Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fist Fight- Killer King vs Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Fist Fight- Killer King vs Louise Heaven - Page 8 Empty Re: Fist Fight- Killer King vs Louise Heaven

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 am

King was getting humiliated by Louise even after his lost, his body grown to be more weaken as she continues her sexual enjoyment and soon when he tried to grab onto her breasts, she easily grabbed onto it to stop him and before long, she placed his head between her strong thighs and slowly squeezing him and blocking out any chance to escape as well breathing, slowly starting to shake a bit from struggling to breath but only can smell her wet pussy and soon his mumbling words starting to stop and same with his body underneath her powerful thighs.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Fist Fight- Killer King vs Louise Heaven - Page 8 Empty Re: Fist Fight- Killer King vs Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 pm

louise continues to smile, in order to make beautiful pictures, it is obvious now that she is the real winner of this match, she continues to sensually crush the poor king, being persuaded, that his shame will be even more unbearable than the physical pain.

_ Then king, you understand now ... I am the boss here. so be a good boy and let you be humiliated.

early louise just wanted leave the boy in the middle of the rin, alone and helpless, but the fighting spirit and the evil of king must be punished, then louise, continues to beat up the boy. releasing him from her embarrasing hold, louise trying to make king sit down against one of the corner. and if she gets there, she turns around and tries to send heavily her ass to crush the boy's face, and she continue again and again, hammering the face of king until it was a bloody pulp

_ Then king, are you happy to feel my body?

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm

King was getting close of knocking out by her powerful thighs just squeezing the life out of his head and he could barely hear her words but the only thing he notices the most is 'Humiliation', he wanted to respond to tell her to go to hell but he was powerless and really taking a humiliated beating by the busty Louise.

Soon she pull him into the corner where she set him up by sitting against the turnbuckle before she backed up her reared end and pretty much slamming her juicy ass right into his face just banging him over and over, snapping his head back n forth whether it was heaven or hell getting his face between her ass, he tried to respond between his face and her ass smacking in... manage to break out the words. "Ughhhh... nghhhhh.... yes!.... GAHHH... BAHH!...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Louise continues to crush king, in memory of their first match, and of any other match where King had fun of beating the poor female opponents. Stop to pummell his face by violent strike of her butt, louise turns and embraces the crowd. If she can she removed the mask of king, showing ot the world his face. Then she pulls him by the hair to try to stand him up, and she whispers him

_ You are evil king, then you've lost, this that why all you get from me, will be this kiss.

Louise began to kiss passionately king, preventing him from breathing in a hot demonstration of her power sexy. in the same time louise put king in a vicious Bearhug, preventing him from escape while she slowly crushing his back. King, unable to escape or breathe, king is humiliated in the middle of the ring, and louise only stop her Kiss, when king is unconscious.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:52 pm

King was humiliated way beyond than he expected it, he never been this dominated well once but this one is more humiliating than before and even this match is somewhat fair and he did proven himself to her he was tough but at the end, he lost to the busty beauty Louise Heaven.

She finished slamming her ass into his face, turning around to pull onto his mask to remove it which he didnt want it to remove at all but he didnt have a choice, was too worn out and weaken from her 'ass beating' pretty much, he have a bit of scars of his face and his hair a bit short and was pulled up by force to stand up with her before he can hear her words that all he'll get from her is a kiss. "mmmmm....."

His lips sealed with her as nothing he could breath out except through his nose but not very well at it, more focused on her sweet passionate kiss and while hes at it, he felt his body getting wrapped by her vicious bearhug to both preventing him from escaping and breathing properly, crushing his body and back that soon his eyes starting to flutter before slowly losing consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 pm

after so much suffering, louise is ultimately victorious against king. she was a lucky girl, but she is tired, so she wants to finish now. When she sees that king is about to lose consciousness, Louise let him fall into the ring, and she breaks the kiss. she put the mask of king on his face, hide a little his cute face, and after that Louise bends down to whisper

_ "Un point partout," King, you know, to see who is the best between us, we should settle this in a quieter place, your room for example if you agree, I really like king. I see you later...

and if king does nothing, louise goes away from the ring, thanking the crowd, she have to recover for this night

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 am

She was slowly about to pass out until Louise decided to break up the kiss and letting him go to drop down onto the mat, panting for air as she goes down to put on his respected mask that he sort of wanted to thank her for it but then again, he also wanted to destroy her again someday once he fully recovered. He then listen to her soft words into his ear and she seem to get something done, somewhere quieter like his room, he slowly nodded with a slight smile. "Huff huff... sure... huff let me rest up a bit... meet you there soon... huff"

Once he get some energy back into his body, he'll slowly rolling to his side and ignoring the crowd that's booing him and laughing as well for losing to the busty babe Louise, he staggering on his way back to his room where he hope to meet up with Louise, maybe thing good will happen for doing well or at least he thinks, against Louise Heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

WINNER LOUISE HEAVEN
best two of three rounds (2-1)
by two KO

Last edited by 6873 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8