Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Match! Susan Carter vs Shatter Fist

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hardcore Match! Susan Carter vs Shatter Fist - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardcore Match! Susan Carter vs Shatter Fist

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Reliefed, Susan immediatly let go Shatter's arm as she heard the bell rang, annoucing the end of the intense match with her emerging as the victor. It has been a long time since she had such an exciting fight, and the girl was...happy? Yes, happy, as she closed her eyes down on the ground, cleaning the sweat from her face as she heard his words.

"Thanks...that was...awesome..."

She slowly sit on the ground, then raised her fist unde the cheers from the crowd. Then she turns to Shatter and says:

"Wow, you're really tought, really impressive." She gets to her feet. The girl wouldn't offer him a hand, that would be disrespectful to his strenght, so instead she would wait until he got up by himself to compliment him with both standing to their feet, as equals and worthy fighters.

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Match! Susan Carter vs Shatter Fist - Page 7 Empty Re: Hardcore Match! Susan Carter vs Shatter Fist

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 pm

As soon as the bell rang, Susan had won this match today. For Shatter, he was relieving his arm from that submission and would take a few moments to make it feel better. He heard the girl's compliment and responded, "Thanks, same to you."

Then, he would slowly get up on his feet and join Susan with the cheers of the crowd. They stood as equal and worthy fighters. Shatter would then softly say so that no one else can hear, "I hope you don't mind me getting into any personal info, but to me it seemed as you had years of training backing you up in this match. How old are you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu May 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Susan wasn't expecting that kind of question, but she smiled. It meant that he had interest on knowing her better. It was a good thing, Susan always looked up to hang with strong fighters like her, so it was ok for her to tell more about that.

"Hah, I've been punching bags even before I learned to walk haha, so I think that fighting training is a part of my life. It's only natural, my father was a professional boxer, a really good one!" She smiled, and added. "Oh, by the way, I'm 20. And nice fight, let's hang out sometime, oks? You know, go out and drink, brawl and kick other fighter's ass." That was kinda the hobby of Susan before joining AFW, but even being satisfied for finding and fighting such a good opponent like Shindig, she also enjoyed the freedom and feeling of a good streetfight.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Shindig would listen to Susan's lifestory and he smiled "Hmm, interesting. My father was a professional wrestler while my mother was a black belt, so I got a lot of fighting in my blood as well." He would then take off his hood and zippered gag as he added, "Sure, I'd like to do that. I'm always in for going out on the town. And I'm 19 years old, can you believe it?" He hopes that his one-year difference in age won't deter anything from Susan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

"Haha, it's a deal then, 'kid'" Susan laughs happily with his agreement. Maybe she would begin a new streetfighting gang, in a league with almost no rules, no boundaries from gender, moves, fighting style and being PAID for that?

Truly, Susan knew she was living a dream as she looked to Shindig's face, now without his covering. "I just hope I don't wake up!" She thinks to herself, smiling.

WINNER - SUSAN CARTER

Susan will now consider Shatterfist a potential ally, and is looking foward to start a streetfighting gang.

Last edited by 9563 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 am

Shindig would giggle a little as he was called "kid". Sure, he may be a year younger than Susan, but they both are good competitors and the crowd definitely enjoyed such an exciting matchup. He then asked, "May I walk you back?"

Shatter Fist will now consider Susan Carter a potential ally as well.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7