However Shiyumi wasn't able to enjoy her dominance for long as Fuji got her face clean and immediately struck back, lashing out at Shiyumi's eyes. "Ahhhhh!!!" the blond girl let out as she released the opposing pair of breasts as it was her turn to cover her eyes, leaving her vulnerable for Fuji's next plot of ripping her top off...which was successful.

"Ah!"Shiyumi let out as her breasts were revealed and a bright blush appeared on her face, before it turned into a face of rage. "You slut!" she screamed before reaching out to try and grab Fuji's straps and pull them down for payback.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 am

Fu flashed a sinister smile, her eyes gleaming with mischievous glee at how furious her opponent was after she lost her bikini top. It looked like she was about to explode with rage, not Fuji really care or was worried. Both she and Fuji were already going to clawing skin and using dirty tricks, so Fu was expecting the worse. This girl made had been ruthless, but so could she! "Serves you right Blondie~" She taunted, sticking her tongue out at her, getting a good look at her breasts. "Hm... are you a b-cup?" She asked more out of curiosity than to taunt, seeing how Fuji was an a-cup. However, her question wouldn't be answered as Shiyumi would try to get to the straps of Fu's bra. The moment her hands got hold of the straps, Fuji grabbed the girl's arm. "Oh no you don't!" She said, squeezing the blonde's arm in hopes of forcing her to let go. I only have to take her bottoms to win this! Can't be at a disadvantage now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next