Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Right Thing

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Right Thing - Page 4 Empty Re: The Right Thing

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 am

Taylor and Cassie shook their heads. Taylor wasn't sure if Cassie had even joined up with AFW in time for the summer PPV, and Taylor didn't really hear anything about it. Neither of them were in it.

Taylor looked down at her plate and up at Cecelia. She didn't say anything, just gave Cecelia a look. She'd eat if she needed to. She didn't need to eat around people, and sometimes she didn't like doing it, that was all. Her stomach got all twisted up around certain people. People that gave her the feeling she might end up having to fight. She just shrugged at Cecelia.

What did she want? Taylor couldn't help but crack a smile. She looked down and her eyes started to wander as her mind drifted off thinking about it, what she might say. She didn't say anything. Cassie sat silently next to her, watching her. She didn't know specifically what was in Taylor's head, but she had an idea of what she was feeling.

Taylor grumbled, and leaned forward on her elbows. "Well, Cecelia had a match with Johnny a few days after me and Johnny hooked up, and she pretty much threw herself at him. It was hard to watch because she just looked so... fucking... desperate. Johnny couldn't bring himself to beat up such a pathetic little bitch, so he tapped to her and went home with me." Taylor said with a grin, just short of a laugh.

Cassie's eyes widened and she looked at Cecelia. "Really?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 am

Cecilia sat back and shook her head slowly back and forth. She wasn't sure what kind of answer she would get from Taylor or even one at all, the later seemed to hold more truth as she didn't get one at all. It was sort of sad that Taylor couldn't answer, or maybe she didn't want to. In either case it caused Cecilia to look at Taylor for a little while, wondering a bit about just what went on in that head, if anything did.

When the talk came of how Cecilia had met Mamouru, Cecilia wasn't about to talk about the stuff that she didn't think was worth mentioning and would assume that Taylor didn't want anyone to know about. Cecilia turned out the be wrong about that as Taylor started talking about it, the way she told the story got Cecilia to let out a bit of a laugh and after she had to lean back and raise her head to stare up into the celling, Cecilia had to let out a light sigh and then shake her head a bit again.

" It's not entirely as Tay Tay tells it." Cecilia said, still knowing that Taylor didn't like being called Tay Tay, and just flashed a smile to Taylor to make sure that she knew that Cecilia knew. " But I met Hige that night, and well I suppose it's all good...or something."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 am

Taylor's eye twitched. Without any emotional fireworks, she nonchalantly put a finger on the edge of Cecelia's salad plate and pushed it off the edge of the table and onto Cecelia's lap. "Oops."

She glanced over at Cassie, who was leaning forward to see if there was a mess and to see if she could help with it. "She means Mamouru." She said, and then to Cecelia. "She doesn't speak retard."

"Ohhh."

"But yeah, we got into it at this party afterward and Cecelia took a swing at me and we got into a little scrap. She was totally trying to take me out right there, and I was like... whatever. I think her exact words when we were leaving were 'I'll meet you in the ring little girl, don't take it to hard when I break you!' That's top quality stuff." She snorted, and then looked back at Cassie with raised eyebrows. "My hair was blonde then, too. Pretty cool."

Cassie fidgeted in her seat. The new tension in the air made her really uncomfortable. "Wow." Was all she could think to say. She bit her lip and thought about it, and then added. "Do you guys really not like each other, or did you just get off on the wrong foot with Johnny and everything?"

Taylor grumbled.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 am

Cecilia raised her arms as Taylor flung her plate over the table edge and caused the salad to drop into Cecilia's lap, she looked down at it and then shook her and glared at Taylor for a second. Cecilia let out a long sigh and started to mumble something to herself, it sounded a lot like she was saying " Don't hit her" over and over again in a low mumble, but it was very very hard to tell.

Cecilia soon enough really started to have enough of Taylor at this point but she just sat there and tried her best to not just jump up and back hand the bitchy blue haired girl.

Cecilia at one point had to grit her teeth and shake her head a bit. when Cassie asked the pair if they really didn't like each other or if it was just the Johnny event, Cecilia had to just clutch her hands into fists and crack her knuckles, she did the same as she rolled her head around her shoulders. Cecilia exhaled a great deal of air and then shook her head. " Honestly Cassie, I have no idea." Cecilia said as she began to brush off Taylor's salad from her lap, " Really from what I can tell, Tay Tay is a bitch, pretty through and through...she's got these deep opinionated thoughts about everyone else and how..." Cecilia stopped for a moment and just shook her head.

" You know what, I don't care...Tay Tay is such a Tsundere character anyways." Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh before she reached over to Taylor to punch at her arm in what looked liked a playful manner, but Cecilia actually punched rather hard, and since she was pretty much a super powerhouse wrestler, was a pretty great deal of strength behind that punch.

" I don't hate Tay Tay though, I don't really like her... but that's just because she's pretty much act more like a bitch than anyone she thinks of as bitches. But I know that's just a part of her cute Tsundere style." Cecilia said teasingly to Taylor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

"Ow! Dude!" Taylor complained and rubbed her shoulder. "What the fuck did you just call me?" She asked, confused. "Dude, you are the world's worst nicknamer, and I don't even know what that last thing means."

"Tsundere is a combination of 'tsun tsun' and 'dere dere', which mean like 'harsh' and kind of 'clingy', and it's when someone-"

"Thank you, very much, I don't care."

Cassie stopped her explanation, but she was still proud of herself for knowing it.

"Taylor's not a bitch at all. You just haven't got to know her. If you get mad at everyone all the time, then you can't ever get to know someone, and then of course you wouldn't like them." She said, referring both to Cecelia and Taylor.

Taylor, meanwhile, was still looking for some other juvenile inconvenience to inflict upon Cecelia for her continued usage of the name 'Tay Tay'. She eventually settled on a small salt shaker on the table and unscrewed the top, set it on the table in front of her, and flicked it hard with her middle finger causing it to tip over with enough force to spill salt all over Cecelia's lap. Taylor figured it'd mix with the salad dressing and stick and make a mess, and she had that much coming.

"Don't worry about your clothes, lumberjill, I'm sure you've got plenty more just like them in the closet." Taylor said. "If I'm a... whatever you said, then you're a conceited, rich-bitch, she-douche. Just sayin'."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun May 06, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 am

Cecilia rubbed her temples as she tried to clear the massive headache that she was starting to get just by talking to Taylor. She had no idea that it would be physically painful to try and have a conversation with the girl but it seemed like that was just how it was. Cecilia couldn't help it any more, she groaned out a bit in pain and shook her head.

When Cassie started to try and say that Taylor wasn't a bitch, she just needed to get to know the girl. Cecilia rolled her eyes a bit before she had a thought enter her mind. wasn't the definition of Assault, to knowingly inflict bodily harm upon someone. If so then...if Taylor knew that she was such a pain...would be privy to assault charges ?

Cecilia had to shake her head to get that silly thought out of it, if she could just stand Taylor everything would be alright. It was when Taylor opened the salt shaker that Cecilia's face actually started to twitch...You have to be a god damn saint to be able to stand this bitch... Cecilia thought to herself as she just couldn't understand what was wrong with Taylor.

" I actually wasn't insulting you...but okay." Cecilia said as shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh. Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down and stop any urges she had to punch Taylor's clock out here and now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Taylor threw up her hands and raised her voice. "I told you to stop calling me that! I don't like it, a'right?" Taylor could not stand feeling condescended to or belittled or anything that made her feel like a little kid. "I warned you! You accepted the consequences when you kept being a dick!"

"Taaaylor..." Chimed in Taylor's conscience.

Taylor scowled at Cecelia and the face she was making. "So, what, you want a piece of me now? Well, guess what, saddlebags, you've already got a shot at me, so keep it in your pants for now. I can't wait to kick your ass." Then she'd have to give Taylor some respect. She wouldn't have a choice. "AND Heather's. You guys make a terrible team. You have no idea what's... going to..." She couldn't help but notice Cassie staring at her out of the corner of her eye. "What?" She said.

Cassie bowled into Taylor and tackled her down on the seat and began mercilessly tickling her.

"What are you doing? What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not-hee... I'm not tickl-hee... haha..." Taylor was quickly overwhelmed and tucked her arms against her sides and squirmed to try to keep Cassie's ticklehands away while struggling to stifle laughter. Cassie's superlative grappling abilities transfered surprisingly well, as she was able to easily isolate limbs and force Taylor into one position or another that forced her to give up openings for further ticklement.

"Alriiiiight! Stop!" She moaned finally. Cassie sat back up with a big smile, looking very pleased with herself. Taylor sat back up with a smile, and tried to pick up where she left off. "Yeah, you guys..." But she just couldn't find the will to be pissed off anymore. "Dammit, Cass, you always do this. Why can't you just let me be... whatever it is that I am. Was. Whatever."

"Careful, Cecelia, or you're next." Cassie threatened, shaking her little fist. She didn't know why, but she felt at ease with the two of them, despite them being at each other's throats. Cassie was often nervous and on edge around people she didn't know, at least in certain situations, but this was okay. She liked Cecelia. She even sort of liked the name "Tay-Tay", but she wouldn't tell Taylor that.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4