Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings - Page 3 Empty Re: East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

Post by Underdog21 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Kyo clenched his teeth as Cecilia elevated the hold, causing his body to arch slightly against the mat as pain shot up his legs. Breathing steadily, he still managed to give Cecilia a slight smile. "I always...enjoy good fights..." he said back.

All of a sudden, he would twist his body sharply, aiming to roll them over. If he was successful, he would hopefully get them both onto their fronts, reversing Cecilia's figure four. He would also shoot his arms out to prevent Cecilia from continuing the roll.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings - Page 3 Empty Re: East vs North: Akamatsu Siblings vs Northman Siblings

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 am

Cecilia had Kyo in a pretty good hold she thought and it looked like it was hurting the kid a bit. Cecilia arching her back up a bit caused a fair bit of cheers from the crowd as when she did she pouted out her large chest a bit. Cecilia did like to hear that Kyo was enjoying himself and the fight was good.

Cecilia Soon however got turned over by Kyo and put in a rather annoying reversal of her hold, " Ghgn...dammit." Cecilia said as she let out a light chuckle afterwards. Cecilia tried to to roll around again but she found that Kyo was blocking her from doing so quite well, Cecilia then had to think of something else though and would instead try and unravel her leg around Kyo's chin and slowly being to unsnare their legs, and after that she would attempt to move out of that position to try and push herself up and seat herself on Kyo's back.

After which, Cecilia would reach out for Kyo's legs and attempt to catch them and pull them back so that she could try and lock him up in a boston crab hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 am

Hearing Cecilia grunt, Kyo felt satisfied that his reversal had been successful. Cecilia must have thought so too, as she quickly unravelled her legs around him and bounced back to sit on his back. At this point, though, Kyo realized he had just traded one bad position for another, and was now vulnerable to a boston crab.

Thinking quickly, Kyo rotated his body sharply, trying to throw Cecilia off of him before she could grab his leg. If he was successful, and Cecilia wound up on her back or front, then he would use the opportunity to try to catch her in a side body scissor.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:34 am

Cecilia was quite quick and skilled in getting out of the hold and moving up to seat herself on Kyo's back, as she reached for his legs, when she got a hold of them she felt Kyo's hands push her off him. Cecilia took use of her palms, as she moved her hands away from Kyo's legs and stopped herself from hitting the mat with her face. When she did that she quickly pushed herself off and rolled away from Kyo, and it seemed to be just in time as she managed to get out of reach from his hold.

"Hehe...You're pretty good Kyo-kyun~" Cecilia said as she added a cute kyun sound and a smile, she just loved to see what kind of reactions she could get out of the guy. Cecilia would move to stand up and begin to circle Kyo and move back more and more, trying to get to his corner. Michael just looked on and shook his head, trying to signal Cecilia to come to him instead of Makie.

" So Makie ? Care to take a spin with me ? or do you want to dance with my brother, maybe you just want to watch as I show Kyo just why I am 8# Ranked in friction." Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over her shoulder to speak to Makie.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:15 am

Makie chuckled, and leaned against her corner as Cecilia spoke to her. "I dunno...I kinda always wanted a shot at beating someone in the top ten," she replied with a smile. "Then again...your brothers a bit on the cute side. But I think I'll let you and Kyo dance a bit more. Between you and me, I think he likes you."

As Makie spoke, Kyo rolled back to his feet in a single, fluid motion, and eyed Cecilia carefully. Seeing as he didn't believe in sneak attacks, the Samura of Tension would wait until Cecilia turned back to face him before making his move. As Cecilia turned, he would rush forwards, pretending to go low for a leg sweep. Only at the last minute would he suddenly press a palm the mat, swinging his entire body sideways to surprise Cecilia with a swinging kick to the side of her midsection or her head.

"You're pretty good as well, Cecilia-san..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 am

Cecilia chuckled back a bit at Makie as the girl spoke to her, so far she liked the siblings quite a bit and found them fun. " Oh ? We'll have to make sure you get that shot some day, only so I can beat you down of course." Cecilia responded in a teasing manner and with a teasing smile on her face. " Hmm..he says he's taken already though. But I guess beating him up will be just as fun." Cecilia took a pause and then looked back at Kyo and then Makie again. " So my little brother is cute ? well then...he's single, but that's hard to think a cutie like you could be. " Cecilia said teasingly again and then patted Makie on her head before turning around and starting to walk towards Kyo.

When she did, Kyo came at her and swung his leg towards her, Cecilia quickly tried to move forward and raise her arm a bit so that the kick would connect with her side, " GHn.." Cecilia let out as the strong kick really shook her body and caused her to take a staggering step towards the other side and then put herself back into a strong stance. Her arms would try and find their way down to lock around Kyo's leg and try to catch it.

" Kh...Thanks." Cecilia would answer Kyo, as she would then try to turn around with Kyo's leg and attempt to flip him over and try again to put him in a boston crab hold, only this time it would be a single leg boston crab, the strong blond fighter tired her best to ignore her pained side as she attempted this move.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 am

Kyo felt his boot slam hard into Cecilia's side, with force that he was sure she must have felt...and stay there. His eyes widened slightly as Cecilia caught his leg, forcing him to hop on one foot to retain balance. Damn, she was fast...

Feeling Cecilia pulling on his leg, Kyo reacted quickly. As Cecilia moved to flip him over, Kyo would use his momentum to twist his whole body, aiming to nail Cecilia in the head with an enziguri kick.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 am

Cecilia smirked a bit as she thought that she had gotten control over Kyo at the moment, but that was a false concept. Kyo turned around quicker than Cecilia thought he would have, she was so sure that she had gotten a hold of the guy but he was quick and had gotten her by surprise now.

Cecilia's just managed to see Kyo's foot come at her from the corner of her eye, and soon enough the foot came crashing into the side of her head and it came hard, causing Cecilia to lose hold of Kyo's leg and fall down to her side, her head was spinning and at the moment all she could see was the mat and a 90 degree view of the world that was blurry. Cecilia groaned out in pain and grogginess as she laid on the mat, stunned for the moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 pm

The enziguri kick sent Kyo falling onto his front, though he was satisfied to hear Cecilia crashing to the mat as well. Knowing that he couldn't afford to hold back against someone like the Northern Queen, Kyo rolled back up to his feet. Noting that Cecilia was lying stunned on his side, Kyo ran to the ropes, bouncing off of them to gain some momentum as he ran towards Cecilia.

At the last moment, he would leap forwards, aiming to drop down on the prone Swede with a knee drop.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Cecilia's world was in a bit of a groggy blur at the moment, she knew just enough of what was going on around her to at least understand what was happening, but at the moment she was to groggy to take action. It didn't take all that long thought before she heard the stomping of feet against the mat and at first the sound ran away from her and then it started to come closer and closer, until...it disappeared.

That was when Kyo crashed down with his knee drop across Cecilia's back, causing the blond beauty to arch her chest of the mat and let out a groan of pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next