by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c) Empty Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c)

Post by kerflubble Thu May 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Adrian Kytes was busy suiting up backstage: slowly putting on her black, yellow and red bodysuit over her taped down breasts. A harsh tug to get her lifted boots on and a deep sigh as she pulled on an all white mask, completing the disguise. Bullet Ant was all dressed up and ready to go for what might be one of the most brutal matches of her young career, against one of her closest friends.

It had been a rollercoaster of a week for her, training with her coach Tina Armstrong, sparring with Akashi, finding her precious black mask stolen, forcing her into the white replacement, and now this match. Going one on one for the Hardcore title in a Street Fight. She really didn't know how to feel, a surge of different emotions rushing through her: should she be scared? Anything could happen to her and this match could mean the end of her time in AFW. Should she be excited? A title match was a title match, and after how her last attempt to claim gold went, perhaps this would be the therapy she needed. Should she be concerned as to what Cecilia was thinking, hell: what was Bullet Ant thinking accepting the challenge in the first place? Officially she hadn't won a single match and unofficially; broke down every time she was in the ring with the Hardcore Queen. Was this going to be any different?

I am so gonna die. A nasty little voice in her head told her, and when the door slammed open and an angry blonde showed up, she thought that voice was more right than ever.

"Bullet-" Tina Armstrong began, a mix of concern and anger blocking any sense of verbal reasoning for a brief second "-What the hell!?" She yelled.

"I...I... I thought it was a good idea?" the masked wrestler suggested, voice cracking slightly under the pressure.

"A good idea?" She asked back "Do you even know what you're getting yourself into?"

"Well kinda-"

"Do you?"

"YES!" Bullet Ant yelled, jumping up to get in her trainer's face before backing off, slightly ashamed that she talked back to Tina like that "...sorry..." she said sadly, "I know you think I'm not ready for this," she said, scratching the back of my head "but... I want to do this. I know I'm probably waking up in the hospital, but...it's just one of the things you kinda have to do. I think, you know what I'm talking about?" She asked, trying to explain just what she was feeling.

Tina sighed and shook her head, she knew how good Bullet Ant was, and how much she'd improved in such a short time, but a title match so soon, even for the Hardcore title, was something unprecedented. "Fine." She conceded. "The only way I'm gonna stop you right now is if I just beat you up now, and I'm not going to." the blonde veteran told her student, causing a sigh of relief which Bullet Ant failed to suppress badly. "Just one thing, whatever happens, you take it and don't whine to me. If you get your ass kicked so hard you can't sit down ever again: you don't come back sulking. You have to be proud of however this match goes. Got it?"

"Y-yes!" Bullet Ant said, nodding fast.

"Good, now get out there and kick some ass."

---

"The following contest is a street fight for the Hardcore championship! Introducing first, the challenger: weighing in at 129lbs and standing at 5 feet nine inches: Bullet Ant!" The ring announcer boomed before [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMrbOgrrbkQ:19g9d2sd]Ants go marching played over the speakers.[/url:19g9d2sd]

An unorthadox entrance theme but the fans at least knew they were in for a show, despite her W/L record a lot of people enjoyed her matches so even while her fanbase would be dwarfed by Cecilia's she had a respectable amount of cheers and applause as she charged her way down to the ring. Back flipping off several of the corners to try and give a show of confidence before settling down. Weapons littered the outside of the ring with many more underneath it. Even the sides of the ramp had been changed to give a more "street" feel for the match. Now or never Cec... the masked wrestler thought to herself Do your worst. I can take it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c) Empty Re: Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c)

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 18, 2012 4:01 am

Cecilia paced around in her locker room, the Avengers locker room that was private to the members of the Avengers. Cecilia didn't know what to make of this, she was about to face one of her best friends in a title match, a hardcore title match....how the hell was she supposed to act in this, if it was Heather or Rebecca, she would have gone out and damaged to two of the as much as she could. But this was Bullet ant...Adrian for god's sake. " What the fuck!" Cecilia shouted out as she punched at a locker, leaving a sizable dent in the locker door.

Cecilia paced around a bit more until there came a knock on the door as a stage hand told her that she was up. Cecilia shook her head and tried to brush of the way she felt right now. The Hardcore Queen took a few steps back towards the benches and took her title belt, staring down on it for a little while before putting it around her waist. Cecilia went up to the mirror and looked at her reflection. She was wearing her newest wrestling attire, that she had received from Adrian as a birthday present.

Cecilia nodded to herself as she then walked out of the room and headed down towards the curtains and stepped out through them.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQtargdaZnQ&feature=player_embedded:1ccla5vs]Ready to go by David Withaker[/url:1ccla5vs] blasted out of the speakers as Cecilia Northman the Hardcore Queen stepped out onto the ramp.

" Ladies and Gentlemen! Weighing in at 150 pounds and standing 5 feet 9 inches tall ! I give you...The one! The only! Hardcore Champion! The Hardcore Queen Cecilia Northman!" The announcer shouted out as Cecilia walked down the ramp and gave a wave or two to the crowd, the crowd that was going wild, shouting, screaming and cheering for the Hardcore Champion.

Cecilia walked up to the ring and slipped in under the bottom rope, rolling into the ring and got up to her feet. The Hardcore Queen walked up to the center of the ring and gave Bullet Ant a nod. " So...you want my belt now ? " Cecilia said with a little smile on her face. " Thought you were after the...what's it called...that weird ass belt that Tay tay has ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c) Empty Re: Hardcore Title match: Bullet Ant vs Cecilia Northman (c)

Post by kerflubble Fri May 18, 2012 10:35 am

Bullet Ant's front of bravery started to crumble the moment Cecilia stepped out, wearing the outfit she made for her a while back. Her gulp drowned out by the roar of the crowd. "H-hey Cec..." she said nervously, her heart beating faster and faster. Trying to shake herself out of it. "Well I... kinda screwed up... didn't I?" the masked wrestler said sadly, looking at her feet. "But...yeah. Well, open challenge and all, if I don't do it now I guess I won't get another chance, right?" she said, trying to explain herself.

GAH! Stop being so casual, this is a match! Not a renunion at a bar. Focus! she screamed mentally, locking onto the blonde champion. She was as ready as she ever would be, the more she kept talking like this, the more she'd lose her nerve. The last thing she wanted. As soon as the bell rung she'd charged in to force the Hardcore Queen into a collar and elbow tie up. Not the most hardcore of starts but she had to show she was willing and able to go all out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as Bullet ant greeted her, it was good to speak to her friend again. Cecilia hadn't been able to see Adrian for over a week and this was the first time they had talked in that time. " It's fine really Anty, don't worry about it.....although You are putting me in a bit of a pickle here." Cecilia said as she shook her head a bit. The hardcore Queen still wasn't sure how she was supposed to deal with this match, if she was supposed to go all out on Adrian, or if she should hold back. It was a constant problem here and one that she would have to figure out.

Cecilia smiled a bit as Adrian still was kinda fun, even though she seemed very sad. " Hey...don't be sad about your last title match, It'll get better okay. " Cecilia said with a kind smile to Bullet ant.

When Bullet gestured for the collar and elbow tie up, Cecilia raised an eyebrow and then shook her head a bit. " What are you playing at ? " The hardcore Queen asked Bullet ant. Before she would step up and grab onto Bullet ant in the lock up, but she had her own idea. She would grasp tightly to Bullet Ant and not allow her to escape from this lock up, as she would try and push her all the way back towards a corner.

" I'm not gonna lose this title Bullet! There is a reason why I'm the Hardcore Queen!" The Hardcore Queen shouted out to her opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun May 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Bullet Ant tried not to back away when Cecilia grabbed hold of her, grunting as she tried to push against the Hardcore Queen "Trying to win." she said under the pressure. Still not enough as she found herself being slowly pushed back towards the corner, but that wasn't enough to keep her still. Even though she couldn't break the lock up with Cecilia's harsh grip she could pull the blonde around. Instead of just trying to push back she'd dart from side to side, forward and back, up and down; trying to take the bigger girl off balance

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 am

Cecilia would keep pushing as long as she could, which was up until the point when Bullet Ant began to try and dart from place to place and make the lock up a living hell to keep going for the Hardcore Queen. Cecilia would try and just shove Bullet ant back into the corner and instead of keeping the hold going, Cecilia would instead try and send her leg up and kick Bullet ant in her stomach, trying to double the girl over and take the wind out of the the girl, all so that she could set the girl up for something bigger.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu May 31, 2012 8:04 am

Bullet Ant was busy trying to get Cecilia off balance too much, leaving her wide open for the kick to her gut. "Ugh!" She let out as the masked wrestler doubled over as the air rushed out of her. This was not looking to be the best of starts for the Ant and it may only get worse from here on out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Now that Cecilia had doubled Bullet Ant over she would try and take a hold of the masked wrestlers head and attempt to pull her in, all the way in under the Hardcore Queen's armpit and attempt to wrap her arm around her head. Trying to go for a frontal face lock, after that Cecilia would attempt to grab a hold of Bullet ant's tights and use them to take a hold of the skinny girl. All so that she could attempt and pull Ant a bit out of the corner and then attempt to lift her up high in the air, as all so that she could attempt and throw her back with a normal suplex, with her attempt to slam her down hard.

With the start of the match and the little she had heard, Cecilia was still unsure of what she would do, if she was going to go all out or not, but until she had made that decision...she was going to fight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Bullet Ant stumbled forward into the front facelock, the masked girl still winded after the boot to her gut and unable to put much of a defense against Cecilia's onslaught. "Gah!" She squeaked as her back almost bounced up off the mat when the Hardcore Queen suplexed her. So much for showing anyone anything, the early goings weren't promising and with her trying not to cheat it was going to be really hard to de-rail Cecilia's momentum.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 am

Cecilia after hitting Bullet Ant with a suplex, she let her arm slip out from under the girls neck and moved up to her side, to sit on her knees. Cecilia would glance down at her friend before she would attempt and take a hold of her head and start to pull her up, trying to move the both of them up to their feet.

The Hardcore queen would then attempt and grab onto Bullet Ant, in such a way that she was going to wrap her arms around the girls arms and her body, as well as lift her off the ground a bit in an attempt to catch Bullet Ant in a bearhug and begin squeezing the life out of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next