Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl) (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl)

Post by KillerV Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Cassandra holding onto her 'weapon' which its extremely hard candy jawbreaker lollipop as she approaches closer to Tia, just couple feet away and position herself as she waits for her dazed cute opponent to get up onto her feet. "Come on bitch!... I've been waiting to try this out!"

The crazed little Cassandra wanted to use her 'weapon' onto Tia, while shes waiting for her to get up and once she gets a better position so then Cassandra could try to raise up her lollipop and aiming to slam down right on top of Tia's head with a hard smack unless Tia was able to avoid or prevent from getting wallop to the head hard. "Hyah!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl) (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl)

Post by FairyGirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 am

It took quite the effort for Tia to get herself back on her feet. All the shots to her head had really made the girl dizzy so she was pretty slow to rise. She could hear the taunts and only just make out that Cassandra was waiting for her.

Finally up on her feet the cute girl was not going to be staying there for long. While she was getting her head back on straight it wasn't soon enough to be dodging a heavy blow like that. With a loud thud she Tia felt like she had been hit with a hammer. Falling forward Tia managed to land on her hands hanging there on all fours and feeling dizzy again from that hard impact. "OW! Ugh...my head..." The girl groaned desperately trying to snap out of it before anything else happened. Though she could have almost swore she heard something crack when that jawbreaker impacted.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 am

While Tia getting up onto her feet which Cassandra just waiting for her to get up so she could use her super hard jawbreaker lollipop to smack it right on over the top of her head, she could see Tia getting up that signal Cassandra to come right at her and swinging down hard with her secret weapon. "HA!..... Oh crap!" To her surprise, not only she manage to smack it down on top of Tia's head with the hard candy but it also shattered in contact which some of the candy dust got into her face.

"Blah damn!" Wiping her face a bit before reaching into her hat again, if she could find the corner where her hat is and it contains the last lollipop hidden within, maybe twice to the head could be proven useful and could possible lay out Tia once and for all, but her vision isnt so great as it slightly irritates her a bit but hopefully soon grabs onto her lollipop and pulls it out of her hat. "Ah... I think I got it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 am

The girl slowly rose to her feet groaning the whole time. Tia definitely didn't feel all together right, but she didn't have time to rest with that kind of girl as her opponent. For whatever reason she was backing away and Tia used that chance to get up though panting a bit as she did so. Slowly she followed her towards that hat.

She wasn't happy about this situation, but she had to do something if she didn't want to be knocked out by this girl. Trying to slip in and get her arms wrapped around Cassandra's waist, attempting to get a German Suplex to fling the girl right over her head and slam her onto the mat. It'd leave Tia a bit slow to get back to her own feet, but she couldn't let Cassandra just use another weapon on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 am

Cassandra face was covered by a bit of lollipop dust but it didnt bother her too much thankfully as she heads toward to her hat for another pair of her 'weapon' to give her tall 'barbarian' opponent Tia. "Huff huff... I'll show you you... stupid bitch...." Just few feet closer to the hat and reaching down to take out her hard candy lollipop and not realizing her opponent was right behind her the whole time.

"Alright... I got my weapon and now its time to.....What THE ?!" Out of nowhere the tall girl was able to get behind her with her arms around the waist and lifting up the little Cassandra off the mat causing her to drop the lollipop and fling right over, down hard onto the mat landing upper back of her shoulders first before rolling facing down onto the mat. "GAHHHHH!" She lay there facing down after fling into her German Suplex, slowly breathing that took quite a bit out of the little girl which she was barely more, only her limps were twitching and of course, the crowd gets a good view between her legs under the skirt for her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:34 am

"Time for a bit of payback." Tia said as she wrapped her arms around the girl and proceeded to suplex her right into the mat. Luckily Cassandra was pretty light all things considered, so it didn't take too much effort from Tia to pull the move off. It was all worth it to hear her opponent cry out as they landed. Taking a few moments to breathe hard herself, Tia slowly got to her feet and made her way over to where her opponent was hopefully still laying.

"Well...that's what your cheap tactics will get you." Tia lorded over the girl as she decided how to handle all of this. Noting her position she had to chuckle a bit. "Well I guess dressing like that makes you deserve having to lay there and show off what you've got." Having an idea Tia moved to sit down on her opponent's rear. Hooking her legs back a bit to keep Cassandra spread out and trying to slip an arm underneath the girl's chin to apply a sleeper. "Think it's your turn to have to be put in this kind of position. But I'll let you tap out. Just let me know when you've had enough choking and showing yourself off."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Just when things starting to get much better for Cassandra as she got her hands on another of her weapon that was hidden in her hat but she dropped it cause she was caught by surprise from behind as her opponent Tia grabbed her by the waist to lift up the light little Cassandra and fling her over Tia down onto the mat into her German Suplex, she landed pretty hard onto her upper back before laying face down on the mat, taking a big hit.

Slowly she starting to come to and eventually felt her back was sat on before her chin was pulled into Tia's arm for the Sleeper Hold. "Nghhhhh!" Tapping onto her feet while reaching up onto her arm trying to pry it off but having a bit difficulty while she was slammed pretty hard onto the mat, gasping for air while barely struggling underneath Tia. "Gahhh... g-get off of me!.... Ngh.... I-I wont tap out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 am

This was the best option left if Tia was going to pull off a win here. She finally had her opponent in a position that she could take advantage of and didn't think she'd be able to get out of it that easily. Trying to hold onto her even though having the girl try to pry the arm off was troublesome. At least Tia felt she'd be able to hold on if this was all the girl could manage as resistance.

"No chance...that I'm getting off now. Just give up already, you're cheap antics didn't help you win." The girl breathed hard and continued to apply the hold just planning on keeping this up for as long as it took to win. She'd taken a lot of hits to the head, but it seemed like things were finally looking up for Tia here.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

"Nughhh... n-nooo! I cant lose now!" Little Cassandra continues to struggling in the hands of Tia Baker as her opponent keeping the hold with her arm around the neck while sitting on her back which she was having trouble escaping, she tapping on the mat with her shoes and trying to pry Tia's arms off but having bit difficulty for sure.

"Nghh... need to... get out somehow...." She thought, slowly getting light headed from the Sleeper Hold and if she couldnt get out in time, she'll lose to the tall Tia for sure, the best thing she can think of now is using her nails to grab and digging into Tia's arms hoping she'll let go but if not, she'll slowly drifting off into passing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 am

Tia knew that this was going to be tough, but there was no way she could afford to let go at this point. If she couldn't keep a hold of this girl then it really would be all over for her. Maybe she wouldn't lose right away, but Tia wasn't sure what might happen. She had Cassandra in a tight spot right now and now was the time she had to go for the win.

"Ugh....ow...you little......" Tia groaned feeling the girl digging her nails into Tia's arm. It definitely hurt, an intense pain shooting up her arm. Still, Tia couldn't afford to let go of her. This was nothing compared to what she'd gone through in this match and if she had to hang on a little bit longer then that's what she'd do.

Waiting for Cassandra to pass out was painful, but Tia knew it would be worth it. If the girl would go under she'd have to wait for a ref decision. Since it was submission or pin she didn't know if knockout would really count. If that was the case she'd have to let the girl go, flip her over and go for a standard pin. It might be silly doing so to a girl who would either be knocked out or in a weak state, but Tia wanted to win this.

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl) (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassandra Eden vs Tia Baker (For Fairygirl) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next