Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rose Deltora vs Akiko Berrett

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rose Deltora vs Akiko Berrett - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose Deltora vs Akiko Berrett

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Rose glares up at Akiko, and slowly starts to try and get back to her feet. She starts to feel the pain subsiding as she rises to her feet. It was about twenty second in when Rose spoke up, a slightly wry grin appears on her face.

"Okay, bitch... if that's how you want to play.." She began, and suddenly darted forward before her thirty seconds were up, trying to slam a left fist into the Russian's breasts. "Then lets play!" She snapped.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 am

Akiko is still not allowed to move and here she is ,Rosie comes forward with hatred and a slightly wry grin on her face...mercilessly slamming her fist onto Akiko's right breast and forcing the strong Russian girl to scream wickedly in pain. Her bra moved a little bit to the right when Rose's fist impacted and now revealing her dark brownish nipple for the crowds in the arena. Akiko's right breast feels burning inside and fortunately Rose doesn't pull too much punches during the last 10 seconds of the 30 secs penalty.

The 30 secs penalty is up and Akiko is free to move ,facing the mad Rose all by herself and replying ,"Yeah let's play ,i'll knock that teeth of yours out of your mouth my friend". Akiko then suddenly darts forwards and for once more changing this wrestling match into a kickboxing or boxing match. She shoots two right lead and aiming it to Rose's face and then swinging a huge left hook to her cheek if suceeded and Rose doesn't counter it and this time ,she''ll add it with a sharp left kick ,aiming for Rose's right side of the body.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Rose pays little attention to the slight wardrobe malfunction that she caused the Russian, and instead brings her fists up as Akiko threatens her. "Hmph. Sounds like a good time." She replies casually. She braces herself as Akiko comes in, and tries to duck under the jabs, and tries to shift towards her to get in striking distance. As she comes back up though, she discovered the hard way Akiko wasn't done with her attack. She stands up just in time to take that left hook to the cheek. "Khh!" She grunts, her face jogging with the blow, and staggered away, avoiding the kick in the process. So the woman's muscles WEREN'T just for show, she was just a bit inexperienced, she figured. She felt the burning pain in her cheek, but she didn't bother rubbing at it, and started to circle around the Russian, using a bit more caution now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

"C'mon!! you piece of a shit!! I'm getting slaughter you like what i did to the girls back in Russia!!!" Akiko begins to lose her respect for Rose and thinking her a bit inexperienced is dead wrong. In fact ,Akiko had done tons of cage matches back in Russia and it all resulted quite brutal but it's a story to tell another day.

Akiko is done playing soft with Rose and she just charge forward like a raging bull which is actually a faking move. Once she gets close enough to Rose ,Akiko will suddenly stops moving and lashing out her right knee and ramming it straight to Rose's solar plexus to temporarily stunning that girl. If it works and stuns Rose ,Akiko will manuever behind Rose and folding her left arm on her back before she places her right arm across Rosie's neck and start choking her.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

Rose just let Akiko roar, and kept her fists raised up. As she charges towards her, she'll snort and try to hop to the right. Even though her charge was a fake, she still managed to avoid the knee, and tried to move in to sink a harsh knee into Akiko's gut from the side.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

For once again ,Akiko's movement is well read by Rose and she gets a knee sinked right onto her side which makes her to gasp in pain for a while. The pain is shooting to her entire body but she retaliates it with a headbutt right onto Rose's face before she bucks her away a little bit and aiming her belly with a straight right kick.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 26, 2012 3:54 am

Rose tries to throw an elbow down, but Akiko throws her head up, smacking it right into her jaw. "Gmpph!!" She grunts, taking the head to the chin, and staggers back, stepping back until she was in range for Akiko's kick. "Guhh!" She coughed as her foot was driven into her belly, and she fell back to her butt. "Grf..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 am

"Fufufufufu...look at how weak you are ,a single kick and you're down already my friend" taunted the strong and evil Russian ,seeing the painful expression on her adversary's face makes her want to torture and dominate the girl for even more.

"You're weak ,that's a fact and second ,you don't have what it takes to defeat me Rosie" Akiko moves closer to Rose ,grinning devilishly at the girl with a cruel ,murderous and most sadistic ever smile on her face ,unexpectedly soccer kick Rose straight on her face until she falls onto her back and stomping over and over on Rose's abs to give her the taste of pain that Akiko needs to went through when Rose did the same to her.

"How do you like the fucking feeling now whore???!!! AKiko stomps for the first "How do you like it bitch??!!" Akiko stomps for the second "How do you fucking like it?!!! answer me!!!" Akiko rams her right boot repeatedly ,over and over ,no mercy at all and full power that might destroy the girl's internal organ if she keeps it this way until 5-10 minutes later or even longer.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2