Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 6 Empty Re: Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 am

Aoi manage to give Red Knight a good kick in the stomach to distance between us, she can see him double over from the kick and moving to his side to jump up to bring her long leg down to hopefully axe kick the back of his head for her finisher. But then her long strong leg was blocked by Red Knight's hands and using her leg to tripped her down on the mat on her back. "Guh!"

She lay there while he stomped down on her other foot, to her toes to be exact as she yelp in pain, even worst when her ankle was twisted, the same one as he begin to ankle lock it to put her into submission. "AHHH!" She reaches down not only for her legs but to cover her dress to over her panties from view, shes in trouble now but not gonna give up like this, she tries to pull her leg out of her hands before she could go back to her other leg.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 6 Empty Re: Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:38 am

Red Knight had got Aoi now. The woman was already in pain as her strongest weapons were now the targets to weaken her. For sure, he would have the victory, but then he felt Aoi trying to pull her leg away from his hands while holding down her outfit to cover her panties. At that moment, the man would try another risk.

As Aoi would try to cover up her panties, Red Knight would try to use that opportunity to flip her onto her back while maintaining his stand on her toes (only on the back of them) and still hold onto the ankle lock. If this worked, he might have a greater chance in winning. If Aoi did anything else in the meantime, he might not hold her for long.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 am

Aoi was having some trouble when Red Knight just having her in his ankle lock, she tries gonna try something before he decided to pushes her down which will make it even harder to avoid, she tries to pull her leg that he was holding onto by forcing her leg down to pull him down a bit before thrusting her knee up to aim at his face, hopefully he completely lets her go.

But she was unable to, she falls onto her back and getting into much worse case scenarios.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 am

Red Knight still had Aoi at his mercy as he continues putting pressure on her leg and feet. He was getting close to putting it in the bag, but suddenly the woman pulled her twisted leg back to pull him in and she thrust her knee upward to his face. "ARRGH!" he would exclaim as he released her from the hold and stepped back to recover from that hit.

While rubbing his face, he would then say with a grin, "Ahh, thou now becoming more physical, huh?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:06 am

Aoi manage to get the Red Knight to releases her legs, her ankle was in pain more than her strong legs as she barely hopping back away from him, just need a bit to recover she could fight back against him.

"Hmph, yes it would seem... " she reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 am

Red Knight would allow Aoi some more time to rest, but felt a little disgrunted by it. "Come now, if thou art the one female I know that was victorious thrice, thou shant be taking breathers after every hard blow. The Aoi Hime I have knowledge of is of greater stamina than what my sight perceives." Still, he decided to head to the ropes and wait for her.

In the meantime, he even asked, "So, what's the judgement of my brute and disgraceful behavior to thine lady? Is it what thou desired from an opponent?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Aoi eyebrow rise when he was asking some questions, but it was a bit difficult to understand him with his Old English that sometime puzzled her but she thinks she got what he's thinking. "You're pretty good fighter slash wrestler Red Knight, but you were doing your best to fight in the ring and Im sure you treat the ladies like me more gentlemen like outside of the match."

She moves out away from the ropes, thinking her ankle should be ok for now. "But lets get this match going." She put up her hands in front, keeping her distance from Red Knight and wait to see if he'll strike her first, she prefer him to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 am

Red Knight would also get off and meet up with Aoi as he said, "Glad to hear that. It's not very common for me to put aside my respect to the opposite gender, so believe me this is a first." He would then get in his knight-like fighting stance and added, "Prepare yourself, Hime. This battle may end now."

With that, he would attempt to do a slash downward right before a slash upward left. Then, he would try to complete the combo with a flying roundhouse kick.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 am

Aoi was prepare for his oncoming attack, thinking he'll probably goes to use some sort of close combat against her in which thats what he was going to do, she took a step back each time with his slashes at her but she didnt anticipate for his flying roundhouse kick that she was barely able to block it but stumble backward before falling down onto the mat. "Nghh!"

She tries to pushes herself up as she shakes her hands from the flying kick, she tried to rushes at him as soon he turns around, hoping to take his head off as she stands on her good leg and using her free one to spin like a ballerina and spin kick him at his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm

As expected, Aoi would dodge Red Knight's slashes, but that surprise flying roundhouse kick took her down easy. As he was landing though, she immediately pushed herself back up and grabs at his head. Red Knight grunted as he used his hands to try and get her hand off, but he soon felt the spinning kick at his head.

"ARGH!" he cried out as he spun while holding onto his head. He would try to maintain his balance and would shake his head to regain consciousness as he said, "Heheh, touche'."

Last edited by 971 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next