by Kookio Today at 12:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 12:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 12:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Right Thing

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Right Thing - Page 3 Empty Re: The Right Thing

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Taylor let out a small laugh. "Your hand raised? Even in your fantasy, Heather still dies. I guess that makes sense, though, the only way your hand is getting raised is when the ref checks to see if you're still conscious." She picked up her own wrist and lifted it off the table, and then let it flop limply back down.

"Do you even have a name yet?" Taylor asked. She held up her hand, palm in, to show Cecelia the "Kaze" bracelet that Akashi bought her, without bothering to explain what it meant in case she couldn't read the kanji. "We have a name, because we actually care about the team. And..." She leaned forward and pulled at the neck of her shirt to show Cecelia her "Imouto" tattoo. "Akashi is my sister. It doesn't matter which of you is in the ring, one of you can't beat us. Get it? I'll die before I let Akashi down."

She totally forgotten about her salad at that point, but she felt a little embarrassed by how little she'd eaten compared to Cecelia. She grabbed her chopsticks and took a couple bites.

"It's gonna be real interesting, man. I can't wait."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Cecilia looked away a little as Taylor caught on that she left Heather out, it hadn't been intentional, but she did know that she had done it, she just didn't correct herself or try to defend it. " We'll see Tay tay, I will show both of you that me and..." Cecilia paused for a moment as she then spoke again, " Heather can kick your asses with ease."

Cecilia nodded to Taylor as she asked them if they had a name, Cecilia then looked on as Taylor started showing how close her and Akashi was, it did actually start thinking that Heather and her weren't gonna make it, they were friends, at least Cecilia thought that they were, and they did get along rather well. They were on sort of a similar wavelength and all, but were they gonna be able to do much good together.

" No Tay, Heather may not be my sister. But she is my friend, and I don't let my friends down. They mean to much for me! so perhaps you need to get it, me and Heats...we ain't going to lose." Cecilia said with a smile as she then saw Taylor go back to eat her salad, " Wind... that's you then ? " Cecilia said with a little smile as she did know what Kaze meant and could read that Kanji, she couldn't read much at all, and might have made a fool of herself. She was just working off what she remembered it as.

" It sure is. Gonna be fun. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Taylor coolly fixed her eyes on Cecelia's and placed her hands behind her head while she leaned back against her seat, holding her chopsticks together between her fingers. Cecelia seemed confident. She seemed capable enough. But Taylor couldn't help but think that they didn't have it all together. She could be wrong, though.

"Yeah, that's me." She said, and pulled her unzipped sweatshirt off of one shoulder to show the black silhouette bird on the top right of her shirt. "Akashi's the 'Kami' part. You'll understand a bit more after the match."

"You guys look like you're getting along!"
Cassie said happily as she sat down next to Cecelia with a bowl of yakisoba. "Itadakimasu!" She grabbed her chopsticks and began chowing down on her noodles. Taylor became quiet when Cassie returned.

Cassie looked up, her eyes flicked from Cecelia's to Taylor and back. "So... what's new? Taylor's been doing super well in her matches, Cecelia, you better watch out." She grinned. She couldn't help it, she just had to give Cecelia another hug. After a quick squeeze, she left her arm around Cecelia's shoulders, more across her back due to the height difference.

"What a good group we've got." She mused and resumed eating. Taylor wrinkled her brow and looked at Cecelia, and then back to Cassie. How the hell was she always so goddamn positive?

"So, uh, I didn't catch the end of your match against the purple chick. Did you win?" Taylor asked.

"Um, it's a long story, kinda." Cassie replied between bites.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Cecilia smiled and looked back at Taylor as she showed her the bird on her shirt, and let out a little giggle when she heard Taylor say she would understand Akashi's naming later in their match. " I'm sure I will, but don't think that you´re gonna have it easy with me and Heats. We are pretty damn good after all." Cecilia said with a little smirk as she nodded towards Taylor.

Just when Cassie came back and seated herself next to Cecilia, the golden haired beauty moved in and gave Cassie some more space to sit, " More or less." Cecilia responded with a grin as she then looked on as Cassie began to eat her food, which prompted Cecilia to start doing the same as Cassie had now come back with food.

" Oh well, I have been doing well in my matches as well. Of course one can't take the Entropy champ lightly, isn't that right Tay tay" Cecilia said with a smirk as she looked on at Taylor, " By the way, Congratulations on winning that belt." Cecilia said with a smile as she gave Taylor a nod. Cecilia froze as she was hugged by Cassie, but she calmed down soon enough, mostly just surprise that froze her. Soon enough Cecilia hugged Cassie a little. " You are like a friendly little pixie." Cecilia said teasingly to Cassie as she looked back at Taylor and watched the girl wrinkle her brow.

" Good group ? hmm perhaps." Cecilia said as she looked at Taylor, before she soon shook her head, thinking about Taylor and her as a friends and a group was just weird.

" Purple chick ?...wait what was that ? I want to hear this !" Cecilia said as she was actually kinda curious, she soon went back to eat and listen to them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:09 am

"Cassie fought this weird super-villain chick who thought she was royalty or something, and she sucked. She really frickin' sucked, and Cass took like fifteen years to put her away. It was ridiculous." Taylor grinned.

Cassie blushed, but kept eating. Taylor went on. "Like, this chick basically just fell down and laid there and let Cassie do whatever, and Miss Super Jiu Jitsu Chick took her sweet time doing anything about it. It was like watching a little kid try to climb up into a big truck, it was cute, but also a little sad." She leaned back again and put her hands back behind her head. "She's just too goddamn nice, man. You can't be nice in this business, ya know, we hurt people. I mean, I don't go in there because I like making people hurt and stuff, but I like to win. I don't think I'm making anyone cry, man, we're all fighters, and fighters gotta fight. Ya know?"

Taylor became sincere. She knew what Cassie could do, but she also saw that Cassie's career hadn't really gone anywhere yet. She was trying to encourage her the best way she could. Cassie didn't know what to say, she felt a little embarrassed. She kept her head down but she stopped eating.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Cecilia sat back and listened to Taylor as she told her about what she meant. Cassie's match sounded like something interesting but still not in a way, it was difficult to say if it was the silliest thing in the world, or if it was just the strangest, maybe the coolest.

Cecilia looked on and listened, her gaze shifting between Cassie and Taylor as she listened the the blue haired girl talk. Cecilia soon noticed how Taylor was finished and how she brought up the point that they were fighters, Cecilia nodded and smiled a little. " Of course we are fighters, the entire business if built around fighting and hurting people. But that doesn't mean you can't be nice...well, maybe you can and maybe you can't but still...uhm, It's complicated...being nice in a fight is more like, you know not cheating and sticking to the rules kinda deal. Maybe even being a fair sport sometimes." Cecilia said as she scratched the back of her head a little. " If my opponent is cool, I'll be a fair sport and even be Nice to them sometimes, but of course that can change. I don't know, I just know that the worst thing you can do to an opponent is to go easy on them." Cecilia said as she tried to finish this off a bit. " At least in my book that is." Cecilia added on as a ending.

"So Tay tay, what did you think of Avalanche ? I saw your match actually, pretty nicely done by you." Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over at Taylor. " I would have liked to fight for a title on Avalanche itself but..I guess a contract will do. " Cecilia said as she then let out and abrupt yawn and stretched her entire body out for a second. " Uwha...damn, anyways I'm thinking of going after the Hardcore belt right away. gotta make sure that we at least have a Hardcore champion after all." Cecilia said as she would wink towards Taylor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Taylor's lip curled. People could say what they wanted about Taylor, but she never said things like "I'll fight clean unless they give me a reason not to." She had principles, and she wasn't sure how or where she got them, but she felt very strongly about them and she didn't compromise.

"Wha- Call me Tay Tay again, mothafucker, watch what happens. Watch what happens." Taylor snapped, getting all NYC. She didn't take well to stupid nicknames.

She sighed heavily and turned her head. "Man, Avalanche sucked balls. I saw all the matches afterward and everything. Not for nothin' but you gotta learn to leave well enough alone, and... Adrian fuckin'... Fuck her. She's gotta be sleeping with the management or something, Tomomi was beating her ass in there, and Rebecca? What the fuck was that? And... I don't wanna talk about it. It just sucked." Of course, the thing in the front of Taylor's mind was Akashi's loss to Sarah. She had been heartbroken for her best friend, and the other confusing emotions that swirled around the whole thing just made it complicated to even deal with. She didn't know exactly how she felt about it aside from bad.

"Man, you guys all talk a lot about belts. Fuck that. I'm not here to fight for stupid looking belts. I'm here to be the best, and having a belt sure as shit doesn't make you the best." She was, of course, referring to Sarah. "So yeah, you're all about you and winning belts and hurting people and shit. I don't need to beat someone to death with a shovel to have a good time. I'm a fighter, okay? Not a wrestler, not a competitor, not a... whatever, I'm a fighter and fighting is all I'm good at. I don't wanna screw it up fighting dirty or being a dick or anything. Gatt's on top right now, and I lose sleep over it. She doesn't belong there. I'm gonna be better than her in every possible way. I already am better in a lot of ways."

Cassie had resumed eating, if for no other reason than to help ease the tension she felt when Taylor got all riled up. She paused and put her hand on Taylor's and looked her in the eye. Taylor opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it and just stewed for a moment.

"I guess... I don't want to be famous, and I don't want money, and I don't care about rankings and stuff, I just want... I just..." A few things came to mind, but none of them she wanted to say to Cecelia. She looked her in the eye, and then looked down at the table. "Nevermind."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Cecilia's lips curled up to a smirk as she watched Taylor go a bit over board with her little anger tantrum, apparently she didn't like nicknames. Cecilia had to make a little mental note that if she ever wanted to piss Taylor off a bit she would just go back to call her Tay tay again.

" Relax Tyger, even though I would love to watch what happens, I don't know if this would be the best of places. And with our little up coming tussle, I can't go an injure you here can I. " Cecilia said as she sat back and relaxed with a cute smirk covering her lips.

When Taylor started to talk about Avalanche, Cecilia clenched her fist a little, she didn't like it that Taylor was bitching about Adrian and Rebecca and that she was berating her friends as well as the entirety of Avalanche. Cecilia had to sit forward and place her arms on the table, she would look at Taylor for a bit before she would sigh out. " Yeah I guess you're right. I mean the Entropy belt was a bit of a joke. The hell in the cell match was insane and defied the laws of physics, and let's not get started about the AFW title match. " Cecilia said as she shook her head a little in a dismissive fashion, as if she just wanted to move on with the conversation. Of course what she did now was a bit of payback of a sort and a little teasing to see if she could ruffle Taylor's feathers a bit.

" All talk about belts ? It's the first time I mention it to you Tyger. " Cecilia said with a crude smile on her lips, " Could it be that you have belt fever ? you just go your after all." Cecilia said as she then shrugged a little and looked over at Cassie. She would give the girl a little smile and then wink her eye at her. " Taylor...You are pretty much a dick most of the time. I think today is the least of a dick you have been that I have seen. And when it comes to being a fighter, I respect that...but you have to get into the soul of Pro-wrestling. Otherwise what's the point of being here and not just fighting in a alley ?" Cecilia asked as she looked over to Cassie for a second, almost as if she asked the both of them.

" Well, Gatt being on top is a bother for a lot of people. It's that for me, but I am getting into the whole pro-wrestling style, grand gestures and stuff. All that you know, declaring war and such. It's not like I care...If I really wanted to take her down I wouldn't go through AFW, and if I was super bothered by what she did to me or what she does to everyone around...I don't think I would care, I would just distance myself and not bother with her. " Cecilia said as she then shrugged her shoulders again. " I have to agree with you on that point though Tay, you are better in several ways."

Cecilia looked on curiously at Taylor as the girl went on, she raised an eyebrow, and then looked away towards the café️, and watched the people for a while. " You don't have to tell me, everyone has their own goals and their own ways. If you want to tell I'll listen. It's not like I'll make fun of you or anything...If it helps to, I doesn't really matter to me what you want, I don't even know what I really want sometime."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

"Tch..." Taylor made a face at Cecelia and shook her head. "You don't get me, man. Whatever, I'm over it."

"I liked it!" Cassie chimed in. "Well, most of it. I didn't like... Well, I liked your match, Taylor, and... the cowgirls were funny. I liked Tomomi, but I was sad that she lost after doing so well, especially with Rebecca coming after her like that. For no reason!" She shook her head. "I think everybody did really well, though. Don't forget that Sarah and Akashi both fought really hard. That was a great match!" Though Cassie was also bummed out that Akashi lost, she didn't feel it nearly as much as Taylor did.

Taylor picked at her salad some more while Cassie talked. It seemed like every time she ate around other people she lost her appetite. If she was more sociable, she'd probably waste away to nothing.

"Yeah, we all want something, right?" Taylor said, almost under her breath. She tugged absently at her ponytail and eventually pulled out the elastic and let her bright blue hair down. It was getting long, well past her shoulders now, and when she didn't do anything with it it had just a little bit of waviness. She tousled it with her fingers and got it to sit right over her shoulders.

"Except for Cassie, am I right?"

Cassie had been thinking about it since the other two brought it up. "I just want to compete, and... I'd like to do well. And have fun and meet people. It's been great so far!" She said, although a part of her wasn't satisfied with her lukewarm AFW career so far. Really, she had nothing to complain about. She was having fun and gaining experience and meeting lots of people already, like Cecelia.

She looked at Cecelia with a friendly smile and a wrinkled forehead. She decided to change the subject. "How did you and Mamouru meet?" She blurted out, a little more loudly than she meant to. She averted her gaze and poked at her noodles a little.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 pm

" Hmm...hard to get any of you Tay, You talk a lot...but you don't really say anything." Cecilia shrugged again.

The blond sat back and listened to Cassie talk a bit, hearing out the girls opinions about the matches, and such. " Yeah, I suppose so...Wonder if there will be a Summer Splash ? I kinda missed the one last year." Cecilia said with a little smile as she then looked over at Taylor a bit, " Were you in it ? " Cecilia asked Taylor before she turned to Cassie and asked her the same question. In truth Cecilia hadn't seen or read anything of what went down on Summer Splash, she didn't know who had been in what matches or even what matches had taken place.

" You aren't hungry ?" Cecilia would ask as she observed Taylor who had for quite a while just picked at her Salad and not eaten much at all. " You feeling alright Tay ?" Cecilia asked with a bit of moderate concern for the girl, sincere but moderate.

" True enough...Everyone wants something, Some people want to rule the world, other wants to fuck...some want to drink and other want to fight. We all want something, I do wonder though...Tay ? what do you want ? " Cecilia asked as she started at Taylor for a while.

Cecilia smiled however when she heard Cassie's answer to it all, " Well that's good, I like to compete as well. Glad it's been great for you." Cecilia said with a smile and a light nod.

Cecilia was then asked how she and Mamouru met, she looked at Taylor for a second with a bit of a trouble look, pondering if she should really tell her. But soon enough Cecilia smiled and then said, " Well It was right after me and Johnny had a match, I ended up going to a night club with him, Tay and Hige. " Cecilia rolled her hand in the air a bit as if she was spinning a yarn, " Long story short...uhm Me and Hige sort of split from the two and went of to do our own thing. It's not a story worth mentioning at all, but yeah..." Cecilia closed that of a bit unsure about how much she should say, she left most out and didn't want to share to much of what happened, least of all her dispute with Taylor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next